WS members ~ Our one year vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
May sweet HaLeigh be found soon. May her justice be swift. May everyone that loves her & misses her find comfort. May her brother & sister be safe & loved.

This video is so sad and never fails to bring a tear to my eye. The song... the pictures, Crystal & Ron talking... everything. Watching it, I don't understand how HaLeigh's family has made it through this past year. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hMIuMPOX3I

My signature line has been "Justice for HaLeigh" since day one. I know little angel that you will have your justice, I just know it...

So many of us have grieved together and feel a personal sense of loss when yet another child meets with foul play, goes unprotected or remains unaccounted for. The only comfort to me is knowing we have a heavenly Father Whose great big father's heart loves all His children, and watches over them day and night... for they are precious in His sight. Thank You for keeping Your angels around Junior. LORD we praise You for being a Revealer. Thank You for revealing uncovering and exposing the truth about Haleigh. For ordering the steps of this investigation and directing the path of the detectives and any searching for answers. We ask You to give them supernatural knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Even as You burden the hearts of any involved or who are being deceitful, withholding information, and postponing the grieving of all who love her. Do not permit them one minute of peace or rest until they do. We pray for your children everywhere who are missing, abused, or neglected... and for their families. We ask that justice be swift, and those responsible made to answer for their actions. You are close to the brokenhearted... and know the pain of losing a child. We ask that you give Haleigh's loved ones, and any who have anguished without answers, Your comfort and strength to bear the truth. Your grace is sufficient, in Jesus' name, amen.

91.jpg

:parrot:

One year ago you captured our hearts
If you could only know,
How many people hurt for you
Why did you have to go?

Our hope to find you, never ending
We think of you each day,
Until you are found and cared for
We wait and hope and pray.

It won’t be long, sweet baby
The time has come it’s near,
For God to shine his light upon you
To bring you home, Haleigh Dear.

Sweet and Innocent little one
I believe you are OK,
You are flying with perfect Angels
You run and laugh and play.

But that is not enough for me
I need to be your voice,
To make sure those that did you harm
Never again can make that choice.

So take that Momma Angel’s hand
And Lead her back to us this way,
Show us where you are sweet Haleigh
Take us to the place you shouldn't stay.

Grandmaj Websleuths
2/9/2010

Love comes in many forms. To never have met someone, but to still love them is a true Blessing. We Love you Haleigh.

HaLeigh: We will never forget. We will never give up. Speak to us, Sweetie, and we will find you. <3

I feel heartbroken. I am praying for your justice sweet angel.

May all things that have been hidden in darkness be brought to light. It is time to come home precious one. May comfort and strength be with all your loved ones and may justice come soon for all our precious children who are missing and thrown away like trash.

So many of us have grieved together and feel a personal sense of loss when yet another child meets with foul play, goes unprotected or remains unaccounted for. The only comfort is knowing we have a heavenly Father Whose great big father's heart loves all His children, and watches over them day and night... for they are precious in His sight. Thank You for keeping Your angels around Junior. LORD we praise You for being a Revealer. Thank You for revealing uncovering and exposing the truth about Haleigh. For ordering the steps of this investigation and directing the path of the detectives and any searching for answers. Give them supernatural knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Even as You burden the hearts of any involved or being deceitful, withholding information, and postponing the grieving of all who love her. Do not permit them one minute of peace or rest until they do. We pray for your children everywhere who are missing, abused, or neglected... and for their families. We ask that justice be swift, and those responsible made to answer for their actions. You are close to the brokenhearted... and know the pain of losing a child. We ask that you give Haleigh's loved ones, and any who have anguished without answers, Your comfort and strength to bear the truth. Your grace is sufficient, in Jesus' name, amen.

91.jpg

:parrot:

:angel:Amen

:rose:A missing Child is Everyone's Child, Haleigh my dear, you are in all our hearts for ever. We will never give up, nor will we forget that you are out there somewhere waiting to be found. Our hearts are bleeding not knowing the unknown. I pray to the mighty Lord, that he will bring you home. I want nothing more than for you to be here on earth in the flesh, but if God needed you in heaven I will understand. All I ask is for the Lord to give us a sign if you are by his side. And so I ask the Angel of God, your Guardian Dear
To whom His love commits the, Ever this day, be at your side,
To light and guard,To rule and guide and bring you home if your not by his side. :rose:
:praying:Amen

May God be with you, Haleigh, wherever you may be. I will never forget you.

I have to believe there will be justice for you.

Oh dear beautiful, smiling, Haleigh...I never knew that I could love someone I never met or feel as fiercely about you being found as I do or want justice served to those who caused your disappearance so badly and prayed for peace and strength for those who realize what a gift you have been in their lives. There is a HUGE amalgam of people who feel as I do and while we might bicker at times ;) we get past the "issues" and grow as you deserve our energy and our prayers and we want you found...You are a very special child to have touched so many lives...

HaLeigh,

As each day passes we get a little closer to finding you and seeking justice. We are guided by you and our strong desire to keep the focus on you, keep the pressure on those who know where you are and, to ensure that no-one ever forgets.

We are here for you, following and dissecting every item of news and seeking any and all leads. You have the support of an international community all with the single one true goal to find you, bring you home and, ensure that justice is served.

As the first anniversary of your disappearance is before us we will be here for every anniversary for as many years as it takes. We are here for you, we love you and, we want you home.

Guide us HaLeigh. Please give your extended family the strength to do the right thing and tell the truth. It is time to come home.

Haleigh-Cummings10.jpg

This is your night Haleigh.........NEVER FORGET HALEIGH!!!!

I can't believe it's already been one year since little Haleigh went missing. It's been one year too long. We have to keep the faith that soon, God will shed some light on what happened to Haleigh. The sadness that I feel is overwhelming - it's time to bring that little girl home. I pray that is is sooner than soon.

Haleigh....please help us to find you. Its time for you to come home.

Oh,Papa...that was so touching! Can't stop crying.....beautiful.

Papa, that is so sweet..............Haleigh in heaven.........in the clouds watching........

Haleigh found her way into my heart a year ago. There is something about her smile that touched me so much. I still pray that she will be found and brought home to play with Jr. I pray for all who love this precious child--how their hearts must be hurting tonight. Bring Haleigh home please.

Haleigh, you are such a beautiful child...your sweet smiles have gripped an entire nation. That nation is full of tears until you come home. Godspeed little sweetheart. We will never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500