WI WI - Krista Sypher, 44, Plover, 13 March 2017 *Guilty*

Tips coming in slower than expected for missing Plover woman
0e1784d3aa8846a4b1e0c6ea21a84084.jpg

http://www.wsaw.com/content/news/Ti...ected-for-missing-Plover-woman-418277873.html

Well, something sure is not ticking right with this whole story.

The fact her car remained at her residence means she either walked off, or she was picked up or she was disabled and taken somewhere.

Also, the fact she was not reported missing for a whole week doesn't make sense. What do you say to the kids? And her friends? I'd love to know what her hubby says.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What really broke my heart was to find out that law enforcement has already told this family that they should "just never plan on seeing her again." Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Wait, LE told the family to "just never plan on seeing her again"? Really? LE says that? Hmmm...

I agree with some of the sentiments that there is more here than the public is privy to.

Wait, LE told the family to "just never plan on seeing her again"? Really? LE says that? Hmmm...

I agree with some of the sentiments that there is more here than the public is privy to.
Yes you unfortunatly read that correctly [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I also had some questions as to her current relationship, and that with her ex: Are they on good terms? Is she friends with her ex? Where does he live in relation to her? Etc?

Any idea why she would use her maiden name or former married name but not her current husband's name?

How frustrating for family and friends. I hope there is resolution soon.

So little substantive info released - I wish there was an avenue to research here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure. I wonder if she worked. I wonder the last time her husband saw her if she was carrying a suitcase. What was she wearing? What are the circumstances that would cause him to wait a week before she went missing? That makes me go hmmmm

For sure. I wonder if she worked. I wonder the last time her husband saw her if she was carrying a suitcase. What was she wearing? What are the circumstances that would cause him to wait a week before she went missing? That makes me go hmmmm

The answers to which are making him a POI I am sure!

That's sad news. When I read she was last seen walking down the road, I thought that was reported by the husband but when I read another article it sounded like that's what the neighbor reported. Does anyone know which? I hope she is found soon.

Plover Police: Detectives Still Working Sypher Case, But Hope Dwindling
Police say hope is running out that a Plover woman who’s been missing for two months will be found alive.

(...)

According to Plover Police Chief Dan Ault, over 30 investigators from Stevens Point, Portage Co., the Dept. of Justice, Wisconsin Div. of Criminal Investigation and the FBI have all assisted the PPD in following leads.

(...)

When asked if he believed Sypher was still alive, Ault said, “I’m operating under the belief that we haven’t heard from her, her family hasn’t heard from her since the day she was reported missing. There’s not her history; I think any reasonable person can draw a conclusion to…I would love nothing more than if she were to walk in the door right now. Do I think that’s going to happen? No.”

Good grief. I'm not sure I've ever seen a case that has moved so slowly while LE keeps saying, over and over, that there isn't much hope and they don't expect to find her alive. Her poor family. I hope the children are with one of her family members?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back