World ends tomorrow

[video=youtube;CIrvSJwwJUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE[/video]

Well darn..:tantrum: If I had read this earlier I would have made sure to eat a big juicy steak with the sides we like!! My first thought was along the lines of ooohhh goood....no more inhalers, nebulizers and drugs for me!! Time to do the happy bed dance! (I sit on my bed rather than a chair so...happy bed dance) :happydance:

I need to get my camera set up!!:thinking:

We will all be sooooo embarrassed if it really happens. :bombshell:

Well, since this is the final day, I guess I'll go ahead and eat a third cookie. Does anyone know what time the world will end? I really don't want to go to work if I don't have to.

I would rather have skipped that sonogram for which I just drove in and back.

But it's a beautiful autumn day here, so perhaps dodging fiery annihilation is a good thing.

I love the sense of humor on here. Am I the only one who wondered why the woman that was just executed ordered diet lemonade with her last meal? Too soon?

I have some new furnishings for my apartment arriving tomorrow, so...kinda bummed. Oh well.

Still here and enjoying the day with my granddaughter. Gonna eat cake and ice cream and all that bad stuff that grandmas are supposed to give the little ones. LOL

Perplexed.....does the put on clean and new underwear rule apply to an end of the world event? Or is it assumed nobody's left to do an underwear check?

Please advise. If anyone's still there.....

Attachments

• CQsX28zWEAAmMYY.jpg
    CQsX28zWEAAmMYY.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 68
How did you spend your last day on earth they will ask. Took a vacation day and spent it napping and farting around on the internet I shall say.

Anticlimactic to say the least.

Perplexed.....does the put on clean and new underwear rule apply to an end of the world event? Or is it assumed nobody's left to do an underwear check?

Please advise. If anyone's still there.....

Still here!

Go for new, always best. Don't wanna take any chances. Lol

Guess I picked the wrong day to give up wine :D

:toastred:

Harold predicted the end in 1994. I still have the book - I believe it is a collector's item by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back