With all that has transpired, do you think KC has told JB the truth?

No, I don't think she has told him the truth. I wonder if that has anything to do with the way the limited immunity deal was handled. Don't know how it played out, but I can just see JB trying to talk some sense into Casey, just to have her sticking to her ridiculous story. :crazy:
I REALLY hope this trial is televised...
Lanie

And I thought I had no life now!...lol ... Imagine trying to get through 8 hours of recorded courtroom testimony every day?? But at the same time, I can't wait! :woohoo:

I think that he does know some version of the "truth" as told by kc. I have thought that ever since he filed a motion for her to "travel to places of interest". I think he was told a story that would allow for kc to have knowledge where Caylee is buried and at the same time allow for it to not be kc's fault.

YES ITA!! I don't know what that crazy story is but I bet it's what JB means when he says the truth will come out and all that. This truth is whatever new lie KC fed him. I'm at a loss in regards to a logical scenario that would involve KC knowing where the body is but not having had anything to do with what happened. I guess she could say the kidnappers contacted her after all this went public and told her where they'd buried the body. But her communication was so closely monitored at that point that it would be impossible for a message like that to get to KC undetected. In any case, I can't wait to hear what the defense pulls at trial!

"Absolutely"
'
'
'
'
'
'
Not. She absolutely since Day one, not confessed to anyone. Not even the reflection in the mirror when she is checking her fake tears.

He doesn't want to know either. If she did discuss anything close to the truth, just picture the image of JB holding his ears saying, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA KC, hold your hand up when you're finished so we can continue" with my inadequate defense and how do you spell the nanny's name again".

:clap::clap::clap:

:floorlaugh:

I agree Elphaba!

IIRC, on a talk show while back a defense atty said that JB would not want to know if she is guilty. He said that if JB knows that KC killed Caylee he can not ethically represent her as being "not guilty of murder or agg manslaughter". He said that if she confesses to JB, he could ask to be removed from the case and have a public defender appointed until she found new counsel without the public having knowledge of why. I can not remember if he would be required to report it - however, I'm almost positive he would have to report if she confessed to the location of Caylee's body. Bless her heart - RIP Caylee! It's so difficult to talk about this baby's 'body'. :cry:

May KC :burn: in h-e-double hockey sticks if she is guilty of this!

A good defense attorney doesn't ask their client whether they are guilty or not, that way they can defend them no matter what they believe. I think Johnny Cochran knew OJ was guilty, but did his job anyway. Even if they find out that their client is guilty, they are covered by attorney-client privledge, so I don't think they have to report it, but it sure would be hard on a ethical person's conscience! I don't think they are required to step down to a publice defender either in this case...

I most certainly do NOT think she's told Baez the truth. If she had, would he be as infatuated with her? I don't think so. She's lying to him just as she lied to the police and all of her friends. Baez only thinks he knows, but she only told him more lies.

"Absolutely"
'
Not. She absolutely since Day one, not confessed to anyone. Not even the reflection in the mirror when she is checking her fake tears.

He doesn't want to know either. If she did discuss anything close to the truth, just picture the image of JB holding his ears saying, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA KC, hold your hand up when you're finished so we can continue" with my inadequate defense and how do you spell the nanny's name again".

my bolded

Too funny...LA LA LA LA LA
MOUSElaughing.gif

I don't think she has because I don't think she knows how to tell the truth.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

"On the worst days remember the words spoken trust no one."

I would like to know that too. He has been rather quiet lately (except for walking smugly in front of his experts)

I think that JB would be willing to listen to any story KC told him and be willing to 'suspend disbelief' long enough to represent her. He seems firmly in her corner.
I have been wondering this too! I have also wondered when and how long her new attorney (the one with the DP experience) had seen her. Is he basically just working from a distance giving advice or what? Does anyone know?

I have been wondering this too! I have also wondered when and how long her new attorney (the one with the DP experience) had seen her. Is he basically just working from a distance giving advice or what? Does anyone know?

On the commisary, visitors, etc thread someone posted a visitors log in the last week that went right up to about Nov 13th or so...She has had regular visits from her attorneys. It seems Jose visits about every 2 to 3 days but there were a couple of times when the time between his visits was a tad bit longer and I am sure she was furious. She has had quite a few visits...some days with nobody, but she has had quite a few...none were her family. Not one visit from one family member...which I find amazing. If I were falsely accused of MURDER (as they claim that she is) I would want someone to come and see my each and every day. I don't understand them whatsoever...

I see all the criticism of Baez, but I can't see where he has done anything unethical or prejudicial to KC's interests. From what I see, he is a competent attorney and KC trusts him so that is all that matters. Is there any question but that he is on her side, her defender? No. I think she is in good hands and he is doing a great job.

Thank you, you answered all my questions!

I don't think it matters who is representing KC, just the fact that they have aligned themselves with all the craziness makes them fair game. The JB blooper tape we're waiting for when this is all over is just bonus (see it can't be helped).

Re: KC telling JB the truth. With all the crazy lies, twists and turns, unless the story led to Caylee how would he know if she were telling the truth?
We've not had a single straight answer from any member of the family. At this point unless they had God as a notary, I don't know if I would would trust them to tell me the sun was out at noon time.

Hi all: I'm a notary, and unless I sorely misunderstand my function as a notary, when I sign a document for you, I'm signing that I saw (whomever purports to be the signee) sign the document. I don't get involved in whatever the document states. Don't even need to read it. I notarize your signature. So even if God was their notary, he'd only be attesting that CA, GA, KC, etc. signed, not the veracity of their statement. So even if next they present a notarized statement from God, don't take it as fact.

Thank you, you answered all my questions!

I don't think it matters who is representing KC, just the fact that they have aligned themselves with all the craziness makes them fair game. The JB blooper tape we're waiting for when this is all over is just bonus (see it can't be helped).

Re: KC telling JB the truth. With all the crazy lies, twists and turns, unless the story led to Caylee how would he know if she were telling the truth?
We've not had a single straight answer from any member of the family. At this point unless they had God as a notary, I don't know if I would would trust them to tell me the sun was out at noon time.
I have no doubts that they have found another (non public) way to communicate. Probably, as we've already seen, through letters that she writes "to" Baez.

MOO

What I think makes this case so distasteful and therefore so fascinating is that all the prinicpal players involved KC, her parents, her brother and her lawyer refuse to tell the truth. Telling the truth is the humane way to memoralize Caylee and bring resolution to so many who have grown to care for her. It is the Christian thing to do, it is the American thing to do and we all sit by and wonder if she will actually get away with, supported by her family and her American Bar sworn lawyer by lying. It goes against every grain of fabric this country was built on.

If I were falsely accused of MURDER (as they claim that she is) I would want someone to come and see my each and every day. I don't understand them whatsoever...

Yes, but do you really want CA or KC talking on the record? Neither one of them can shut up.

Yes, but do you really want CA or KC talking on the record? Neither one of them can shut up.

Bold by me: Precisely the reason I would want to see both CA and KC LOCKED in a room, talking on the record.

Waiting to see who throws the first punch. :behindbar

Then maybe they would get adjoining cells. :clap:

Hi all: I'm a notary, and unless I sorely misunderstand my function as a notary, when I sign a document for you, I'm signing that I saw (whomever purports to be the signee) sign the document. I don't get involved in whatever the document states. Don't even need to read it. I notarize your signature. So even if God was their notary, he'd only be attesting that CA, GA, KC, etc. signed, not the veracity of their statement. So even if next they present a notarized statement from God, don't take it as fact.

I love your answer!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads
Back