Winnie the Pooh blanket

ME doesnt mention any other pattern of pooh and piglet or flowers or bee's or anything else....just piglet on pooh's back....and that the pattern is the same on the front as on the back....and stitching around the edges

We were comparing the blanket in the picture with caylee as a possibility of the one being found with her body.

It is possible that they didn't elaborate on every single picture on the blanket.
I believe there are several different little scenes on it.

We were comparing the blanket in the picture with caylee as a possibility of the one being found with her body.

It is possible that they didn't elaborate on every single picture on the blanket.
I believe there are several different little scenes on it.

i agree :) wish we could ask the ME :crazy: i would think she would make some mention of differnt patterns...even if she couldnt make them out...but she did note they were the same on the front and back..so i would think she could see them....but who knows for sure....

i came to post to the thread what i had found....and then the links didnt work....LOL.....but not to fight or anything :blowkiss: kinda like finding the kittys in the crime scene photo's ...you know...LOL...:crazy: just to toss ideas around....see what others thought....:)

if you look at that pic...where it only shows a small peice of the blanket...it looks to be the same pattern as the people M pic.....the people M pic ...shows piglet on pooh's tummy.....not riding on pooh's back:)
I'im thinking since the blanket the ME had was degraded, maybe it was a mistake and she thought piglet was on pooh's back. When you look at some of those pictures if you didn't notice pooh's head turned you might think it was his back...don't know if I made any sense, but that's how I saw it.

The above Bolded:
Please forgive for not citing where I remember this from, but I remember distinctly Cindy telling the world that she still washed Caylee's bedding every week. She knew from the get-go that the blanket was missing. Washing the new, replacement bedding sure would make it appear as though it was Caylee's original bedding.
You are right Clock watcher ! I had forgotten ALL about that statement from Cindy about washing the bedding every week. That just secures the fact in my mind that she had to know, before the December search warrant, that particular blanket was missing. Usually the female head of the house knows where almost every item is located within the house, I take pride in this skill myself...just comes with the territory. I don't think Cindy was any differant in that respect.

We can agree it wasn't the comforter? I remember a lot of discussion about that ~ who purchased a replacement...etc.

I like the idea of the fleece blanket. That makes sense. The design matches as well. Dr. G would be very careful in her description I would believe and I don't think there was error in the description.

Thank you all for all your hard work!

Months ago, and yes, I'm too busy to go searching for our thread, we discussed the photos of the place where Caylee's body was found. There was a blurry photo of the crime scene investigator holding up a corner of something. I posted that it could be the Winne the Pooh blanket with the border having been wet. I also said that CA may have not known that the blanket was missing at that point because the Winnie the Pooh comforter was covering up the area on the crib? where it would have been.

The little butterfly on Caylee's appears to be yellow. (we do not know if the blankets have different colored butterflies or came with blue for boys and yellow for girls type design. Like the design could be the same but was in different colors.

We can not see if Pooh has a piglet on his back on the picture of Caylee's blanket. But we DO know that one was found with her and we have a picture of a blanket that is similar.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My dear sweet 90 yr old mom that recently passed away adored Winnie & Friends. We even made sure she had one of her many Winnie bears buried with her. Brings tears to my eyes now. And to think Caylee's fave blanket was Winnie and was found with her makes me so sad and teary eyed. Maybe my mum and caylee are playing with Winnie in heaven. :) I remember loving Winnie myself as a child and my oldest (42 yr old) took his Winnie bear everywhere until he was teased too much by the other kids. : ( There definitely is something about ol' Winnie that lasts through the ages and touches the heart. :blowkiss:

So sorry for your loss travelgal. a very sweet sentiment tucking winnie in for company.

For another view of the comforter set (not blanket), if you do a Google search for "Caylee bed," it's the first pic under Images. Wasn't sure if it's already been posted, and it appears to be a "Local 6" screen shot, but posted on a blog - wasn't sure it was allowed to link directly to a blog. Just FYI. Nothing new - just a different angle taken in Caylee's bedroom.

This pooh blanket was mentioned by Cindy Anthony as being missing at the time of the execution of the search warrant, wasn't it? If so, I think this is pretty direct physical evidence that someone from that household killed Caylee.

Red addition and bolding by me.
OT, But noticed this picture of Caylee for the first time. Not sure how to get the picture here, but it is about 4 posts above.
Notice the pooh bear blanket that is not ON the bed, but hanging from the end of the bed, like one would do with a quilt.
Can't tell from the pic, but does it look like another pooh bear blanket is on top of the bed?
I am asking because I know cindy said the pooh blanket was missing, but thouht there was still one left at the house, correct?
I just thought it may be possible to compare this pooh picture to the one found at the remains site because I don't think I have ever seen a photo of "the" pooh blanket that is missing yet.

OT, But noticed this picture of Caylee for the first time. Not sure how to get the picture here, but it is about 4 posts above.
Notice the pooh bear blanket that is not ON the bed, but hanging from the end of the bed, like one would do with a quilt.
Can't tell from the pic, but does it look like another pooh bear blanket is on top of the bed?
I am asking because I know cindy said the pooh blanket was missing, but thouht there was still one left at the house, correct?
I just thought it may be possible to compare this pooh picture to the one found at the remains site because I don't think I have ever seen a photo of "the" pooh blanket that is missing yet.

l_509adc26281c4e90a7f4847fb408ed0c.jpg

Here is another picture with a Pooh blanket at Ricardos. This one appears to be made of fleece.
CayleePoohblanket.jpg

12-20-08, the blanket seen in my signature hanging on the side of Caylees crib not present in pictures 21 and 33 of 75.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

images eleven & twelve, blanket found at remain site.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

How do I carry over a few posts from another thread? Hmmm, let me see... (technically challenged) :waitasec:

thanks I will move them now. if I miss any just alert on them

l_509adc26281c4e90a7f4847fb408ed0c.jpg

Here is another picture with a Pooh blanket at Ricardos. This one appears to be made of fleece.
CayleePoohblanket.jpg

12-20-08, the blanket seen in my signature hanging on the side of Caylees crib not present in pictures 21 and 33 of 75.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

images eleven & twelve, blanket found at remain site.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

Not sure what to think, but it appears in the pics you showed from LE of the pooh blanket it's a fleece blanket, not the quilted one.
What a mess the blanket is either way, maybe in person one might be able to see something, but doubt any match can be made with the pictures unfortunately.

the crime scene photo looks like it must be the flannel one, huh?

Is that ruffly edged one in the baby picture a pillow sham or is that the coverlet blanket itself?

thanks for posting the photos together with the crime scene photos Eidetic

Here's a manufacturer's link to the set, I think.

BINGO! THANK YOU. It has a COMFORTER, 4 flannels and a BLANKET.

I agree Seagull, it looks to be one of the four fleece that came with the set. I heard something a while back that LE could actually match the numbers on the remaining blankets to the one found at the scene with Caylee completing the set.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back