Winnie the Pooh blanket

Crown Crafts makes this too. It's at Target and on Amazon.

41jEvKY%2BTPL._SS500_.jpg

Shoremom... I am sure this is the blankie that was with Caylee. For one, it was summer time and the comforter would not have been easy to carry around.

I think if she were killed either in her room or Casey's, the logical thought would be that Caylee was on or near the blanket in which case Cindy would be aware of it being on one of the beds since she is the one who does laundry constantly (washed the bedding once a week etc.).

Remember how lazy Casey is. She would not have gone to get another blanket out of a cabinet or closet. She would grab the first thing she could find to wrap her in.

The only other scenario I can think of is that the blanket was dirty and already in the laundry hamper bag before Caylee was placed inside. Again, Cindy would know.
I'm sold.

I think whatever blanket Caylee had with her when she died was one that she drug around with her where ever she went. I guess we will learn more at the trial. Seems like the comforter would be to big to wrap her up in and then put her in a hamper bag and black bag.

I think whatever blanket Caylee had with her when she died was one that she drug around with her where ever she went. I guess we will learn more at the trial. Seems like the comforter would be to big to wrap her up in and then put her in a hamper bag and black bag.

ITA!! Besides the comforter still appears to be at the house and it looks like it is 3 years old and not stiff and brand new.

Regarding the blanket or replacement. I remember LA in an interview telling LE that he had receipts from Casey's bags from TL's and he had given some to Baez.
Anyone remember this?
It could have been bought with cash too.

IMO

In one of the CA's interviews YM asks CA about her credit card statements - she tells him that she gave him all the receipts - and he says he still wants to see the statements - then CA tells him that she has looked at the statements and there is nothing there. I have always felt that "something" was replaced - now probably the blanket - and CA saw this on her statement, knew it, and didn't want LE to know. Another possible OJ charge - as LE can (and probably already has) obtain those statements.

This comforter set also has a hamper that matches...not sure if they had the hamper for Caylees room or not. The hamper has a removable liner that fits in it.

this is the description of the hamper....

Coordinating hamper features a foldable wooden frame with a washable polyester/cotton bag and removable liner. Use for baby's laundry or as an extra stash for toys.

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.asp...mOrigID=14e7add&cmPosID=4&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|x6

Anyone else think that although someone may have purchased Caylee a set of Winnie the Pooh bedding for her baby shower (or after, if she did not have one) that Cindy would not have been picky about getting other Pooh stuff from other stores. We've heard how Target, Sears and JC Penny all have their version of Pooh stuff. If someone likes a "theme" they tend to like the "theme" regardless of who makes it. Even if the Pooh laundry liner (my assumption that it lined the Pooh basket) came from JCPenny (and not the same place or "set" as say, Target) I think the "theme" of Pooh is more important than it being one set from one store. Am I making any sense?

I am not sure the Pooh laundry liner is from the same "collection" as the Pooh friends bedding but I don't think it matters.

What I'd LOVE to see though is what was purchased at JC Penny!

FOR THE FL FOLKS-- DISNEY STORE IS CLOSE . DISNEY WORLD HAS MANY GIFT SHOPS. THE MALL SELLS DISNEY ITEMS . http://disney.go.com/characters/#/characters/THE CHARACTERS ARE OFTEN SOLD as bedding, toys . sheets rugs, dishes . see link below. casey lived in" fantasy land" and disney world is close to home.

Hi My Darlin's,

Just a reminder, if you hit the "submit reply" button and your post takes a long time to post please do not hit the submit reply button over and over. If you do we will get duplicates over and over.

Otherwise, great thread, great discussion, great posters.

Thank you,
Tricia

The comforter, bed skirt, sheets and bumpers are still on the bed. The blankie is missing from the bed. No one tells LE. The blankie is found at the dump site crime scene and it matches the bedding set from the house.

Maybe a new blankie was bought, maybe not. Either way, no one mentioned it missing or having been recently mysteriously replaced with a new one.

I think it is the same Pooh blankie in the photo I tried to point out earlier. I know OCSO is on top of things, but should someone let them know there is a photo of a bit of the blankie?

This comforter set also has a hamper that matches...not sure if they had the hamper for Caylees room or not. The hamper has a removable liner that fits in it.

this is the description of the hamper....

Coordinating hamper features a foldable wooden frame with a washable polyester/cotton bag and removable liner. Use for baby's laundry or as an extra stash for toys.

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.asp...mOrigID=14e7add&cmPosID=4&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|x6

Very interesting post!! Thanks for the info!:)

Hi My Darlin's,

Just a reminder, if you hit the "submit reply" button and your post takes a long time to post please do not hit the submit reply button over and over. If you do we will get duplicates over and over.

Otherwise, great thread, great discussion, great posters.

Thank you,
Tricia
and one more thing :) if you do have multiple posts, just hit
edit
delete!
Helps a lot if everyone can delete as many of their own dups as possible. thanks!

Does anyone who has kids bedding sets in your house know this? Do all the pieces in the set have the same lot numbers on the tags?
PS) I heard this idea from a caller on Velez's show yesterday.
If so LE can match the Pooh blanket as coming from Caylees bedding set in her room.

That's great news because I've been reading this thread worrying that the mere presence of a Winnie the Pooh blanket in that bag--even if it looked like Caylee's set--would never constitute serious proof of anything in court. The defense would just subpoena some executive and ask "How many millions of Winnie the Pooh items have been sold in the US in the last 3 years?"

I'm really excited about the plastic "horse" though. And I completely believe LE has enough forensic and physical evidence now to convict KC.

I just wish they'd hire a few "famed forensics experts" of their own to offset the sheer quanitity of KC's forensics experts. I know they can't/won't, but I can't help wishing...

That's great news because I've been reading this thread worrying that the mere presence of a Winnie the Pooh blanket in that bag--even if it looked like Caylee's set--would never constitute serious proof of anything in court. The defense would just subpoena some executive and ask "How many millions of Winnie the Pooh items have been sold in the US in the last 3 years?"

I'm really excited about the plastic "horse" though. And I completely believe LE has enough forensic and physical evidence now to convict KC.

I just wish they'd hire a few "famed forensics experts" of their own to offset the sheer quanitity of KC's forensics experts. I know they can't/won't, but I can't help wishing...

Friday, the State has more experts than the defense, imo. The State can utilize all agencies, etc.. FBI, anything else. Dr. G is beyond criticism imho.

The defense experts go both ways. :D Depending on who is writing the paycheck. The State of Florida just doesn't need them in this case.

cayspooh-1-1.jpg
pooh1-1.jpg
The stitching at the edge of the blanket like the pink one. bottom arrow stitches(pink one just example)
Stocks_For_Polar_Fleece_Blanket.jpg

and I think that there are pooh's printed all over the blanket not just one pooh bear.
I can't find the pic of caylee's room could some one help me find it, but I bet this bear holding the blanket is in her room!

Could this bear be the stuffed toy Cindy didn't know about?

I had an additional thought concerning the blanket. They found cloth letters which we assume to be the iron on type. The letters could have been on the laundry bag, but it is possible they were on the blanket. If this is the case, they could either spell out Caylee or they are her intials, CMA. This could tie it back to the home and her set (especially if they found other cloth iron on lettering in the house to match). It would also mean a personalized blanket would have been missed.

If Caylee were in the habit of taking the blanket everywhere with her...it is possible Cindy put her name on it to avoid it getting lost or otherwise mixed up with another child's blanket. (They seem to put their names or initials on many things like the picture frames etc.)

Could this bear be the stuffed toy Cindy didn't know about?

I bet this is it....They didn't say comforter or crib bedding they said "blanket" and there is a picture of a chest-o-drawers in Caylees room with stuffed poohs on top of it, this pooh might have been one that was up there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back