GUILTY WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #2

can we piece together his residences? we have the address of the altercation in 2001. When did he move into his sister's condo? After moving out of his sister's condo, did he then move to the West Allis apartment that was searched?

I mentioned this before and it still intrigues me. His last (and current) residence is between 80th-81st and Lincoln Avenue. The West Allis Police Department is 11301 W Lincoln Avenue. These are small city blocks and if you hit the lights just right it takes about 2-3 minutes to travel from his house to the station.

First thought is that he had some friends still there and since he was "protected" in the past (by not being charged) he moved there because being close to his "buds" was a false sense of security.

Second thought is that he may be a full blown pathological narcissist, antisocial psychopath who views himself "above the law" and arrogantly moved in close proximity of the station (feeling untouchable). This would also account for keeping bodies in his car "till the smell got so bad" he had to get rid of them.

Third thought - It's a combination of the above, and SO MUCH MORE! :scared: It won't bring Jenny and Laura back, but understanding the mind of SZ may help identify internet predators and sick killers in the future and lives may be saved. He is a particularly interesting case study because there is so much we do not know about him - big gaps in his work, he moved a lot, etc. He was quiet, isolative, and described as a nice guy (common serial killer profile). But, we really don't know much...and unless his sister comes forth or he opens up, we may never know much about this man.

He graduated Saint Thomas More Private Catholic High School in 1979.[/QUOTE]

In the process of trying to get the graphics of where SZ had lived I stumbled upon an article about a group of Abusive Catholic Priests - maybe relative, maybe not.....
Not sure if SZ's history intertwined with the abusive priests but the dates suggest that it might have been a trigger for SZ ......?
Initial allegations came out in the late 1990's / early 2000's - same time that we know of the attempted Rape
Followed by legal actions by the church in the last couple of years - another possible time match between the abusive priests hitting the news and SZ's hostile outbursts.
I am not familiar enough with the area to know if this might be relevant but I thought I would share in case it is.......

Source:http://www.waukeshanow.com/news/arc...by-waukesha-priests-b9955673z1-215705611.html

What I have found for addresses so far from court records:

IN Nov. 2002 he lived at 11229 W. National Ave. #110 in West Allis, WI

From at least June of 2008 (no idea how long before this date he moved there) he lived at 5832 Washington St. in West Allis, WI...in December 2011, the eviction paperwork was filed in small claims so the landlords could be reimbursed, the judgement was granted in March of 2012...so when he moved out, I am not exactly sure. Maybe our verified insider can help with how long he lived at this address.

in April of 2013 it appears he moved to 8011 W. Lincoln Ave. #1 in West Allis...the addresses he was arrested from. In his court records, it shows he sent a change of address to the courts April 30, 2013.

So there appears to be a gap between the last 2 addresses that we have. I don't know if that means he waited before he informed the courts that he moved or if he lived somewhere else in between, if he did live somewhere else, that would mean, he wasn't living in that apartment when he killed Jenny.

Can anyone else find any additional info anywhere?

Not an eviction, police putting evidence into a Walworth County crime scene unit truck. Walworth county wouldn't be there for an eviction in Milwaukee county.

Yes. They show up for different counties. I know this for a fact due to working in property management. They DO send deputies from other counties to take care of an eviction. It pretty much matters mostly upon who is available. I have had evictions where suddenly the Sheboygan deputies showed...I do not know why. But there they were.

Not an eviction, police putting evidence into a Walworth County crime scene unit truck. Walworth county wouldn't be there for an eviction in Milwaukee county.

Yes. They show up for different counties. I know this for a fact due to working in property management. They DO send deputies from other counties to take care of an eviction. It pretty much matters mostly upon who is available. I have had evictions where suddenly the Sheboygan deputies showed...I do not know why. But there they were.

Gaps in address are easy. They go by your drivers license. No one really updates them. I mean...it is a pain in the *advertiser censored*. Mine is from 15 years ago. Pfffftttt.

My last known address is about 15 years old. They go off the address you have with the DMV. I have NOT lived at that address since forever...it still shows up as my address.

OKgrannie - Laura's birth date is/was March 29, 1976 if you want to add it to your timeline.

Associated addresses can come from many different sources. Some can be sourced from credit reports like a shipping address I used once for a Dell computer I purchased on credit is still on my public information. Some past, current and forwarding addresses can be sourced from property tax assessor records. Some addresses can be sourced from court records. And some addresses can even be sourced from US Postal Service change of address records. I doubt "they" limit themselves to a single source for associated addresses for an individual. Many parts to this puzzle can be put together if we use multiple sources, too.

Around here for evictions and foreclosures, sometimes deputies from the jurisdiction where a creditor or bank is located, or sometimes the rental agency or even the manager's home location. Wherever the legal papers were filed.

I don't think evictions are done with a "crime scene unit" truck and white suits at the same time evidence bags are being removed from an apartment. Just sayin...

Just a reminder, because I know someone will look for it later, OkieGranny's timeline and most of the media sources are now in the Media and Timeline Thread. Link is here and in the opening post.

Be very careful with addresses. I know police records go off what you registered with the DMV. Mine is totally wrong...I have not lived at that address for about 15 years...but that is what they have for me. I am a lazy bum and just never updated my address with the DMV (sorry), it is a pain in the butt. So, his address may not be correct. I am just sayin' from someone who moved a lot. If I had to change my address on my driver's license every time I moved I would NEVER get out of the DMV. It takes forever.

Most people do not update their driver's license address with the DMV. We just dont. It is a pain in the butt. I am guilty. My "address" is somewher I lived 15 years ago.

I don't know if this has been said, but just for an interesting tidbit, Mequon is a very upscale area whereas West Allis is blue collar.

My address is way old...at least 15 years. I just was a lazy bum and did not update. When you move a lot, you don't. My gf updates hers for insurance purposes...but it is a sticker you smack on the back of your DL. They do not REALLY have your address. They basically just give you a sticker and you fill it out yourself. I could filled out that I live on Neptune (I dont)...it would not be checked. They just give it to you. So, be very careful with addresses. Does not mean much.

I am from Milw.. West Allis is blue collar, no doubt. Mequon is a place we Milw. never go. unless you have relatives to visit or something.

Okie Thanks for the lot of work you put into that time frame.

I also notice that his father died late October 2002. I wonder if this had any impact on him. Just another angle I thought of. JMOO

Yes - OkieGranny, the timeline is the beginning to the end of a tragic story. So, so helpful as we put together the possibilities. Thank you for your hard work. And Marg - Thank you, too. Often, a parent death is significant in the formation of a psychopath. It would also be interesting to know more about his Mother and how he was raised. These facts may (may not?) soon emerge.

Often, a parent death is significant in the formation of a psychopath. It would also be interesting to know more about his Mother and how he was raised. These facts may (may not?) soon emerge.

Does anyone else think it's odd that the media is not digging around and investigating / reporting more on this case? where are the back stories? no one is stepping forward to the media or is the media being asked to keep a lid on it?. even Twitter is quiet. I find it odd.

Is this not horrid enough to be a major news story or is it too shocking? why so quiet? any thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back