Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 215
New legal development/Judge's Ruling on Dina vs. Jonah

"SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
CV 2013-009289 03/19/2014
Docket Code 926 Form V000A Page 1 & 2

CLERK OF THE COURT HONORABLE DEAN M. FINK S. Brown Deputy DINA MARIE MARIE SHACKNAI LUIS P GUERRA DAVID CAREY SHAPIRO v. JONAH SHACKNAI, et al. WILLIAM J MALEDON DAVID B ROSENBAUM
UNDER ADVISEMENT RULING
<respectfully sniped>

Thank you! Do we have the original text of Dina's complaint? Sorry, I know I haven't kept up.

And, thank you too *Lash* for all your posts!

Time, Dina's original complaint has never been posted. I would love to see it! It appears she did redraft the complaint and it was submitted to the court on 4-15-2014. It would be fascinating to compare the two complaints.

Time, Dina's original complaint has never been posted. I would love to see it! It appears she did redraft the complaint and it was submitted to the court on 4-15-2014. It would be fascinating to compare the two complaints.

Yes! It appears she is trying to claim it was not an accident, otherwise, why bring up some accusations of violent volatility. Didn't we find out before that Dinah claimed she had an agreement with Jonah to not let Max be alone with Rebecca, but that was never any legal document? Sounds like the whole complaint is confused and one big rant as if it was some forum comments were compiled and submitted. :) Wonder if DS (& Co.) originally wrote it up and some attorney just signed it.

Attention Please!

I'd like to know what relevance Dina's lawsuit against Jonah, has to do with the Zahau lawsuit against Dina, et al? It appears they're two separate issues, to me.

Unless someone can prove otherwise, let's get off the subject of Jonah and Dina, and back to the allegations and lawsuit Rebecca's family has brought against some of the subjects of this case.

Remember, they're allegations. LE and the ME judged the two incidents that started this as accidental and suicide. The plaintiffs claim murder, which means it's alleged. They can refer to it as murder in their documents, but that hasn't been proven.

Please use your words carefully.

tia
fran
:seeya:

DS's Arizona attorneys Rake and Benchoff presumably wrote, and submitted, the WDS complaint filed in AZ from Plaintiff DS against Defendant JS.

Now that DS has added these attorneys Rake and Benchoff to her California attorney Kim Schumann, in the matter of the Zahau WDS complaint, do you suppose attorneys Rake and Benchoff will now take over writing the responses for Defendant DS in the Zahau complaint?? That could be interesting reading, eh?

[URL=http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/KZCRNA/media/3b8337a5-591f-427a-adcd-df73358cf6ea_zpsnpzh7ur4.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/KZCRNA/media/eaa10a2b-ddb9-4b70-b668-890ebf061c1d_zpsn2asrsdv.jpg.html][/URL]

Hi Fran !

It is no secret DS felt great animosity/hostility towards Rebecca.

IMO, because she has included/stated in her complaint against Jonah, more of the same hostility and animosity (accusations of violent volatility) for Rebecca and her family, it is even more proof and fact she had motive when it comes to Rebecca's case.

I believe DS's WDS against Jonah is very relevant to the Zahau's WDS brought against DS and two others, precisely because of what DS stated on record regarding the Zahaus.

K_Z, love, love, love the blue 'editing' pencil !!! LOL

<modsnip>

There is such a big deal being made about Dina being asked to rewrite her complaint. The Zahaus were asked to rewrite their complaint THREE times.

Thank you, Fran, for being a voice of reason for this thread. It has been needed for quite a while.

Snipped

If we are allowed to discuss the case between Dina and Jonah, we should also be able to discuss Rebecca and her sister/daughter's alleged involvement in Max's accident and death.

What we are discussing is DS's statements, which btw are on record, regarding Rebecca Zahau & family member, which definitely imo, shows motive in Zahau's WDS against DS.

Snipped

There is such a big deal being made about Dina being asked to rewrite her complaint. The Zahaus were asked to rewrite their complaint THREE times.

I don't think the big deal is in DS having to submit a second complaint, I think the big deal is the judge's response to it. lol

Attention Please!

I'd like to know what relevance Dina's lawsuit against Jonah, has to do with the Zahau lawsuit against Dina, et al? It appears they're two separate issues, to me.

Unless someone can prove otherwise, let's get off the subject of Jonah and Dina, and back to the allegations and lawsuit Rebecca's family has brought against some of the subjects of this case.

Remember, they're allegations. LE and the ME judged the two incidents that started this as accidental and suicide. The plaintiffs claim murder, which means it's alleged. They can refer to it as murder in their documents, but that hasn't been proven.

Please use your words carefully.

tia
fran
:seeya:

Hi Fran,

Thanks for this most excellent question!

Dina v. Jonah complaint specifically accuses Jonah of leaving their biological son Max with Rebecca, whom she also DIRECTLY accuses of causing Max's injuries.

The incentives behind Dina's doing so are multifold (e.g., because Jonah has money and Zahaus do not so suing Zahaus would be fruitless) but the most critical is that she wants to use this "implied WDS vs. Jonah" as a defense for the Zahaus' WDS against her.

In another sensational, elaborate, convoluted way, I believe, once again, Dina is going through twists and turns, sideways and sharp edges, ups and downs and all around in circles, so that she can bring up this implied WDS vs Jonah in the Zahau's WDS case/trial and falsely charge (without any evidence whatsoever) that Rebecca had "violent propensities" which not only according to Dina had led to Max's injuries, but also ultimately led to Rebecca taking her own life... Thus, exonerating herself from Rebecca's murder.

We've seen how in the past Dina had constantly tried to blame and fingerprint at Rebecca (and Rebecca's teenage sis XZ) for "assaulting and causing the homicide of Max". (Recall her own so-called expert testimony which was played out on Dr Phil show and other media circuses wherein Dina alleged that Rebecca and/or her sis XZ "torpedoed" Max to his death). I believe this is another one of Dina's convoluted attempts at obfuscating facts and manipulating the system. Dina thought that she could surreptitiously sneak in that phrase "violent propensities" of Rebecca past the judge in her 2013 suit vs. Jonah. Had the Judge not outright stated that Dina had NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER of this alleged fact about Rebecca "violent propensities", Dina would have then used this purported accepted fact about Rebecca's "violent propensities" in the Zahaus WDS to claim that she Dina could not have killed Rebecca because Rebecca already had so-called "violent propensities" according to another legal suit (namely Dina v. Jonah) and that it is Rebecca's own alleged "violent propensities" that led to Rebecca killing herself.

Does this make sense? I know to most of us reasonable people, it makes little to no sense. But if you can suspend disbelief and rational thought, and follow the convoluted logic and inferential leaps in logic that Dina has presented the past few years in the media and this suit vs. Jonah, you can somewhat understand the "point" she seems to be trying so desperately hard to get to -- which is to place the blame of Rebecca's murder on Rebecca herself and also to further denigrate Rebecca in death. As Dina had repeatedly the past few years either asserted or implied time and time again in the media, Rebecca deserved what she got because she Rebecca had "violent propensities" that led to Max's accident, and it is Rebecca's own "violent propensities" which led to Rebecca's death. IMO that is what Dina was trying to do in her suit against Jonah -- to poke at Jonah in revenge and also to set up a preemptive defense in the Zahaus' WDS against her.

If we are allowed to discuss the case between Dina and Jonah, we should also be able to discuss Rebecca and her sister/daughter's alleged involvement in Max's accident and death.

Thank you, Fran, for being a voice of reason for this thread. It has been needed for quite a while.

Hi LL2,

BBM - Is there a link that can support the alleged, XZ being RZ's daughter? TIA

Ok, so I don't see a reason to discuss this latest news any further, I think all that was pertinent and beyond has been said.

Now let's wait for something new to develop in the case this thread was created for. The Zahau case.

Please stay on topic.

:tyou:

fran

New documents posted on San Diego ROA. # 113 and 114 (2 parts). Each are 38 pages. Motion filed by DS attorneys to compel a second deposition of MZL (first was Jan 23 for 6 hours). Identifies 16 areas and 68 instances where MZL was advised by counsel not to answer. Asks for a penalty sanction of $2800 (approx). Post dated to hearing scheduled Oct/ Nov 2015.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/face..._Motion_to_Compel_Discovery_1427504398857.pdf

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/face..._Motion_to_Compel_Discovery_1427504401732.pdf

New documents posted on San Diego ROA. # 113 and 114 (2 parts). Each are 38 pages. Motion filed by DS attorneys to compel a second deposition of MZL (first was Jan 23 for 6 hours). Identifies 16 areas and 68 instances where MZL was advised by counsel not to answer. Asks for a penalty sanction of $2800 (approx). Post dated to hearing scheduled Oct/ Nov 2015.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/face..._Motion_to_Compel_Discovery_1427504398857.pdf

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/face..._Motion_to_Compel_Discovery_1427504401732.pdf

Wow. Thanks KZ for these docs.

I'm absolutely BEMUSED that just skimming over one doc, I already see Dina asking for RIDICULOUS things from Rebecca's sister MZL.

E.g., Dina asked for "MZL's brother's PICTURES on Facebook" and "Rebecca's teenager sister XZ's guardianship and relationship with her mother."

First of all, WTH does Rebecca's BROTHER's PHOTOS on Facebook have to do with Zahaus' WDS? Unless he posted Rebecca's crime scene, I see absolutely NO relevance whatsoever.

Second, recall that Dina had already accused XZ and Rebecca of "torpedoing Max to his death" on Dr. Phil show with her "experts". And how Dina and some posters here have accused Rebecca of being the MOTHER to her teenager sister XZ!!! So here is Dina officially seeking info to further slander Rebecca and claim that Rebecca's younger sister is her daughter and not Rebecca's biological daughter! Honestly, WTH does XZ's blood relation to her mother have to do with Rebecca's murder which is what the Zahaus' WDS is about?

I do clearly see giant leaps of logic in Dina's legal motions in court as well as the manifold posts on WS which follow this same leap in logic and fallacious, unproven, random, inflammatory and spurious, accusations of Rebecca and her family.

I'm sure I'll have more to say when I have more time to actually peruse the two new docs.

But, why would they bother scheduling this for Oct/Nov 2015 when the case will be dismissed in May?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member