WS - Samantha Wishman charged with murder of boyfriend's 3-year old son; claims he fell down stairs - March 29th 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Samantha Wishman, 32, is charged with first-degree reckless homicide and neglecting a child-consequence is death for the June 15, 2023 death. An initial court appearance is scheduled for April 15.
1711786765125.png

While investigating the boy’s death, investigators accessed Wishman’s phone records and found numerous text messages she allegedly sent to the boy’s father before his death.

“I'm ready to hurt these mother f------ kids nobody f------ understands I can't breathe so this is so much harder now I'm having more problems breathing," she allegedly wrote in one text.

“I been real dizzy I can’t breathe hardly it’s even harder with these f------ kids n [sic] nobody is goin' to take any of this serious until they walk into this house n [sic] find me passed tf [sic] out on the floor,” she wrote in another. “These mother f------ won’t f------ stop I’m ready to lose my *advertiser censored* [because] I can’t breathe I can’t yell so I’m just the joke around here.”

she likely gonna have a lot more trouble breathing in prison if from nothing else, the stress

her FB pages - she seems to be all about family and children

there's a couple older pages too but she's quite young and nothing pertinent on them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back