Winnie the Pooh blanket

I'm sure someone has already thought of this but it could be possible that the missing blanket and other items found with Caylee might be the reason for the immunity deal with the A's. I would think LE would have asked them if any items were missing from the home and maybe they witheld this info in order to protect KC down the road. If I were in their position I would know if certain items were missing that belonged to my Grandson.

Could this bear be the stuffed toy Cindy didn't know about?

I bet this is it....They didn't say comforter or crib bedding they said "blanket" and there is a picture of a chest-o-drawers in Caylees room with stuffed poohs on top of it, this pooh might have been one that was up there!

Here is a link to the pic of a bear just like this one, where is the blanket?

http://caseyanthony2008.wordpress.c...inside-the-anthony-home/inside-anthony-home4/

Look at this pic.. Does this look like the bear that came with a blanket?

Attachments

• cindybed2.JPG
    cindybed2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 94
I thought it was reported that the stuffed animal in question was wrapped in plastic? Of course that would have been media reports and in no way could be considered reliable or even factual.

I'm sure someone has already thought of this but it could be possible that the missing blanket and other items found with Caylee might be the reason for the immunity deal with the A's. I would think LE would have asked them if any items were missing from the home and maybe they witheld this info in order to protect KC down the road. If I were in their position I would know if certain items were missing that belonged to my Grandson.

I don't believe it would be something that could easily be explained by an absence of knowledge that it was missing. I have a closet full of blankets that I wouldn't notice was missing until someone showed me a blanket I should have in my closet.

But here's the thing: Cindy said in one of her early interviews that she washes the blankets on Caylee's bed every week. The dogs use the bed to sleep on. She attributed that action of the dogs to grief for missing Caylee. In any case, Cindy may have been aware of what was ON the bed, but not what was missing FROM the bed. And it doesn't seem entirely impossible that a child would take a blanket with them when they go somewhere. Princess PeePee wants to take nearly everything she owns every time we get in the car.

It is a logical progression of thought to say if a child is found dead with items that should be in her home that the home would have clues as to why the child is found dead. It becomes a matter of WHO put the child with the items where the child's remains were found.

bold by me

Last night I rewatched Greta's "Cops Cases and Clues" show from early on in the investigation. When they are in Casey's room, Cindy mentions that the room is as it always has been, minus Caylee's toys and blanket being on the bed. I'm assuming she is not referring to the comforter from the crib.

I don't get how the blankie or horsey would implicate KC in the murder of her daughter. Whenever I took my kids to the sitter, I would bring their blankie and toys, etc. I KNOW, I KNOW.............

There is NO sitter! LOL!! But, still the items don't impliate KC. Even if someone else dumped the body; they would also want to get the other items out of their posession. Now, the duct tape and heart? I sure hope they can match those.

That is the point...there was no nanny.

No one mentioned (Casey, George, or Cindy) that Caylee left with a blanket or a horse toy. (George only mentioned the backpack which appears to be too small for that blanket, imo.) They did not mention a specific blanket was missing or a toy was missing from the car either.

Is Cindy alluding to a missing blanket in this GV interview? Underline/bold mine:

VAN SUSTEREN:
This is Casey’s room. And you told me that Caylee oftentimes slept with her mother, right?

CINDY ANTHONY: Oh, she — almost every — every night, she slept in here, from the time she was born.

VAN SUSTEREN: This is how the room is pretty much…

CINDY ANTHONY: This is how the room is always.

VAN SUSTEREN: And this is…

CINDY ANTHONY: Except for Caylee’s toys usually being on bed, a blanket, some stuffed animals, those kind of things

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

It is too broad to say it is "missing" in that quote. It is a reference to one being normally on the bed, but she doesn't say it is missing in the sense that it is gone from the home, imo.

What she doesn't mention is where Caylee slept when Casey was staying over with boyfriends or other people.

I don't get how the blankie or horsey would implicate KC in the murder of her daughter. Whenever I took my kids to the sitter, I would bring their blankie and toys, etc. I KNOW, I KNOW.............

There is NO sitter! LOL!! But, still the items don't impliate KC. Even if someone else dumped the body; they would also want to get the other items out of their posession. Now, the duct tape and heart? I sure hope they can match those.

I agree with you, finding these items doesn't mean KC did this. It means that she can say, she left these things at the Nanny's. She will say the police didn't find the correct Nanny. I can't understand why she left all this evidence to be found. And if there is a print on that tape or one hair of KC's stuck to it... she is done. But without it they still have a strong case.

I saw the bear that looks like the one that goes with the blanket above the shelf in Caylee's room. LE also found a stuffed animal in the shed that CA didn't recognize.

The blanket will implicate KC, if fibers match up or if those JC Penny receipts show that a certain Winnie the Pooh item was purchased to replace the one that was dumped.

Also, if Casey or CIndy told the police that NO items were missing from the bedroom. Those lies keep adding up

I don't think the purchase at JCP was to replace this blanket as it was exclusive to Target stores. JCP wouldn't carry this set. Also, to replace this blanket you would have to purchase it preowned from ebay or something because it was discontinued in 2007. Unless Target had some left over or it was purchased used I don't think a replacement could be found. It does look like that bear in the pictures posted is the same one that was sold with a blanket and belonged to this set.

Cindy also emphasized that she washed the linens every single week, even after June 15. I remember her saying that to GVS and I thought it was odd.

I don't think the purchase at JCP was to replace this blanket as it was exclusive to Target stores. JCP wouldn't carry this set. Also, to replace this blanket you would have to purchase it preowned from ebay or something because it was discontinued in 2007. Unless Target had some left over or it was purchased used I don't think a replacement could be found. It does look like that bear in the pictures posted is the same one that was sold with a blanket and belonged to this set.

I just looked at the bear and blanket online at Target.It sells for $14.99

Hello everyone. I found this photo in the Images Only sticky thread while I was looking for a pic of of Caylee with a shirt w/ iron on letters. I came across this picture. Is Caylee sitting in a laundry hamper in this picture, or have I lost my mind? It doesn't look like the hamper that I have seen shown in her room somewhere else in one of these threads.

I'm sorry - I'm sure this probably isn't the right place to post this but I couldn't find the thread I was looking for.

It is image #14 (and I hope this link works because I'm not sure I know how to do this!).

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back