Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

• YES

Votes: 103 40.7%
  • NO

Votes: 90 35.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 60 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a link to George denying the accusations? I've heard him skirt the issue by saying they hurt him but I haven't heard him say they aren't true. TIA

Jon, GA has never publicly denied those allegations, although CA tried...this was before the actual document dump. This was in relation to what ICA wrote to RA....

Cindy Anthony said she and her husband were hurt by the comments Casey Anthony made in letter she sent to a former Orange County Jail inmate. The letters contained allegations of sexual abuse at home and her family's betrayal. The Anthonys have denied those accusations.

"I don't know where Casey was pulling stuff from, the stuff she's talking about. I have no clue," Cindy Anthony said. "It was very hurtful to George because I think for her to say that she had a dream, for her to even say that I think it was very hurtful for him."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-parents-gma-annivers20100615,0,4028570.story

below link analysis of statement GA wrote to ICA...
http://***************************/2010/06/george-anthony-letter-to-casey-anthony.html

Anyone have a link to George denying the accusations? I've heard him skirt the issue by saying they hurt him but I haven't heard him say they aren't true. TIA

The GMA interview on 6/15/10. At the 2:20 mark, the reporters states, "The Anthonys deny the accusations and say that inmate was a plant who lured false information". When asked directly, CA says, "They were very hurtful for George." George, "It still is."

[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7655627/20341336"]George and Cindy Anthony On GMA 6/15/10 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

I haven't been able to find the acutal press release statement issued by Brad Conway, but here is the gist of his statement in this WESH article.

Brad Conway, the attorney for the Anthony family, said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family, nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of inappropriate conduct by her brother or father."

WESH link

Sorry for misleading. I guess we haven't heard directly out of GA's mouth, "I didn't do it", but more from spokespersons & reporters who say they deny the allegations.

I think GA will show up and reaffirm his position in the Anthony Family “Hand” corporation of which KC is in charge……..Have I mentioned my opinion of GA in the past? If I had to put money on it, I would say that GA is the mastermind behind the defense of his beautiful gorgeous daughter……

"Letters: Casey Anthony Claims Childhood Sexual Abuse"
"In another revelation, in the letters released today Casey Anthony writes she was sexually abused by her brother when she was younger.
"The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before... they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept," she wrote.
The Anthony family categorically denied such allegations.
"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement."

IMO Conway's statement is not much more than a whisper to deny the allegations.
Why didn't George speak for himself on GMA, loud and clear and strongly DENY the allegations?
Why did George make such a whimpy complaint to his daughter in that WHY? WHY? WHY? letter?

"Letters: Casey Anthony Claims Childhood Sexual Abuse"
"In another revelation, in the letters released today Casey Anthony writes she was sexually abused by her brother when she was younger.
"The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before... they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept," she wrote.
The Anthony family categorically denied such allegations.
"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement."

IMO Conway's statement is not much more than a whisper to deny the allegations.
Why didn't George speak for himself on GMA, loud and clear and strongly DENY the allegations?
Why did George make such a whimpy complaint to his daughter in that WHY? WHY? WHY? letter?

Red BBM

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5349660&postcount=569"]I posted my thoughts here about that.[/ame]

Linking that thread here, so we don't derail this one any further.

I think GA will show up and reaffirm his position in the Anthony Family “Hand” corporation of which KC is in charge……..Have I mentioned my opinion of GA in the past? If I had to put money on it, I would say that GA is the mastermind behind the defense of his beautiful gorgeous daughter……

no idea who is the "mastermind" behind the A's and their "defense" of their daughter---GA has always presented a doubtful nature regarding ICA and her lies....you can tell when he is lying---I just don't know anymore about this family and their "united front"---he can be a wild card at times....I really don't trust any of them ..... I hope someone will eventually prove me wrong and actually stand up for the child that they lost, CAYLEE and not the one who sits in prison...HE KNOWS what happened....I do hope someone will step up to the plate and tell the HONEST TRUTH--NOT their "truth" ..... :furious::banghead:

I agree with the person who stated that I think he will be there but not in the court room I think he will be in the waiting area with whoever is waiting to testify. I dont think he even wants to look at the back of Casey's head.

IMO George will be there, right beside Cindy 'till she takes the stand, and there when she gets back to her seat. I no longer expect any of this family to stand up for Caylee. :(

no idea who is the "mastermind" behind the A's and their "defense" of their daughter---GA has always presented a doubtful nature regarding ICA and her lies....you can tell when he is lying---I just don't know anymore about this family and their "united front"---he can be a wild card at times....I really don't trust any of them ..... I hope someone will eventually prove me wrong and actually stand up for the child that they lost, CAYLEE and not the one who sits in prison...HE KNOWS what happened....I do hope someone will step up to the plate and tell the HONEST TRUTH--NOT their "truth" ..... :furious::banghead:

"George Anthony is a man that knows many things".....LE

Yes, I agree ~ His over the top sneaking to LE, trying to wiggle in and be one of the "good ole boys", always made me go hmmmm.......way to willing, yet, wanting to know way to much when he KNEW, even being an EX officer, that they could not, and would not tell him to much.
But, boy, he tried to second guess them and stay 3 or 4 steps ahead of them at all times.

That whole "gas can incident" ~ I believe that HE DID SEE CAYLEE in the trunk that day, or, at the very least, smelled her at the time.
I also believe that is the day that Casey dumped her, in a hurry to get away from her father ~ Taking off and driving up to the school and parking, probably knowing that her father would tail her, giving him time to turn in the opposite direction, then, making a mad dash to the dump site and then hit the road, BEHIND her father, and loosing him.

If he was SO concerned about his stolen gas cans, and, knowing how the 2 of them could go at each other's throats, then why didn't he simply just go out to the driveway when she was in the bedroom getting stuff.
No confrontation, if the cans weren't there, no harm, no foul, no fight.
That's what I would have done with a daughter like that, and I think that's exactly what he did that day ~

Because really, to my memory, the entire time that they were gone, that month, everyone claims that all was well basically, that Cindy and Casey talked all the time.
By all accounts, it seems that Cindy always tried to be the go-between for Casey and George, and mediate whatever they were fueding about, so, I find it doubtfull that she would have brought up anything to cause George to have a reason to be angry with Casey.
No mention of George talking or texting with her.
Yet, when George goes to the tow yard, his first thoughts are, "Please don't let this be my Caylee".

WHY Caylee, and not Casey, though he did add her name as an afterthought.
Caylee was his first thought.

Forensic reports say there was 2.6 days of decomposition in the trunk. Missing on the 16th, gas can incident was the 24th. That would be 8 days in Florida's baking sun. The body would have been in a bad state, hard to move at that point. There were no signs of decomposition of more than 2.6 days. 2.6 days would be time enough for the body to start coming out of rigor making it easier for her to move Caylee out of the trunk. jmo

ITA---I think if GA would have not been thirsty and skipped the koolaid he would have been on the other side of the courtroom...GA knows--I just don't think he wants to annouce that he fathered a child that could murder his granddaughter....(he stated this in one interview)---he has been going with the program due to CA---I don't really know how he is about ICA anymore...that "Why" letter summed up a lot in my mind of whether or not he knew the truth of the matter....as LE stated GA is a man who knows alot of things....

It is just coming to grasp in what to do about his daughter and her "defense" ---- I am just hoping that somewhere somehow someone will replace whatever is in that koolaid with truth serum.....and someone can stop dening that baby the justice she deserves after all this time....:angel:

We are on the same page, zoey. The "why letter" was an eye opener to me, especially when he wrote "why destroy Caylee". Why would he ask her why she destroyed Caylee if this was just about the molestation accusations against him, and LA? I think he has had it with KC, and his failure to show up for her hearings is sending a message to her, and her attorneys. I'm done living a lie!

"George Anthony is a man that knows many things".....LE

Yes, I agree ~ His over the top sneaking to LE, trying to wiggle in and be one of the "good ole boys", always made me go hmmmm.......way to willing, yet, wanting to know way to much when he KNEW, even being an EX officer, that they could not, and would not tell him to much.
But, boy, he tried to second guess them and stay 3 or 4 steps ahead of them at all times.

That whole "gas can incident" ~ I believe that HE DID SEE CAYLEE in the trunk that day, or, at the very least, smelled her at the time.
I also believe that is the day that Casey dumped her, in a hurry to get away from her father ~ Taking off and driving up to the school and parking, probably knowing that her father would tail her, giving him time to turn in the opposite direction, then, making a mad dash to the dump site and then hit the road, BEHIND her father, and loosing him.

If he was SO concerned about his stolen gas cans, and, knowing how the 2 of them could go at each other's throats, then why didn't he simply just go out to the driveway when she was in the bedroom getting stuff.
No confrontation, if the cans weren't there, no harm, no foul, no fight.
That's what I would have done with a daughter like that, and I think that's exactly what he did that day ~

Because really, to my memory, the entire time that they were gone, that month, everyone claims that all was well basically, that Cindy and Casey talked all the time.
By all accounts, it seems that Cindy always tried to be the go-between for Casey and George, and mediate whatever they were fueding about, so, I find it doubtfull that she would have brought up anything to cause George to have a reason to be angry with Casey.
No mention of George talking or texting with her.
Yet, when George goes to the tow yard, his first thoughts are, "Please don't let this be my Caylee".

WHY Caylee, and not Casey, though he did add her name as an afterthought.
Caylee was his first thought.

I also agree GA smelled something in KC's trunk on June 24th, and you may be right about her dumping Caylee in a panic that day. I keep going back to GA saying to himself at the towing yard when he opened the trunk "please don't let this be my Caylee". He had good reason to say those words, because he smelled that trunk on June 24th and knew KC did something horrible.

Forensic reports say there was 2.6 days of decomposition in the trunk. Missing on the 16th, gas can incident was the 24th. That would be 8 days in Florida's baking sun. The body would have been in a bad state, hard to move at that point. There were no signs of decomposition of more than 2.6 days. 2.6 days would be time enough for the body to start coming out of rigor making it easier for her to move Caylee out of the trunk. jmo

It is possible that KC put Caylee somewhere else after the 2.6 days then she could have picked the body back up with CA SUV after she bagged Caylee. Who really knows at this time what that girl did with that baby? Trying to implicate CA in Caylee's murder would be the ultimate revenge to CA. I wonder if we will ever have answers to our questions?

If he does not come to stand by his son, I wouldn't fault Lee for disowning the pair of them, the sorry excuse for parents that they are. You saw that Tony's dad flew out to Florida Johnny on the spot when he was being questioned by police. You saw Reverend Grund in the gallery when his son's phone records were being requested. There are only a few, a very , very few, defining moments in ones life that you just know you will never ever forget. His absence on a day like this for Lee would be spitting in his face. If Pop can travel the country to go speak up for Casey, damn straight he can drive the ten minute drive across town to go stand with his son. What the hell?

If he doesn't, George will go to his grave regretting it, the message he sent to Lee that day he did not show up for him. I already feel that George and Cindy betrayed him one hundred percent when they did not call a immediate and very public news conference to denounce those lies Casey told about him. Now on the day he has to go to court to testify against her, yeah one would think he would like to have someone on his side. It is going to be a changing day in his life.

George put on your purple Caylee shirt, and go do the right thing and sit with your son. On Caylee's side of the courtroom. lee and pop.jpg

I voted Unsure.
Does anybody actually know where he has been? After he didn't show at the last hearing, I thought he may possibly be in-patient.:waitasec:

Ah well, either way, THURSDAY is NOT far away!!:woohoo:
I'm just wondering who will have the best coverage. One certain station always breaks away for commericals at the worst times.:(

I had to vote unsure because I can NEVER figure this family out.
They are just so bizarre, the way they think.
Things they do and don't do amaze me.
Deep down though I tend to think he will be there just for the show.
Let the show begin..............
will he sit beside Cindy???
Will be interesting to say the least!!

I had to vote unsure because I can NEVER figure this family out.
They are just so bizarre, the way they think.
Things they do and don't do amaze me.
Deep down though I tend to think he will be there just for the show.
Let the show begin..............
will he sit beside Cindy???
Will be interesting to say the least!!

I can only wish that IF he does show up, he would sit on the side of his grand daughter.
Maybe other family members will show up for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery