Will this case ever be solved?

I think the only chance she had was with Crystal, (Who has been putting her life back together, Good for her).

HC should have NEVER been in Ron's Custody. At ALL PERIOD!!!!

Ron got those kids out of spite. I can just imagine poor Crystal finally thinking she got away from him and he was accepting and showed interest in seeing his kids, and she so graciously let him take them, and then he stole them.

If proven and taken to trial, this will make the Anthony case look like nothing. It may even affect that case because look at what Nancy Grace did, she will have backed the wrong horse when she took up with Rons side and smeared that mother, it can be shown her skerwerd bad judgment may let people like them off, I hope not, but I am starting to wonder. If Ron is charged, Crystal should sue Nancy Grace.

jmo

I think the only chance she had was with Crystal, (Who has been putting her life back together, Good for her).

HC should have NEVER been in Ron's Custody. At ALL PERIOD!!!!

I would love to see proof of that statement! Or can I assume this is your opinion of what Crystal may be doing? TIA

I would love to see proof of that statement! Or can I assume this is your opinion of what Crystal may be doing? TIA

The proof is she didn't find herself face down on a parking lot dealing drugs with the key to finding her daughter. Your lack of hearing anything about her is proof enough. She is a Saint compared to Ron. jmo

JMO, but the proof IMO, is that she is maintaining custody of JR, If the state felt she wasn't a fit parent, she wouldn't have been given custody of JR.

the only other proof i can come up with is that she isn't sitting in jail on drug charges for the next 15 years.

Hope that helps some :)

and this case is cold. I feel that it is over and we will never know anything more.

Yep you're right. But I do think that most of us have a pretty good idea close to what really happened, or at least who is responsible for Caylee's death. We still need some of the details, and that is what is still driving us crazy :crazy: and we may have to admit we could never have them. So sad.

Yep you're right. But I do think that most of us have a pretty good idea close to what really happened, or at least who is responsible for Caylee's death. We still need some of the details, and that is what is still driving us crazy :crazy: and we may have to admit we could never have them. So sad.

Yes, it is really heartbreaking. The fact that group in prison is not good enough for me because they are not there because of little Haleigh!

BBM I believe I learned a "detail" from the Anthony case which may be applicable to this one - even though there is a card/paper somewhere with hours worked, that does not PROVE the person actually was at work then, ala Cindy Anthony. Maybe we could apply that fresh "detail" to this case?

My opinion only

BBM I believe I learned a "detail" from the Anthony case which may be applicable to this one - even though there is a card/paper somewhere with hours worked, that does not PROVE the person actually was at work then, ala Cindy Anthony. Maybe we could apply that fresh "detail" to this case?

My opinion only

Except I believe that will be proven to be a lie before the end of the week.

IMO....It's the darkness before the storm...............

I hope we hear from the online public, the law enforcement, or locals about anything that's happening in Haleigh's demise. Just anything. It's beyond stupid, it's obviously too quiet with no action!!!! I'm not satisfied with their sentences. Come on now!

It's not dark now and refuse to think that way. Hope others feel that way too. There is an answer. xoxo

I will clarify online information needed to only facts, not wars, wannabees or pointing fingers. Haleigh will be found when the info is not backed by hatred IMO. xoxo

My opinion only

There were co-workers who made statements Ron was at work and cameras showing it to be true.

I hope we hear from the online public, the law enforcement, or locals about anything that's happening in Haleigh's demise. Just anything. It's beyond stupid, it's obviously too quiet with no action!!!! I'm not satisfied with their sentences. Come on now!

It's not dark now and refuse to think that way. Hope others feel that way too. There is an answer. xoxo

Prayers and fingers crossed for above.

There were co-workers who made statements Ron was at work and cameras showing it to be true.

IF and WHEN LE decides to reveal images and times that prove beyond a doubt he was there the entire night, ONLY then will I believe he was at work for the entire duration of his shift...JMHO

IF and WHEN LE decides to reveal images and times that prove beyond a doubt he was there the entire night, ONLY then will I believe he was at work for the entire duration of his shift...JMHO

I am 100 percent sure the cops have never said Ron was on tape for 11 hours, I am not sure why anyone would say this misinformation? The cops have said he was at work, why is anyone glossing over the FACT they said, he was at work, HOWEVER, we dont know when the crime occured. Once again, LOGIC, says right there him being at werk means nothing.imo

LE's timeline will tell when the crime occurred.
That's why timelines are established.

LE's timeline will tell when the crime occurred.
That's why timelines are established.

Exactly, no arguing that. But the cops said, to the public, Ron was at work, and the very next word was, HOWEVER, we dont know when the crime occurred, so right there Ron being at work does not clear him. Its just basic logic.

jmo

Sometimes cold cases are finally solved 20 or 30 years down the road, but I have a feeling that this one will never be solved. None of us will ever know what happened to Haleigh. I feel bad for Crystal because I am sure she loves and misses her little girl, and her hurt and grief will never go away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back