WS members ~ Our one year vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Haleigh: you have a lot of people that haven't given up on bringing you home. Hold tight and know that there are many people still working to do right by you, and to bring peace to you, little angel.

This time a year ago all hell was breaking loose in a mobile home in Palatka. Someone knows what happened. Someone will have to talk before long. Too many of us have our thoughts and prayers focused on them for them to resist the pressure.

I'm sorry Haleigh. You deserved better than you got, but you are loved better and by more people than most any other little girl I know. I wish you could know that. Maybe you do.

I'm hugging you close in my heart.

Exactly one year ago, I awoke to news of a child missing in my own community. That was always something that happened "somewhere else" - never here.

I'm so sorry that we, as your friends, neighbors, and parents of your school mates, were unaware of what your life was like prior to that day.

There is no need to wait for a child to go missing for us to show the concern, compassion, and generosity that we've all exhibited regarding this child none of us had ever even seen or heard of a year ago.

I hope that today we will all take a moment to care about the children we do see. Don't let the past year - or Haleigh's short life - be in vain. Use it to make a difference in the lives of the children you do see and know.

And, Haleigh, I really am so very sorry we failed you.

Another Day that I will also never forget...my heart just aches for Haleigh and her world that far too many thought was apropriate for a child with such special needs...and now the special need is to finally find out where the little Doll is now...Praying for a Safe Return...to a Safe Place.

Haleigh... One year ago today you were reported missing but since that very day you have been in all of our hearts.

Please God... let today be HALEIGH'S DAY to be found.

:blowkiss:

I keep popping in and out of here waiting for the words to come but they just aren't.

I am still looking for you Haleigh, I truly wish we had something to celebrate....until then I will just have to celebrate you. I wish you could tell me where you are....

NewPicture19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member