WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked for FB's. I started a blog yesterday where I planned to cover some of the missing here that have really touched me and don't seem to be getting the press they need (Sharon West was supposed to be first) but I just put this little girl up. Her picture haunts me and I don't like what I am reading so far.

Not asking anyone to post it, but how was her mother's name found? I don't see it in the stories posted above, unless I missed it.

Very little media for this child. What is going on? A 3 yr old is missing and almost no media?

Thank you very much. I am still rather new at this. Appreciate all the help and info. You guys are great with your sleuthing, me I am just a reader.

All the threads always confuse me too. Took me quite a while to figure out what was what and I still find myself posting in the wrong place on occassion.

I believe Mark Lunsford was from WV. Wonder if any relation?

Someone above said to search for Aliayah Lunsford to find her mom's name, which I did, and then I searched her mom's name, and there's a woman with the same name living in West Virginia who was arrested in 2009....

Someone above said to search for Aliayah Lunsford to find her mom's name, which I did, and then I searched her mom's name, and there's a woman with the same name living in West Virginia who was arrested in 2009....

I think that is Mom.

If they haven't found her by now, it's not a good sign. It's not a big search area unless you count searching the river.

Why am I not surprised...:doh:

If they haven't found her by now, it's not a good sign. It's not a big search area unless you count searching the river.

I really don't think this is going to end well and I wish the media was more on this one. It's like some kids matter and some just don't and that really ticks me off, THEY ALL MATTER! This baby should be given the same media attention that Caylee was given...every missing child should!

I really don't think this is going to end well and I wish the media was more on this one. It's like some kids matter and some just don't and that really ticks me off, THEY ALL MATTER! This baby should be given the same media attention that Caylee was given...every missing child should!

Weekends have very little live news, nationally anyway...all those taped shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member