Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

• YES

Votes: 103 40.7%
  • NO

Votes: 90 35.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 60 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be cool if none of them showed up? Or showed up, and Cindy and Lee decide to tell the truth? Can they plead the 5th (not really sure what they are going to be doing there).

MOO

Mel

I think George actually likes face time... like Cindy. I expect him to be there.

I voted no...I think he is going to end up with another breakdown...I honestly don't think the poor man can handle it.

I originally thought no, but have since changed my mind and vote yes, also..... if for no other reason than he will want to know what is said during both Lee's and Cindy's testimonies.

But I agree that it is not in anyone's best interest for him to be there. He is very easy to read.....

he could do like the rest of us and watch it.......I am hoping that if nothing else he would be there to represent Caylee & Lee----the other two?-don't really care:twocents:

Wouldn't it be cool if none of them showed up? Or showed up, and Cindy and Lee decide to tell the truth? Can they plead the 5th (not really sure what they are going to be doing there).

MOO

Mel

I know there was mention that of a "drinking game" during CA's testimony....did it start? ? ? (this is in comment to the first sentence....)

so hoping that the truth can come out of someones mouth in that family----

I voted unsure cause I cant speculate, as they never do anything that makes any sense :biglaugh: but I am leaning towards yes. he hasnt had the sense to flee the madness yet...I dont see it ever happening tbh

I voted no...but I'm truly unsure with this family and their dynamics...

If GA is truly that hurt, he will not show up to support ICA..he has to take a stand and I do hope he starts standing up for Caylee!

Justice for Caylee

I think he'll do exactly opposite of what the poll here says he'll do!

While George not showing up to the hearing would please me in that he may have finally come to his senses after the accusations from "Beautiful" were released, I just don't see it happening. I am almost positive that he will show up, just as stated earlier, for the United front the family must portray. I am used to being disappointed by the family. Another true test of wills between his heart, and Cindy's control is on. This hearing will prove yet again, that justice for Caylee is just not as important as the impression of the united family. George will be there.

Not sure he'll attend but he hasn't attended the last few hearings. If I were him, I'd attend just to stare at my daughter. Better yet would be if he were also called to the stand and could stare directly at her (but he hasn't been called, darn it).

I think that he will show up because, if Cindy and Lee testify, they will not be able to watch the proceedings. He will be the only family member in the courtroom. I don't think he would leave that space empty.

I know that Cindy and Lee can always watch the video after on the net but I'm sure Cindy will want an insider's perspective (other than a lawyer's) on the proceedings as well.

But again, you all bring up such good points that I am now unsure!

I voted "no." George hasn't been at the last several hearings, and I bet Cindy made demands on him to attend each one. But he didn't. I think George is very upset with Casey's accusations and letting it be known.

I could be very wrong in my assumptions. If George does attend, it will be disappointing, because it will mean that he's caved in to pressure to attend for "appearance sake."

I agree. I vote no also. :)

One can never tell with this family. However, I voted "no" because he hasn't been attending the hearings (I'm sure with a lot of heat from Cindy). He's stuck to his guns so far, I think he will stay home and watch the proceedings.

Now mind you, I'm usually wrong!

I voted "yes". George will be there to support Cindy and Lee. He will probably enter the hearing after KC is seated and leave before she exits. This way there will not be the possibility of any eye contact. George is between a rock and a hard place on this one, to be or not to be (present).

I think George may not attend so that the media will not have access to him after the Hearing.
So media cannot ask him directly about the sexual abuse allegations or about the 911 calls.
I think Conway would advise George NOT to attend.
But ..... who knows with this dysfunctional family???

I voted no.

He didn't attend the DP hearing to give emotional support to his own wife and child, and there's no reason to think he'll support them now, either, imo.

Will George be there Thursday? Only Cindy knows! IMO
ipno2.gif

She's probably making her mind up this weekend while purusing thru the different forums like WS!
Hey Cindy-How ya doin'?
Computergreeting.gif

I'm sure George is on pins and needles waiting for the word so he can pick out his shirt to press!
Seriously-Can you imagine the amount of tension and prep work being done from KC's "boys", BC and Jim L this weekend?
I hope someone remembers to feed the dogs!:waitasec:

I don't think he will be there.

a) KC's accusations were false and he is so sickened by it that he cannot stand to see her face.

b) KC's accusations were true and he is too humiliated to be seen in public and confronted by the press.

I think that he will show up because, if Cindy and Lee testify, they will not be able to watch the proceedings. He will be the only family member in the courtroom. I don't think he would leave that space empty.

I know that Cindy and Lee can always watch the video after on the net but I'm sure Cindy will want an insider's perspective (other than a lawyer's) on the proceedings as well.

But again, you all bring up such good points that I am now unsure!

Just to add to that speculation...I don't think CA respects GA enough to want his opinion...that recent GMA interview (or today???)---when questioned about the letters and molestation CA instantly went into speaking for GA & LA saying it was okay...GA spoke up (finally) said pretty much wasn't okay.....that summed it up for me....I am so curious about him beng there or not......

I don't think he will be there.

a) KC's accusations were false and he is so sickened by it that he cannot stand to see her face.

b) KC's accusations were true and he is too humiliated to be seen in public and confronted by the press.
It seems for George her accusations were over his personal line in the sand, judging by his letter to her about it. So f'd up that George's line wasn't the lies KC told about his murdered grandbaby, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back