Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Am I just looking for it or do these kids look....."listless" to anyone else? (That's the only adjective I can come up with that seems fitting.)

It's just sad. The children are clearly uninterested, unengaged and it about what I would expect from octomom. Isn't she supposed to be in rehab?

Some of them don't seem too happy that Christmas is nearly here.

The tune could have been cleaned up better; whoever shot the video did a lousy job.

The kids are going to be 4- (born January 26, 2009). Who knows how long ago it was shot. I wouldn't expect much from 3 year olds who probably did this around summer time when they probably have no clue what Christmas is lol

I doubt anything will bring her money. Most of the world dislikes her due to bringing more kids into the world when she already had a lot & was on public assistance.

I wish she could figure out a way to bring money in to buy a roof over their heads & pay the taxes on it.

She has made such bad choices; I'll be surprised if she can ever recover from it.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/02/octomom-avn-awards-*advertiser censored*-video/

Octomom: "I'm Going to the AVN (adult video news) Awards"

Octomom is so excited her solo *advertiser censored* tape got nominated for four AVN Awards, she plans on going to the ceremony in Las Vegas ... and she expects to go home a winner.

Octo tells TMZ she was "completely surprised" that she was nominated for Best Celebrity Sex Tape, Best Solo Release, Best DVD Extras, and Best Marketing Campaign for her film "Octomom Home Alone."

Octomom Back On Welfare

It's only been five months since Octomom got off welfare, but TMZ has learned the honeymoon's over for your tax dollars -- because she's back on government assistance.

Sources close to Octo tell TMZ, Nadya Suleman signed up for welfare again this week after her October rehab bills devoured most of her savings.

We're told the mother of 14 will be getting $1,800 a month for food, $1,000 for emergency cash, as well as Medi-Cal benefits to help with mental heath and dental issues.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/octomom-welfare-nadya-suleman/#ixzz2HCVrIp00

Eighteen hundred won't go far with that many kids to feed. I'd be addicted to nerve pills too with that many kids to worry about, but bet she was on medical before going. Is she working at all? I read somewhere that she's a stripper.

She wanted to have many, many kids. She did it all on purpose.
How did she expect to support all of them? Unless she believed that when she produced many of kids at once, she will become famous and people will shower her with money and gifts?

She wanted to have many, many kids. She did it all on purpose.
How did she expect to support all of them? Unless she believed that when she produced many of kids at once, she will become famous and people will shower her with money and gifts?
I think that's exactly what she thought, after all didn't the Gosselins get showered with free diapers and lots of other endorsements and baby products???

I think that's exactly what she thought, after all didn't the Gosselins get showered with free diapers and lots of other endorsements and baby products???

And they had a TV show for while.
She got lots of free stuff herself. And now taxpayers are going to pay for her numerous offspring, as she signed up for welfare.

Oh yes, I can only imagine the ever so graceful and lovely Miss Suleman as she frisks and cavorts around the golden pole. Pass the eyebleach please.

From above link:

"Nadya's performance was so pleasing and impressive, it seems, that she ended the night with her G-string stuffed full of dollar bills."

"Needless to say, this isn’t a one-off appearance — Octo-Mom is also scheduled to perform Friday and Saturday night."

This woman could have done all these things (stripping, starting in a *advertiser censored*) without producing 8 kids at once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel
Back