WI WI - Waukesha, 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' WhtMale 5-7, 1377UMWI, in quarry, Mar'1921

102 years have since passed. @othram were you able to grab this case? If so I'd love to donate to the funds. Also we need to get him on Namus! Social media is also powerful even with more than 100 years gone by. Someone's grandparents knew something! Maybe I'll try and attempt making a Tiktok about him.

102 years have since passed. @othram were you able to grab this case? If so I'd love to donate to the funds. Also we need to get him on Namus! Social media is also powerful even with more than 100 years gone by. Someone's grandparents knew something! Maybe I'll try and attempt making a Tiktok about him.
Really, people sometimes underestimate how meticulous records of their loved ones some families keep. Especially since the clues hint to this boy being from an affluent family, who would have had more cause to do things like take photographs and keep copies of birth certificates. Random stuff like that can be tucked away in the corner of an attic or garage for years on end with no one thinking of them till it comes time to move house.

Not to mention, while rare, there ARE some people in their nineties and still have all their marbles who might remember hearing about their older brother or a cousin or even a close family friend who went missing before they were alive. My Nana is 92, but I know she'd remember instantly if there had been a member of her extended family on either maternal or paternal sides who had mysteriously gone missing before she was born. But those people generally aren't on the web, so it's going to take a trickling down going from one generation to the next with this story to get it to the right set of ears.

That being said, I think the chances of this being Homer are excellent. It was just a matter of not enough communication being done between LE departments and proof that they could probably charge the father with. As frustrating as it is, just because someone has a highly suspicious story, is very sketchy in behavior, and excellent reasons for wanting to get rid of their children, you can't just arrest them without proof. The police would still would have needed some evidence to charge him with if they wanted to make a case against him.

i am most curious about edmond lemay, his missing wife number one, the mother of the boy? and his missing, assumed murdered wife number 3 and wife number 2? was there a divorce there or did she die under mysterious circumstances? i have looked and found minimal information. someone correct me but what i assume from what i have read is that homer lemay was not linked to little doe until 1949?? why then? did someone come forward to police with information that they believed this to be the child? all these years later, or did police suspect homer was LLF from the beginning?? an article i read suggested edmond probably killed the boys mother, then the boy, remarried, tried to kill that wife? was there evidence of this attempt?? then the last wife goes missing and is assumed dead. years later a skull is found in the area. help me dig here people????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back