World ends tomorrow

If I had seen this last not get, I would not have driven the 15 year old to Vanderbilt for chemo today! Oh, well, almost done now!

Perplexed.....does the put on clean and new underwear rule apply to an end of the world event? Or is it assumed nobody's left to do an underwear check?

Please advise. If anyone's still there.....

Oh, I would go with clean and new for sure. You know there's going to be that one survivor like in the movies. Be just my luck it'll be some judgmental a-hole.

My luck will be just like Henry Bemis from this Twilight Zone "end of world" episode clip.

[video=youtube;UAxARJyaTEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxARJyaTEA[/video]

The world ends every day, many times a day; every death is the end of a world.

oh, i would go with clean and new for sure. You know there's going to be that one survivor like in the movies. Be just my luck it'll be some judgmental a-hole.

lol. .

Good! Now I don't have to mow!

The end of the world has wfgodot waxing philosophical

Yep, sounds like a gen-you-wan omen. Fixing to change in some spanking new undies right about now....the ones with pink smiley faces all over, perhaps?

Yep, sounds like a gen-you-wan omen. Fixing to change in some spanking new undies right about now....the ones with pink smiley faces all over, perhaps?

Hmm, this is turning a little erotic-I hope you're not a guy. lol

Well, we're to come close to 100 degrees this afternoon, but that's hardly "the end of the world" here in the desert.

Woo hoooooo! Guess who ain't shavin' her legs tonight???
Laughed till I cried.
Well the world didn't end but there is a hairy sleuth running around scaring half the neighborhood...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmm, this is turning a little erotic-I hope you're not a guy. lol

Oh, breath easier, I'm as girlie-girl and a girl as it gets, but as these are the end times, does it really matter? :D

The day is ending on the end day of all days. If there is a tomorrow on the morrow, wonder if I can get a refund for my last day purchases of wine and smiley undies?

Hope4more, just keep em!
Drink the wine to celebrate getting through.
Keep the undies as I'm sure there will be another worlds end day coming up soon, they come around quite often :)

Soundtrack your own End o' the World hijinks with a choice selection here:

Wiki list of apocalyptic songs

One that didn't make that voluminous selection:

[video=youtube;ZsfdeoGszkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsfdeoGszkQ[/video]

Hope4more, just keep em!
Drink the wine to celebrate getting through.
Keep the undies as I'm sure there will be another worlds end day coming up soon, they come around quite often :)

Good points! The wine problem has already been resolved :) and the undies? Yah, think I'll pull them out and on for the annual celebrations of the day to end days that ended in more tomorrows.

Cheers, all you unshaved, wine-drinking, cheesecake eating sleuthers, and may undelivered furniture be yours tomorrow. :)

Cheers, all you unshaved, wine-drinking, cheesecake eating sleuthers, and may undelivered furniture be yours tomorrow. :)

I shaved and no heavy eating or drinking but I am going to have a big fat cigar here pretty soon.

Now that I think about it, if peeps are actually eating green bananas, the clean underwear thing may be a moot point.

Still here. Or am I????????????

Laughed till I cried.
Well the world didn't end but there is a hairy sleuth running around scaring half the neighborhood...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They call me Sasquatch....:scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname