Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

‘Who'd look after 14 kids? Me? It'd kill me’: Octomom’s 74-year-old mother reveals her fears as her daughter faces jail over welfare fraud - and her shock at learning she had stooped to doing *advertiser censored*"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oing-*advertiser censored*.html#ixzz2qUtRfXD7

My opinion would be house arrest with all of her kids. She's not allowed to leave the house.

My opinion would be house arrest with all of her kids. She's not allowed to leave the house.

That'd be great :floorlaugh: but why punish the poor kids, lol! I imagine they enjoy when they get a break from her.

‘Who'd look after 14 kids? Me? It'd kill me’: Octomom’s 74-year-old mother reveals her fears as her daughter faces jail over welfare fraud - and her shock at learning she had stooped to doing *advertiser censored*"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oing-*advertiser censored*.html#ixzz2qUtRfXD7

I really doubt they will give kids to her mother. They will likely give them to foster care if "octomom" goes to jail.
By the way "octomom" had fresh embryos implanted, not frozen. She had previously told the story about trying to save her frozen embryos, that her mother apparently repeated in that daily mail article, but they were fresh, not frozen. And she still has a bunch of frozen ones left.
"The 35-year-old, divorced, single-mother of 14 has also claimed that she only underwent in vitro because she did not want to lay waste to frozen embryos, but testimony Monday alleged that fresh embryos were used in every treatment and she still has 29 frozen embryos."
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/octuplets-mom-implanted-with-12-embryos-60899

She probably won't go to prison. No record and $30,000 for 14 kids over a 7 year span isn't that much. What the heck will she do if she loses all aid though. No one can support 14 kids with no help. Her family certainly seems to be no help. Usually grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. would step forward and offer to each take a few kids. I wonder if her mother would even take the older ones.

She probably won't go to prison. No record and $30,000 for 14 kids over a 7 year span isn't that much. What the heck will she do if she loses all aid though. No one can support 14 kids with no help. Her family certainly seems to be no help. Usually grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. would step forward and offer to each take a few kids. I wonder if her mother would even take the older ones.

I don't think grandma is able to handle the older ones. Per daily mail article, grandma describes one of the older ones as "agressive."

Glad to see Nadya will be held accountable for some of her actions, about time! If she gets prison time, she won't be raising them, they'll have to go somewhere else-hopefully foster care, as grandma doesn't seem fit to raise them.

I think it might be elder abuse to put a 74-year old in charge of 14 young children.

She says she is not guilty… and by the looks of it, she has had her lips plumped back up. (yes, I know that is petty of me to point the lips out, but it is what it is.)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/17/octom...ud-court-hearing-*advertiser censored*-video/

I'm petty too.

The outfit and demeanor in the video is disingenuous, given what she has been doing recently for money.

From the start thru now, this is ALL about what Nadya (Natalie) wants.

On a related mention, doesn't anyone ever care about the Population Explosion anymore? We cannot sustain this damaged planet as it is, let alone enduring the folly of fools like Suleman and her wacky enabling doc.

~jmo~

I'm so worried for her children. Physically, mentally, financially, emotionally.... Kids need a LOT of support in so many ways. But, they can also be incredibly resilient and I hope their lives somehow soon stabilize.

Nadya Suleman -- better known as "Octomom" -- is being accused of welfare fraud for allegedly failing to report money she earned as a topless dancer and *advertiser censored* film actress.

"While applying for public aid, the mother of 14 children allegedly failed to disclose that she was also getting checks for personal appearances and residuals from videos," Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey said in a statement released Monday.

Suleman, 38, made headlines in 2009 after giving birth to octuplets, which were conceived using in vitro fertilization. She has six older children who were conceived in the same manner.

Suleman filed for bankruptcy last May, but her case was tossed out because of paperwork issues. She told CNN in April that she was willing to accept offers from the adult entertainment industry so that she could start to build a business "empire" that would take care of her children.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/0...man-stripper-*advertiser censored*?hpt=ju_bn5

Ticks me off to no end that she applied for bankruptcy, yet she had the money to spend on Mac brand lipsticks (very expensive) and Brazilian "blowouts" and these were previously publicized!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ticks me off to no end that she applied for bankruptcy, yet she had the money to spend on Mac brand lipsticks (very expensive) and Brazilian "blowouts" and these were previously publicized!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

All of those things would also be tax deductible too if she had paid tv gigs. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it might be elder abuse to put a 74-year old in charge of 14 young children.

I don't think anyone is planning to put a 74 year old in charge of 14 children.
If Suleman were to go to prison, children would likely be put in foster care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81
Back