Will Smith - First Scientology now this?

IMO, the photos are on the red carpet or at some premiere. If he were having an affair, I'd think that they would be a little more discreet than this! ;) Jada was probably the one taking the photos. :)

I thought the first pic did look like Charlize Theron, but not the second one.

I think Jada is the one that wears the pants in that family!

I also think Will Smith is a giant goofball and this could be him playing around, literally. Are they the same woman? I'm so behind on current events/movies that I don't even recognize the woman.

Will is a flirt - I think he was just playing around on the red carpet. I doubt Jada's ruffled by it.

I surely don't think he is gay!!

If you go to the Perez Hilton site and read the comments after the picture, they range from no big deal, it's just publicity to both Will and Jada are gay to Will and Jada have always had an open relationship so no big deal.

No way do I think they are gay. The woman doesn't look like Charlize to me. Plus, Charlize has a long-time boyfriend, doesn't she?

Oh, what is this about Scientology? They didn't join, did they? I thought that I read that they were not joining.

I seriously can not stand Jada but I don't think these pictures mean a thing!
For goodness sakes, they are promoting a movie and worked together!

I used to not like Jada so much. Then, I saw her on Oprah and talking about family and children and how she made Will's son (?) from a previous marriage welcome and a part of their family. Then, I started to really like her. She made a lot of sense. :)

It is Charlize and she does have a long-term fiance, Stuart Townsend.

Here's some more pictures of Will and Charlize from the Hancock premiere. They also were in The Legand of Bagger Vance together, so they've known each other for a while. I think they're just friends. No big deal.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/24736938.html

The "Will Smith is gay" rumors have been around for a long time.

The Travolta ones are a little more concrete.
http://www.filmjunk.com/2006/08/31/john-travolta-is-gay/

He's not gay or a leading man

Rino, what do you mean that he isn't a leading man?

I think I read that he has had something like 7 hits in a row that grossed $100 mil. The only other actors who have done that are Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise.

I hear a lot of rumors about Will and Jada, but I adore them both so I refuse to believe them. :crazy: By the way, that is definitely Charlize in both of those pictures. I think they are both being playful in front of the cameras and their fans. Regardless, Jada usually isn't too far behind Will. Jada is a pretty amazing woman. She helped him completely turn around his relationship with his ex and really welcomed her as part of their family. I don't know too many women who would do that.

I am pretty sure Charlize is still with Stuart Townsend who is beyond sexy.

Rino, what do you mean that he isn't a leading man?

I think I read that he has had something like 7 hits in a row that grossed $100 mil. The only other actors who have done that are Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise.

I hear a lot of rumors about Will and Jada, but I adore them both so I refuse to believe them. :crazy: By the way, that is definitely Charlize in both of those pictures. I think they are both being playful in front of the cameras and their fans. Regardless, Jada usually isn't too far behind Will. Jada is a pretty amazing woman. She helped him completely turn around his relationship with his ex and really welcomed her as part of their family. I don't know too many women who would do that.

I am pretty sure Charlize is still with Stuart Townsend who is beyond sexy.

He's the current most bankable man in Hollywood, since Tom Hanks is doing smaller films, Tom Cruise went insane and Eddie Murphy just plain sucks now(IMO - Norbitt, anyone? Pluto Nash? Exactly).
http://filmonic.com/smith-box-office-gold

He for sure qualifies as a leading man.

Hubby and I can't wait for Hancock. Hellboy II comes out on the same day, so we're doing a double feature that night. :)

He's the current most bankable man in Hollywood, since Tom Hanks is doing smaller films, Tom Cruise went insane and Eddie Murphy just plain sucks now(IMO - Norbitt, anyone? Pluto Nash? Exactly).
http://filmonic.com/smith-box-office-gold

He for sure qualifies as a leading man.

Hubby and I can't wait for Hancock. Hellboy II comes out on the same day, so we're doing a double feature that night. :)
LOL....

your link is why I wouldn't put Vin Diesel in the leading man catagory. That is who Masterj asked me about.

LOL....

your link is why I wouldn't put Vin Diesel in the leading man catagory. That is who Masterj asked me about.

Agree about Vin Diesel. :) He looks good, though.

LOL....

Gotcha - I thought you were saying Will isn't a leading man. As for Vin, I don't even know if I would classify him as an actor. :eek:

Gotcha - I thought you were saying Will isn't a leading man. As for Vin, I don't even know if I would classify him as an actor. :eek:

I seriously thought for a second you were defending Vin Diesel as a leading man lol.

Although I must say, I loved The Chronicles of Riddick

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back