Winnie the Pooh blanket

I know you all are working hard but scrolling down this thread to see Caylee's face with her pooh blanket made me sad :(

sorry :( maybe i should delete it since it appears not to be the right one? i dunno. never deleted a post before...

Ohmygod.....I just TOTALLY lost it. I have been following this case from the beginning and have teared up, sure. I have 2 girls. One just turned 5, one is 18 months.

We have since moved but in our first home where I had my 5yo as a newborn, the Pooh decal on Caylee's wall is the same one. It came from Target I think, in 2004. It was available for a while but I am not sure when it was discontinued, after we moved in 2007 I could not find one to replace it at our new home- when we moved we left it on the wall, it was a kind of adhesive that came in a pack of 3 and you just wet them and put them up like wallpaper....when I saw that, the pic right beside it shows Caylee on her bed and I ALSO recognize the blue Easter Bunny Pooh my girls have- it was bought for my 5yo, it was either a Disney store or Disney WORLD exclusive, I can't remember because we have so many Poohs...my baby, my 18 month old, loves that Easter Pooh so much she had her portrait made with it for Easter this year and sleeps with it.

What this has to do with Caylee and the Pooh blanket is that my girls both love Pooh, especially at Caylee's age....and I just LOST IT! This breaks my heart it just shatters me that someone could hurt a child....in this case it seems Casey is allegedly guilty of this, her own mother and OMG it just kills me, I just LOST it! The WInnie the Poohs and baby pics send me over the edge. WTF Casey............how could you??? allegedly..

My dear sweet 90 yr old mom that recently passed away adored Winnie & Friends. We even made sure she had one of her many Winnie bears buried with her. Brings tears to my eyes now. And to think Caylee's fave blanket was Winnie and was found with her makes me so sad and teary eyed. Maybe my mum and caylee are playing with Winnie in heaven. :) I remember loving Winnie myself as a child and my oldest (42 yr old) took his Winnie bear everywhere until he was teased too much by the other kids. : ( There definitely is something about ol' Winnie that lasts through the ages and touches the heart. :blowkiss:

i just noticed that the links dont work either....i dont know why...but it was two pics of blankets...fleece type...with piglet on pooh's back...and one of them could have been the same as the poster above posted...:) i found them a few hours ago...looking for the pink shirt...big trouble...at ebay...and ran accross those to baby blankets with piglet on pooh's back...i dont know how to post a pic of something...inless in comes from photo bucket with a url.....LOL...oh well...i just thought it was interesting what the ME noted...thats all.....

and yes....i cried when i read the ME-report....poor caylee...what she must have gone thru....its so sad that her world seemed so treasured with all the wonderful blankets and bedding and stuff animals she had in her room....to have it end like this....so sick...

TakeNote, the link may not be working if bidding is closed??? not sure. thank you for digging around so diligently. :blowkiss:

Found it!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Printed-Fleece-Blanket/dp/B0006SCN8I/ref=combo_pack_i_11"]Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby[/ame]

This blanket looks identical to the one with caylee in the picture and the blanket beside her!
Piglet is definately riding pooh's back!

close up picture shows stiching around the edge. (blanket stitch)

sorry girl, i'm not crafty either. at least not in that way. lol

Found it!

Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby

This blanket looks identical to the one with caylee in the picture and the blanket beside her!
Piglet is definately riding pooh's back!

close up picture shows stiching around the edge. (blanket stitch)

if someone could do a side by side pic of this one and the one in the pic next to caylee...that would be great....

the only problem i find with the pic...is that pooh and piglet are thru out that blanket...and in some of the scene....piglet is on pooh's tummy also....not just on his back...i would think...ME would have noted...several differnt poses of pooh and piglet....:confused:

im thinking too .....that caylee could of had many differnt blankets with the pooh theme....i was just trying to find the one that was in the bag...like the ME discribed ....

sorry :( maybe i should delete it since it appears not to be the right one? i dunno. never deleted a post before...

No beach2yall. I have just been sad about Caylee this weekend it wasn't you or your post :blowkiss:

in CA interview with Greta she mentioned while in KC room...that normaly there would have been caylee's blanket on KC's bed....made me think it wasnt the matching set...seen in caylee's room on her crib....so i was thinking the blanket wasnt from that set.....plus...the one on the crib had piglet on pooh's tummy....but thats just me....:)

we all feel sad-bad-MAD.....but to sleuth...we have to look and re-look at pics and reports....to try and get justice for caylee!

Ok... here is a link to a poster that posted Caylee with the blanket with Piglet on Pooh's back.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3202731#post3202731"]Winnie the Pooh blanket - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I stated many times... while people thought she went and bought another blanket at JCP that NO....she had a COMFORTER and a BLANKET, the two being totally different.

I went as far as to post it in the Mythbusters thread and it got deleted. :( Because some had felt like it had not yet been busted.

I and another poster even posted the SAME picture of the blanket that another poster is getting credited for finding TODAY.
Turns out.. I and several others were correct.

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and read....

Ok... here is a link to a poster that posted Caylee with the blanket with Piglet on Pooh's back.

Winnie the Pooh blanket - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I stated many times... while people thought she went and bought another blanket at JCP that NO....she had a COMFORTER and a BLANKET, the two being totally different.

I went as far as to post it in the Mythbusters thread and it got deleted. :( Because some had felt like it had not yet been busted.

I and another poster even posted the SAME picture of the blanket that another poster is getting credited for finding TODAY.

if you read my posts from today....this is not the blanket the ME described!

Winnie the Pooh blanket - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

sorry! we just bumped the pic for comparison. the original poster's name - Unsolved - was included in the quote.

it is late and I am trying myself to catch up on the released documents.. never mind my above post.

from the report:

*the baby blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. it has stitching around it edges. all though the blanket is discolored and faded a print of Winnie the pooh is evident with piglet riding on his back. the design is present on both sides of the blanket.*

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html pg 7

ME doesnt mention any other pattern of pooh and piglet or flowers or bee's or anything else....just piglet on pooh's back....and that the pattern is the same on the front as on the back....and stitching around the edges

it is late and I am trying myself to catch up on the released documents.. never mind my above post.

((hugs))

im just throwing stuff out there...stuff i ran across and wanted to see what others thought :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back