WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as LE says, 'a perp often times answers a question before it's even asked.':rolleyes:

Just sayin,
fran

Anybody care to speculate on the shoe change between trips? Or the cost of the TIDE?

oh GAWD I have GOT to leave the GoLo boards - I just told a "reverend" to go back to her God Blessing and preaching and leave me alone -

I am very proud of you, TG. Very proud. I was reading everything and seeing how you got involved trying to fight the good fight, just like I was. There are some nasty people on there. But my spirit was buoyed to see a lot of people said it proved nothing. I though that whole forum was going to be full of people saying, "SEE? I told you so!"

I just want to post on there... "Did YOU go looking for NC like TG did? Did YOU help in any way, shape, or form in this or any other case? Perhaps other people did and it's YOU that has no idea what they're talking about!!"

But I won't. That's for you to reveal, should you want to.
Agggghhhh

Anybody care to speculate on the shoe change between trips? Or the cost of the TIDE?

The Tide didn't cost $20. He paid $20 in cash and got $14.40 back.

The shoes thing is interesting... because all along I have read that NANCY CALLED HIM to turn around and go back to the store to pick up more items... why would he change shoes if he never even made it back home??

You weren't suppose to notice that, the shoes. Tide - expensive but that sure was a small bottle of juice to cost $5. Costs too much where you live IMO. :crazy:

I haven't reviewed both videos yet so I'll have to refrain from shoe change comments. However, I recommend Brad start using some high SPF sunscreen because his neck/shoulder looks like he's got some significant sun damage starting there. Sun damage will sneak up on ya!

And the cost of basics (milk, juice, Tide) at HT? Simply outrageous! Now THAT should be a crime! :eek:

The Tide didn't cost $20. He paid $20 in cash and got $14.40 back.

The shoes thing is interesting... because all along I have read that NANCY CALLED HIM to turn around and go back to the store to pick up more items... why would he change shoes if he never even made it back home??

He paid cash for the milk - handing over a $20 to get 14.40 back. He used a debit card to get the tide and juice - tide was 19 and the juice was 5.

Brad said in his affidavits that he went at 6:15 and 6:40. Fine. But without seeing store tapes from, say, 3:45 to 4:30, these tapes don't really prove anything except that he did buy juice and milk when he said he did. Still a lot that just does not add up.

And ya know what? "Cary Clique" is really insulting, isn't it. By using such a disparaging term, they are trying to diminish and discredit Nancy's friends. Not a good idea for a defense attorney in a case like this.

Smoke and mirrors.

And we can all sleep well tonight knowing he did, in fact, use his VIC card!

and ya know what? "cary clique" is really insulting, isn't it. By using such a disparaging term, they are trying to diminish and discredit nancy's friends. Not a good idea for a defense attorney in a case like this.

Smoke and mirrors.

that is exactly what i thought!!!! K & b sounding like golo!!!

Brad said in his affidavits that he went at 6:15 and 6:40. Fine. But without seeing store tapes from, say, 3:45 to 4:30, these tapes don't really prove anything except that he did buy juice and milk when he said he did. Still a lot that just does not add up.

And ya know what? "Cary Clique" is really insulting, isn't it. By using such a disparaging term, they are trying to diminish and discredit Nancy's friends. Not a good idea for a defense attorney in a case like this.

Smoke and mirrors.

Well, he wasn't very kind to Chief Bazemore either, seeing as how she really went out of her way to minimize every suspicion raised by the press. If you're gonna tick em off - might as well do a good job of it I suppose.

He took the milk home, and then noticed they needed detergent. She allegedly called him right before he entered the store on his second trip to add the juice to his list.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/topsail24/Random%20Pics/receipt2.gif

It looks to me as if the Tide was 19.99 and the total due was 25 something paid by his Debit card.

Oops - see ya'll figgered it out. Gotta run for a while but I'll be back to catch up.

Topsail - that second set of shoes at 641 - are those the infamous "Rainbows" ?:)

Guess we now know why LE took a pair of blue and grey tennis shoes and a pair of Rainbows aye ?

Topsail - also pay close attention to the collars in the shots from the front end - they are different from the 622 to 644 video's as well. The videos where he is leaving the checkout counter heading to the door is the best view.

He took the milk home, and then noticed they needed detergent. She allegedly called him right before he entered the store on his second trip to add the juice to his list.

Gotcha. Thanks, Star!

These 2 attorneys are masters at PR.
A website for Brad Cooper to mend his public image.
Great publicity for them. Free internet ad exposure sure beats paying for an ad on the yellow pages back cover.

Smoke and mirrors.

Adds fuel to the fire that Brad is out to get Nancy's friends, doesn't it?

This also goes along with the previous court documents filed, Brad will do anything to get his way. Guess he doesn't like the idea that the 'Cary Clique' is avoiding him. ;)

I don't know what this lawyer is trying to prove, but it doesn't cut if for me.:rolleyes:

The lawyer must be getting ideas from his client and 'changing the rules.' Isn't that exactly what Nancy's friends said about Brad?:waitasec:

Yup! It's a unique case alright. In that a lawyered up client keeps talking to LE anyway.:bang:

What makes it even more unbelieveable, he's doing it with the assistance of his experienced attorney.:confused:

JMHO
fran

These 2 attorneys are masters at PR.
A website for Brad Cooper to mend his public image.
Great publicity for them. Free internet ad exposure sure beats paying for an ad on the yellow pages back cover.

Yeah, Mark Geragos thought declaring he'd changed his mind about Scott Peterson's guilt/innocense and defending him against the charges would be good PR for him too! :behindbar

Course, he made the declaration of Scott's innocence prior to seeing the 'evidence.' :rolleyes:

Guess he was wrong. IMO, he made himself look like a fool and he'll never live it down.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

Who gives a crap that he is wearing different shoes? It actually fits with what he says. He went, bought milk and went home. Probably took his shoes off when he got home like we do in our house. We always take our shoes off at the front door. I have a few pair at the front door. He had to run back out and just slipped on flip flops instead of the tennis shoes. Why is that a big deal? The trips are 19 mins apart...it's doubtful he could have committed a crime during this time that would have required him to change shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82