WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another found out west by Rangers that was not mentioned until about a month after it was found. It is my understanding the child was identified long before the parents were told.

All I am saying is WHAT IF Aliayah were found, who would they notify?

I have reason to believe she may have been found.

BBM

Reading these words...just kinda took my breath away.
The good, the bad, the ugly...it's time. Aliayah's time.

There was another found out west by Rangers that was not mentioned until about a month after it was found. It is my understanding the child was identified long before the parents were told.

All I am saying is WHAT IF Aliayah were found, who would they notify?

I have reason to believe she may have been found.

There is the Freedom of Information Act - I don't know how it would work in this particular case, but since you are family, you may have a chance to force LE to divulge the information. It's a federal act and not dependent on the whim of the state.

Checking in on Aliayah

SO glad the egg donor is back where she belongs

Thank you to Vickie for keeping strong! Hoping you get an answer asap!

My heart goes out to Aliayah's siblings, hope they were removed before hurt too badly themselves and that there are lots of pictures being taken of smiling, happy children instead of the sad face of Aliayah, which I will never forget.
I am curious if they were able to stay together and if they are in stable placement(s).

http://www.wboy.com/story/23197499/...m-jail-after-violating-probation-for-3rd-time
Lunsford was released on the original terms of her supervised release including: maintain employment, maintain an educational program if not employed, not leave West Virginia unless authorized to do so, avoid all contact with named persons, comply with curfew, refrain from possessing firearms, refrain from using alcohol or narcotic drugs, submit to a urine analysis upon demand, participate in substance abuse treatment, refrain from abusing prescription drugs, and refrain from possessing synthetic marijuana.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Any bets as to how long before she'll be arrested again?:facepalm:

I've wondered so much about little Aliayah. Prayed for her and her family. I wonder if FBI is keeping her out of incarceration on purpose as a part of the investigation? Don't know if they would do something like that. Could be that they think they have a better chance of gathering evidence with her out instead of in?

I don't know. I do think that the older girls are the key to solving this case. Just my "spidey sense". I'm sure this new baby will be taken by child protective services same as the twins were at birth.

How many times are they going to give this (unusual person) a get out of jail free card? I am so done with this.

I cannot believe this. She's not gonna stay away from him. They'll arrest her yet again and then let her out, like a revolving door. I don't understand this.

All night I just kept thinking about how laughable this is. So LL has been arrested 3 times this summer for violating her parole. And this time her punishment is extended parole.

Umm what??? I don't think that's really a deterrent to her...

The 2 year anniversary of Aliayah's disappearance is coming up on Sept. 24.

Aliayah is the same age as my youngest child, who just started Kindergarten this Fall.

When Elaina S. was (probably, not official yet) found, my mind jumped to Aliayah- I really really hope they did a very thorough search of the house and property, as well as bfs place of work! Where they were living when Aliayah went missing, is that a rental? Other people living there now? If you are not aware of Elaina's case, a little body was found in the detached garage of house she went missing from, they have not officially announced it is her, awaiting for more tests. But, it took months and seemingly a tip before she was found right there! Makes me wonder if anything was missed when looking for Aliayah...

Vickie, have you gotten any information about her possibly being found, the information you referred to earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz