Will this case ever be solved?

We treat our prisoners very well. In this case I wouldn't mind a little (or a lot) of "mistreatment."

LE's timeline will tell when the crime occurred.
That's why timelines are established.

I suspect the timeline was based on false information given to LE by GGMS...JMHO...
IMHO Her statement about seeing Haleigh alive and well at dark thirty eating green beans on a cold screened in porch doesn't count... Not to mention she changed the time she was there on three different occassions...She is not a reliable witness....JMHO

LE's timeline will tell when the crime occurred.
That's why timelines are established.

I suspect the timeline was based on false information given to LE by GGMS...JMHO...
IMHO Her statement about seeing Haleigh alive and well at dark thirty eating green beans on a cold screened in porch doesn't count... Not to mention she changed the time she was there on three different occassions...She is not a reliable witness....JMHO

I agree. She's just a "crock."

I agree. She's just a "crock."

I agree too.. And let me add.. IF the A/C man is a close friend of a close relative of Ron C's (like I was told he was) he should never have been counted on as being a reliable witness either....And should have never ever been cleared by John Merchant by 5:00 am on the morning of February 10th...JMHO

IMHO Her statement about seeing Haleigh alive and well at dark thirty eating green beans on a cold screened in porch doesn't count.
.. Not to mention she changed the time she was there on three different occassions...She is not a reliable witness....JMHO

Apparently LE disagrees with this assessment.
I trust LE's investigation of HaLeigh's great grandmother's truthfulness.

Apparently LE disagrees with this assessment.
I trust LE's investigation of HaLeigh's great grandmother's truthfulness.

In reference to myself, I don't..
LE has stated..."It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

I agree too.. And let me add.. IF the A/C man is a close friend of a close relative of Ron C's (like I was told he was) he should never have been counted on as being a reliable witness either....And should have never ever been cleared by John Merchant by 5:00 am on the morning of February 10th...JMHO

Good old John Merchant...comes through every time. :banghead:

In reference to myself, I don't..
LE has stated..."It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

'We' don't know if LE considered Croslins part of HaLeigh's extended family (step) along with Crystal and Ron's side of her family.
'We' can only opine what LE 'might have meant'.

'We' don't know if LE considered Croslins part of HaLeigh's extended family (step) along with Crystal and Ron's side of her family.
'We' can only opine what LE 'might have meant'.

Who considers a young gal, one of many Ron has been seen with through the years "family" not with his emotionally bankrupt immoral history, he had a child with Crystal, and shes not even considered family, but if we want to pretend the young paramour of ron was family, go ahead, I doubt the cops are that stupid. If 3 months of having sex with an underage girls makes one family, lord help us. jmo

Who considers a young gal, one of many Ron has been seen with through the years "family" not with his emotionally bankrupt immoral history, he had a child with Crystal, and shes not even considered family, but if we want to pretend the young paramour of ron was family, go ahead, I doubt the cops are that stupid. If 3 months of having sex with an underage girls makes one family, lord help us. jmo

Who doesn't consider Crystal family?

I simply said "we" don't know who LE considers HaLeigh's family in their statement. <shrug>
Aren't you the one pretending to know what LE meant?

Who doesn't consider Crystal family?

I simply said "we" don't know who LE considers HaLeigh's family in their statement. <shrug>
Aren't you the one pretending to know what LE meant?

I dont really feel comfy arguing with someone over the honor of Ronald Cummings. I have read back and its your opinion that the LE meant the Croslins were Ronalds family. All I can do is hope the cops have better judgment than that, and its in my opinion they can differentiate and tell who Rons family is, as they have been dealing with the criminal laden family for decades. jmo

I really hope that one day, we can come here, and discuss the trial that InSession is airing on tv regarding the murder of HaLeigh. We'll be able to see either Misty or Ron or Tommy or whoever, sitting at the defense's table....someday.

I really hope that one day, we can come here, and discuss the trial that InSession is airing on tv regarding the murder of HaLeigh. We'll be able to see either Misty or Ron or Tommy or whoever, sitting at the defense's table....someday.

I agree nas, and let's throw in TN and GGS!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. But miracles do happen, some cases have been solved 20 or 30 years later.
Still....... it's doubtful.

I dont really feel comfy arguing with someone over the honor of Ronald Cummings. I have read back and its your opinion that the LE meant the Croslins were Ronalds family. All I can do is hope the cops have better judgment than that, and its in my opinion they can differentiate and tell who Rons family is, as they have been dealing with the criminal laden family for decades. jmo

Who is arguing the 'honor of Ron Cummings'?
I have been addressing who LE may have considered HaLeigh's family.
'We' don't know. Some 'think' they do, but 'we' don't. None of us.

I am absolutely sure LE has good judgment.
One of the very reasons I believe them when they stated neither Ron or Crystal were suspects years ago.

Or all three at the defense table.

Or all three at the defense table.

I say all five (TN & GGS) Someone had to orchestrate all this for this bunch. You don't believe they thought this up all by themselves! :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back