WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there two threads for this story? I don't understand.

This is the discussion thread the other thread is for Missing Persons Information and Support and there is also a scanner feed thread for Aliayah as well...so yes, there is more than one thread, each with a specific purpose. It does get confusing, doesn't it.

Thank you very much. I am still rather new at this. Appreciate all the help and info. You guys are great with your sleuthing, me I am just a reader.

No comment about this particular case, but my kids all lost their baby teeth in 'spurts' - so generally speaking four gone at once doesn't seem strange at all. What does seem strange is that she's only three. This speaks to either extremely poor dental hygeine and having to have them pulled, or mom taking massive antibiotics prenatally which can damage the enamel of the baby teeth in offspring.

Not a lot of media info for a child missing over ten hours, don't you think?

ITA ... OR it means they were knocked out prematurely perhaps from a fall (while being unattended) or... worse :(
OK, I'll stop. I'm jumping to conclusions...

Oh and regarding the teeth- don't think we should assume they are not there because of poor dental hygiene. IMHO. Kiddos that are rough and tumble types can have accidents and have their teeth knocked out. My sons best buddy is 3 and he lost 2 of his teeth from an accident at day care where he was running and then tripped and knocked his teeth out from hitting a table. It does happen... (he looks like a lil hockey player now lol)

aliayah.jpg.png

Interesting way to put this:

(bbm)
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9103-authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-girl

Very difficult to see this last name associated with a missing child again.... :cry:

BBM

My very first thought :( Praying Aliayah is found safe!

The photo of her is really haunting to me. :(

If you google map ben dale wv, you can see that the town is very small and is almost totally surrounded by the West Fork River, which flows into Stonewall Jackson Lake. I pray she didn't get anywhere near that river!

The photo of her is really haunting to me. :(

Me too! Is this the best picture they have of Aliayah?
I dunno... At this age I was following my son around the house taking pics of everything!
Maybe its the most recent? Sigh...

If you google map ben dale wv, you can see that the town is very small and is almost totally surrounded by the West Fork River, which flows into Stonewall Jackson Lake. I pray she didn't get anywhere near that river!

Its asking me if I mean Ben Dale NEAR WV?????
:waitasec:

Is that what u meant?

I dunno... At this age I was following my son around the house taking pics of everything!

BBM

I hope not, since it looks like there's a Christmas tree behind her...

If this is the most recent pic they have of Aliayah... it's a Christmas pic!! That means it's Nine almost 10 months old! :(

Agree. Sad photo - she looks very sad and has dark circles under her eyes. Looks to be possibly at Christmas time with a tree in the background lit up?

IDK but I have a terrible feeling about this. Trying to hold onto hope...

Agree. Sad photo - she looks very sad and has dark circles under her eyes. Looks to be possibly at Christmas time with a tree in the background lit up?

IDK but I have a terrible feeling about this. Trying to hold onto hope...

Not even so much the expression on her face...but those eyes...oh my, those eyes, that's the first thing I noticed.

Anyone else looked for fb? I did with last name in Weston and initially there were 7 and now only 5. Maybe it's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea