WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a sad, forlorn looking child. Poor little one. My heart is breaking that a child could look so sad. Usually picture time, is a happy time. Birthday, picnic, play time etc.

I am not understanding the "no reward" stance LE seems to have taken; even if they feel an arrest is pending, they still need to find her and you never know what little bits of info someone might have that could help. Someone who knows the habits of the suspect, etc. might have an idea where Aliayah might be, and might not come forward without a reward. Normally I don't think rewards do much good, but sometimes they do, and if they don't, no cost to anyone. JMO

I am not understanding the "no reward" stance LE seems to have taken; even if they feel an arrest is pending, they still need to find her and you never know what little bits of info someone might have that could help. Someone who knows the habits of the suspect, etc. might have an idea where Aliayah might be, and might not come forward without a reward. Normally I don't think rewards do much good, but sometimes they do, and if they don't, no cost to anyone. JMO

Maybe the "reward" is going to be a lesser charge if you show us where the body is or if WV is a death penalty state they will "reward" the suspect by not applying the death penalt if they tell them where the body is? Just my own opinion here.....

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109288

State vs Federal charges - other than moving a kidnap victim across state lines, I don't know of any other Federal charges that could be applied. Actually I am not even sure about what I just typed.

What other instances would Federal charges apply? Would concealment be a Federal offense for instance?

Doesn't really relate to your question on concealment Ele and I'm not saying this is what happened to Aliayah, but found this as I was researching.

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/ceos/citizensguide_trafficking.html

I had a question for my sister and called her and she told me the new House was on and hung up on me. :floorlaugh: LOL LOL

Oh I used to do that when I watched tv...during the finale of LOST I would not answer the phone at all.

I do worry about this child. The info from the FBI sounds like drugs are involved. Just my opinion.

I couldn't handle this case emotionally, but try to check in every now and then to see if little Aliayah has been found.

Sadly, it has been 10 days and we are now in the 6th thread with no answers or even hints yet as to what may have happened to her. Thanks to everyone that works and posts on this forum.

Please God,
Bless this child and hold her safe in Your arms.
I pray that You will send a sign that will help the LE solve this case.
Amen.

This is such a sad, forlorn looking child. Poor little one. My heart is breaking that a child could look so sad. Usually picture time, is a happy time. Birthday, picnic, play time etc.

You know what? What you posted is the reason that I keep logging on to this thread and checking to see if this little girl has been found and someone has been arrested for her murder. Her sad little face keeps haunting me and I can't stand it. I made a pledge to myself today that if this precious little girl is not found and if someone is not arrested for her death, I will totally quit following all missing children cases. I'm very serious.

I really want to know when this precious little girl's mother is no longer pregnant. Someone please let me know.

WCHS-TV http://www.wchstv.com will report on the couples run-in with the law in its 11PM broadcast. The video will take a few hours to be updated on the website.

Just to reiterate what WENC has already said, it is very difficult to find information on Lena and Ralph. I have talked with several people in town who grew up with Ralph, and they say that he's always been trouble. I am going to try to dig up some records, then decide if I can post them to this forum. If a MOD would like to send me a message so I can work closer with them on analyzing the data, please message me.

The amount of information I've heard in the past few days would shock most of you, but I'll stick by the TOS and only post what can be verified by MSM or public records.

What I can state with a clear conscience is that the person or people who did this to Aliayah will be brought to justice...I feel this in my heart.

Maybe the "reward" is going to be a lesser charge if you show us where the body is or if WV is a death penalty state they will "reward" the suspect by not applying the death penalt if they tell them where the body is? Just my own opinion here.....

It is NOT a death penalty state. Personally, I think that needs to be changed.

Paraphrasing what Leslie Rubin reported on WCHS-TV in Charleston:

Ralph Lunsford has an extensive criminal history, arrested for over 20 crimes in Lewis, Gilmer and Braxton counties since 2000. These include domestic battery, burglary and DUI's.

They also reported on Lena's charges, including forgery, lying to police and uttering.

Paraphrasing what Leslie Rubin reported on WCHS-TV in Charleston:

Ralph Lunsford has an extensive criminal history, arrested for over 20 crimes in Lewis, Gilmer and Braxton counties since 2000. These include domestic battery, burglary and DUI's.

They also reported on Lena's charges, including forgery, lying to police and uttering.

Does she have convictions on those charges? Are they felonies, misdemeanors? Just wondering...

Popping on again for Baby A :seeya: (I read up to this page :))

1. For some reason I'm getting the impression the Attn Dyer is "big guns" in those parts---anyone know his rep? I don't have time to go track down any of his prior trials (sorry!)

2. Southern Comfort made an important point IMHO. Homicide does not equate murder. It can include murder but it can also include a few others too (involutary manslaughter, manslaugter and the degrees of murder). Important to keep in mind JMHO.

3. The FBI comes in when the local LE requests them yes? There is not a standard of requirement that I know of (or can remember from reading here on WS) that has to be met before FBI assistance can be requested. IIRC, all that has to happen is the local LE asks that they come. We saw this in another case as well, (can't remember the child's name right offhand, sorry) but FBI came in and conducted the investigation because the area did not have enough resources to do the investigation like FBI could. Just a memory.

4. I'm going with homicide. JMHO. I don't see anything to indicate that Baby A wandered away. (the doors and windows were secured) I don't see anything to indicate she was abducted. (that tip was reported to the news by her attn, he probably did get it but he's doing what defense attn's do---he's already begun "the dance"). I say homicide and more than likely murder. But for now just homicide.

Peeves me off, I can't tell you how aggravated I am right now. I'm hot! Bless this baby's heart. All JMHO

extensive criminal history and domestic battery are very sad words.

I guess we can figure out why little Aliayah looked so sad.

(sigh)

I had a question for my sister and called her and she told me the new House was on and hung up on me. :floorlaugh: LOL LOL

It was a very good episode, in her defense :angel:

Popping on again for Baby A :seeya: (I read up to this page :))

1. For some reason I'm getting the impression the Attn Dyer is "big guns" in those parts---anyone know his rep? I don't have time to go track down any of his prior trials (sorry!)

2. Southern Comfort made an important point IMHO. Homicide does not equate murder. It can include murder but it can also include a few others too (involutary manslaughter, manslaugter and the degrees of murder). Important to keep in mind JMHO.

3. The FBI comes in when the local LE requests them yes? There is not a standard of requirement that I know of (or can remember from reading here on WS) that has to be met before FBI assistance can be requested. IIRC, all that has to happen is the local LE asks that they come. We saw this in another case as well, (can't remember the child's name right offhand, sorry) but FBI came in and conducted the investigation because the area did not have enough resources to do the investigation like FBI could. Just a memory.

4. I'm going with homicide. JMHO. I don't see anything to indicate that Baby A wandered away. (the doors and windows were secured) I don't see anything to indicate she was abducted. (that tip was reported to the news by her attn, he probably did get it but he's doing what defense attn's do---he's already begun "the dance"). I say homicide and more than likely murder. But for now just homicide.

Peeves me off, I can't tell you how aggravated I am right now. I'm hot! Bless this baby's heart. All JMHO

He seems to be the lawyer who defended Michelle Micheal, the nurse who drugged her husband and then burned down the house...

Does she have convictions on those charges? Are they felonies, misdemeanors? Just wondering...

She went to prison for them. I don't think you go to prison for misdemeanors, so they must be felonies. I could be wrong though.

She went to prison for them. I don't think you go to prison for misdemeanors, so they must be felonies. I could be wrong though.

Was it prison, or county jail? Again, just wondering what degree of criminal we have here...

WCHS-TV http://www.wchstv.com will report on the couples run-in with the law in its 11PM broadcast. The video will take a few hours to be updated on the website.

Just to reiterate what WENC has already said, it is very difficult to find information on Lena and Ralph. I have talked with several people in town who grew up with Ralph, and they say that he's always been trouble. I am going to try to dig up some records, then decide if I can post them to this forum. If a MOD would like to send me a message so I can work closer with them on analyzing the data, please message me.

The amount of information I've heard in the past few days would shock most of you, but I'll stick by the TOS and only post what can be verified by MSM or public records.

What I can state with a clear conscience is that the person or people who did this to Aliayah will be brought to justice...I feel this in my heart.

It is so frustrating that most public records aren't available online in WV. But they are still public. If you go to the courthouse, you should be able to get the records and make copies of them. But that is going to be very time consuming. That's why the reporters don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname