WI WI - Krista Sypher, 44, Plover, 13 March 2017 *Guilty*

~~~
When I first saw her photo, I was thinking she looks like
(a younger) Sally Kellerman.
Krista's maiden name is Kellerman!

I've been following this case, but it really does seem stalled.
I know whom I suspect in this, however. :(

Hope she is found soon, and justice served. moo.

Police searching landfill but won't say why:

http://www.wisconsinrapidstribune.c...n-rapids-landfill-but-wont-say-why/434095001/

People wearing white hazardous materials suits are searching the Cranberry Creek Landfill this week as part of a Plover police investigation, but officials won't confirm whether it's related to a missing woman.

The Plover Police Department is responsible for the large police presence at the Wisconsin Rapids landfill, said Dan Ault, police chief. Ault said he was not ready to identify the case that prompted the search of the landfill, which is used for the disposal of Plover garbage.

[h=3]Plover police search landfill in connection to missing person[/h]
PLOVER (WAOW) - The Plover Police Department is searching a landfill in Wisconsin Rapids in connection with a missing person.

Krista Sypher, 44, was last seen March 13 in the village of Plover. Her husband reported her missing a week later.

Monday, police began searching the Cranberry Creek landfill in Wisconsin Rapids for anything that may be related to the investigation.
http://www.waow.com/story/35768861/...search-landfill-in-relation-to-missing-person

Police from Plover, Portage County and Wisconsin Rapids are working in phases to search the landfill, Ault said. About 20 officers at a time are at the site, working in hazardous material suits. The suits are a precaution to protect the officers from any hazardous materials that could potentially be in the landfill, Ault said.

Chief:Wisconsin Rapids Landfill Search Involves Missing Krista Sypher
http://www.wisconsinrapidstribune.c...er-search-cranberry-creek-landfill/435155001/

Chief Ault said, "we have reason to be here," but would not confirm that crews are searching for a body. He says his department wants to be thorough and "is committed to solving this case."
http://bit.ly/2tlh5uQ

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

With such a discrepancy between time missing and time reported it seems she could be anywhere. I've been leaning towards locations husband might fish or hunt. I hope the search is successful and brings Krista home.

None of this sounds good!

The early reports posted in the thread indicate that "family" believe she may be suffering from and undiagnosed mental illness. Has anyone seen an article where it says which family members think that?

Just catching up on this.
Is anyone still looking for this woman or investigating her disappearance? The FB page that was linked earlier in this thread hasn't had any new posts in nearly 2 months?

Have only quickly gazed over a few pages here, a report mentioned some of her clothing was missing from the home. We're there ever any MSM reports of what pieces of clothing were missing exactly?

There was never any information from LE about what it was they hinted at finding in the landfill back in June. It all went quiet.

I thought I read a report that at the time she was reported missing that some of her clothing was said to be missing from the home....is that correct and who noticed the specific pieces of clothing that were missing? The husband? Or was this incorrect information?

This strictly my opinion and mine only.... When a missing persons report is filed that information is then passed along to media outlets based on what the person who filed the report initially included in that report. From there things seem to get blurred and confused on what is fact vs. what a person wants others to believe is fact. Again my opinion only.

This is a very well written article about the circumstances surrounding Krista's disappearance. http://nbcnews.to/2BKQFrc

Krista had been missing since March 13th, the day after she’d gone to dinner with Amber. Angie called Krista’s husband Jason, and he said that after seven days of no contact, he’d walked into the Plover Police Department to report his wife as missing.

Krista’s car was left behind, but Angie thinks it’s unlikely she walked, since she had only just gotten the boot off of her injured foot. Angie also called the cab companies in town, and says none of them had a call to her address that day.
4659b604511da686da12ecdcb0233065.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

This is a very well written article about the circumstances surrounding Krista's disappearance. http://nbcnews.to/2BKQFrc
(✂️SNIP-SNIP)
Ok, pardon me, but I do not quite ‘get it’, I understand that we/public/anyone can’t really know what’s going on until LE announces the facts; however, from my brief understanding there are a couple of camps of thought ..

A) She went missing & Spouse knew and/or had a hand in it..(public majority)

B) She went missing & Boyfriend knew and/or had a hand in it...

I’m counting B along the lines of, being the same as A above since it is just another version of the BF or Spouse ‘did it’ school of thought..

C) She left voluntarily (but w/o car) and not on foot (due to only recently out of foot boot injury)...and may be somewhere under an assumed name *** this one I find[emoji32]that family states, ‘she may be suffering from an undiagnosed mental health illness’..

== AND YET ==

LE Chief (Adlus?) ...said something which implies that they know what happened and by whom, but just do not have the evidence at this time..

This is the 1st case I’ve seen that is located in such a small town, the potential victim is so ‘in touch’ w/friends&family, and yet, there are practically 3 different theories..
a) LE’s
b) The Family’s
c) The public’s

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

From my understanding, the following is a run-down of Krista’s case..

RUN DOWN OF KRISTA’s CASE:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
KNOWN / FACTS*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AT TIME OF DISAPPEARANCE:
Date Last Seen: 03/13/17
Date Reported Missing: 03/20/17
Reported by: Spouse/Jason Sypher
Plover, WI

===RELATIONSHIPS:
• Spouse: Jason Sypher
• Spouse has since relocated
• Boyfriend: ?? (name in article)
• Mother of 3
• Friend: Angie Zoromski(2)
• Socializes w/GF’s regularly
• After disappearance, Krista’s Parents now have custody of the kids
• After disappearance, kids now spend weekends w/father

===CONTACT:
• Keeps in Solid Regular Contact w/Friends & Family (NOT one to go w/o returning calls or out of touch, not even for a day)
• Phone Turned OFF since day of Disappearance

=== HEALTH:
• Height: 5’3”
• Weight: 160lb
• Hair: Blonde
• Eyes: Green
• Recent Foot Injury, and only recently had foot out of ‘boot’ cast, March 12(2)
• Prior to foot injury was visiting gym regularly
• Prior to Disappearance seemed healthy & stable, per Jason Sypher/Spouse, and Angie Zoromski, “same ol’spunky self”(2)

===TRANSPORTATION:
• 2015 Chevy Cruz, Vehicle still at residence
• Likely NOT on foot, due to recent foot injury only recently out of boot cast

===TIMELINE:
• Krista goes to dinner w/Amber Maslowski, 12th(2)
• 7 DAYS later on (20th), Krista’s Husband reports her Missing

=== OFFICIAL CASE STATUS:
• Case Still Open
• ‘If something happened, we believe it is by someone she knew’- Chief Dan Ault(1)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NOT FACTS/SPECULATIONS**
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
===ADD’L INFO of Note & Speculations:
• Spouse J.Sypher knew of Boyfriend
• Supposedly J.S. had attempted civility or basic friendship w/the BF
• Krista’s “Family” (unknown who, need article reference) have stated they ‘believe that Krista may suffer from an undiagnosed mental illness

* The following “Facts” are all pulled from posted MSM articles and easily verifiable; however, too many MSM articles to list out each herein conveniently.
(1) Chris Muller, USA Today Network-Wisconsin, April 3, 2017, 5:30pm
https://amp.stevenspointjournal.com/amp/99990966
(2) Bianca Hillier, NBC News, February 05, 2018 6:30pm ET, “Almost one year later, mother of three Krista Marie Sypher Remains Missing”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...her-three-krista-marie-sypher-remains-n844906
** This section contains unverifiable statements, comments, speculation, and opinions. Even when made and/or released/printed in MSM, they still remain only individual speculation, opinion, etc, because they are unable to be verified.

NOTE:
The above opinions, thoughts, theories, and views are my own. Where facts, I have indicated by separating out a factual section from an additional non-verifiable speculation section. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back