WI WI - Kayla Berg, 15, Wausau, 11 Aug 2009

It is my understanding only that LE will not the allow the suspects property to be searched. My gut feeling is that is where she is. Again, I will try to convince the family member to get on here ASAP.

IMHO

I'm not sure if I get the dynamics of the family and their current relationship with the last known person to have seen her. Kayla's mother seems to be pretty supportive of the poi. And has the 19 yo boyfriend had anything to say about the disappearance? I feel as though there is alot of missing information regarding this case. It is presented in one article that she is a gymnast who is serious about training etc... but then in another article it explains that she was smoking weed with her brother's 24 year old friend, asking to be dropped off at her 19 yo boyfriend's house in a town 30 miles away from her own, which she supposedly knew was condemned the week before.

Judgment aside, knowing which lifestyle she was more active in at the time of her disappearance makes speculating what could have happened to her alot easier. It does seem like it could be a solvable case, but that week's delay in reporting her missing was detrimental. It gave the perpetrators, whether criminal in hurting Kayla or aiding in a voluntary disappearance, lots of time to cover their tracks. Overall, this case seems very sad and more complicated than it initially appears. Other thoughts?

Interesting-because the person last seen with her, KK, has the GP's address listed as one he has resided at.

I used to see KK at this address quite a bit, reason I know it was him is he is my son's age and they used to chum around. I think his grandfather is deceased now. Maybe he lived with him for a while?

if she's into the running like they said, and apparently she is...smoking of any kind would go against that. it would make it harder for her to run for any distance. i could be wrong but i don't believe when the bf said they smoked pot together.

There are definitely a lot of unanswered questions. Has her cell phone records been examined? Can a text log be pulled? She didn't just pick that house randomly. Someone must have instructed her to go there. What about email?

What does her boyfriend have to say? Were they suppose to even meet up that night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back