Will Smith - First Scientology now this?

I don't think I would be all ok with that either but if it works for them??
Seriously in todays society were more than half of all marriages end in divorce and many people just have children out of wedlock .. I say if they have something that works and it harms no one nor their children then more power to them.

BTW they are not Scientologists.

When they got married they did not take the vow of "forsaking all others"... in an interview years ago, Will talked about their open marriage views:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1001905

I actually love the maturity and honesty of this. For me, I don't not have sex with other people because I took a vow a decade ago. I have sex only with my husband because it makes for the strongest relationship for us today.

If my husband gets in an accident tomorrow that puts an end to our sexual relationship, that might change. But it would never change "behind his back." Honesty is more important to me than sexual fidelity - I think that's what Will and Jada's vows reflect.

BTW they are not Scientologists.

It's a rumor:

Will Smith boosting Scientology
Wednesday, January 9th 2008, 4:00 AM

Pizzello/Reuters

Will Smith and Tom Cruise
Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.

Big stars traditionally distribute "wrap presents" to crew members after completing a film. His recent gift after wrapping next summer's comedy "Hancock" was a card good for a personality test at your local Scientology center.

Fun!

Never mind that such tests are given free by the church anyway. The quiz is designed to convert people to the religion by identifying personality flaws that - surprise! - Scientology can fix right up for you.

For a fee, of course.

Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98%

==============================

I really don't want my 13 year old to find out about any of this (his open marriage, not the Scientology stuff, she'd likely not care about that). She thinks he's perfect. :(

Nobody wants to see Jada hurt? Will Smith was married before. He was touting that "divorce is not an option" since his first marriage. His first wife was hurt. She's also well off thanks to Will hysteria.

In all honesty I don't think he's that good of an actor. It seemed interesting since his link to Scientology all the sudden he's got all these huge films. Truth or fiction he was still hanging with the Scientology bunch. Then BAM him and his kids are plastered all over the free world.

Indeed his Fresh Prince was cute. His pseudo rap was cute, but he's not all that. If it counts for anything he's got a very nice, and supportive family though. Extremely warm and lovely mother, and sister in particular. Jada makes me cringe.

Indeed his Fresh Prince was cute. His pseudo rap was cute, but he's not all that. If it counts for anything he's got a very nice, and supportive family though. Extremely warm and lovely mother, and sister in particular. Jada makes me cringe.

Au contraire! It's just because you have heard a good dose of classic Will lately. I like it because my kids and I can both have fun with the music without having to censor every other sentence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIduOvEoVeQ&NR=1

I don't think there's anything to worry about with Charlize and Will. Charlize has been with Stuart Thompson forever, and if that fails it would seem that Paladin has the first dibs in.

I don't think the pics are a big deal. From all prior indications his marriage is rock solid. I would be surprised to hear any different.

It reminds me of the recent scandal in India when Richard Gere (very married), was kissing and hugging the famous Ballywood actress Shilpa Shetty at a press junket. They wanted Shilpa dead and Gere banned from ever stepping foot in their country. It was most scary for Shilpa.

Trust me. People care. Name me a single gay actor who is a leading man in Hollywood.

Imagine if Harrison Ford were gay. It might not matter to you, but it would be in the back of alot of people's minds that Indiana Jones is gay, so if he were kissing a girl on the screen it wouldn't seem realistic at all.

Darlin, Harrison Ford ain't no leading man no mo!!! Maybe 15 years ago. He's a tad old.

IMO, the photos are on the red carpet or at some premiere. If he were having an affair, I'd think that they would be a little more discreet than this! ;) Jada was probably the one taking the photos. :)

Or maybe they are from a upcoming movie.

Au contraire! It's just because you have heard a good dose of classic Will lately. I like it because my kids and I can both have fun with the music without having to censor every other sentence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIduOvEoVeQ&NR=1

Oh FlMom, please stop. :crazy: I'm kidding. Yes, Will's a family friendly "hip hopper". He's local to us and I've been hearing him since his days with DJ Jazzy Jeff. I found a link for you if you were interested in Lady B. They sort of all did their thing together. Lady B promoting and all. I'm more of a Beanie Sigel fan if I'm listening to homegrown rap. Lyrics should be rated *advertiser censored* that Beanie. Naw, Will is good. Here's Lady B.

http://www.1079wrnb.com/showdj.asp?DJID=39314

Oh FlMom, please stop. :crazy: I'm kidding. Yes, Will's a family friendly "hip hopper". He's local to us and I've been hearing him since his days with DJ Jazzy Jeff. I found a link for you if you were interested in Lady B. They sort of all did their thing together. Lady B promoting and all. I'm more of a Beanie Sigel fan if I'm listening to homegrown rap. Lyrics should be rated *advertiser censored* that Beanie. Naw, Will is good. Here's Lady B.

http://www.1079wrnb.com/showdj.asp?DJID=39314

Cool link! Thanks for the info on LadyB. Just goes to prove that behind every successful man is a succesful woman.

BTW, Gettin' Jiggy is not by any means my favorite. . . I just did that for the sheer dance value of it (me and the dogs:crazy:). For pure eye-candy, it's the video for "Switch".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WcmqT2XpdY

Of course, Charlene goes home to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEO_jphEcc
every night. Somehow I don't think Jada has anything to worry about. If you can pull of playing the ultimate bad-boy of the Anne Rice novels I don't think Will is your main concern.

I love will smith!! he's too cute! i don't care if he likes scientology - i bet jada got him into that crap anyway. smith is a good guy - good dad. etc...
he's just a great all around entertainer.
and im sure they were just playing around on the red carpet.

I love will smith!! he's too cute! i don't care if he likes scientology - i bet jada got him into that crap anyway. smith is a good guy - good dad. etc...
he's just a great all around entertainer.
and im sure they were just playing around on the red carpet.
I like him too. I have some pictures of him making a movie in NY. He was so nice to the crowd waving and acting all funny to make us laugh. His wife was there also and they acted so cute together. :blowkiss:

I knew it.

Will Smith's soon to open school is not a Scientology facility suggested the Academy's director.

Here's the huge "But". The New Village Academy will use instructional methods developed by L. Ron Hubbard, and a few of the teachers are Scientologists. O.K. then.:rolleyes:

I so knew this dude was riding the Scientology train. Film after film keeps coming out with him in it. The kids are in the films or on award shows. I'm so thinking this is he payoff. Now a school using L Ron's teaching methods. Pahlease. Sorry to you guys that believe he's a good actor. He's alright, but not having all these films. No way.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...DN-peo_0701gl.ART.State.Edition1.4d998de.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back