WI WI - Waukesha, 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' WhtMale 5-7, 1377UMWI, in quarry, Mar'1921

Just read the old articles and I think everything points to the boy being Homer Lemay. I guess they just didn't have a way of finding out back then.

Little boy found a 20 min drive from where Homer lived.
Both very nicely dressed.
Both blond hair and brown eyes, and appr the same height and same age.

Homer was according to one article supposedly "adopted" and moved to South America around the same time the little boy was found, but police could find no sign of him ever having been in South America.
The father claimed he had been sent a newspaper clipping about Homer's supposed death in a car crash in 1923, but when police went to Argentina to investigate and searched the newspapers, they couldn't find the accident being mentioned anywhere, and there was no record of it ever having happened.

Also, the father was a sxumbag.

eta: Homer lived with his father and grandparents in 1920, his mother died in 1919. Family Search (1920 census) The father remarried (Ruby) the same year Homer disappeared.

Article 1 1949
Article 2 1951

challenge accepted
Awesome! :):):)

Last edited:
Just read the old articles and I think everything points to the boy being Homer Lemay. I guess they just didn't have a way of finding out back then.

Little boy found a 20 min drive from where Homer lived.
Both very nicely dressed.
Both blond hair and brown eyes, and appr the same height and same age.

Homer was according to one article supposedly "adopted" and moved to South America around the same time the little boy was found, but police could find no sign of him ever having been in South America.
The father claimed he had been sent a newspaper clipping about Homer's supposed death in a car crash in 1923, but when police went to Argentina to investigate and searched the newspapers, they couldn't find the accident being mentioned anywhere, and there was no record of it ever having happened.

Also, the father was a sxumbag.

RSBM

I feel this will turn out to be like the Sharon Lee Gallegos case.

You think he may have come from an orphanage? That theory's been in my head recently.

This is the most in-depth article I can find.

The Tomb of the Unknown Boy

This is one creepy looking dude!
lemay-pics-star-tribune-sun-jan-23-1949_orig.jpg

I have the feeling that Edmond Lemay was sort of an earlier version of Terry Rasmussen... but got away with it.
Same pattern. Dating/marrying vulnerable women, spending their money, killing them, marrying the next. And killing kids involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back