WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone went to the lawyer, but wouldn't give the same information straight to the police? I'm sorry, pardon my french, but wtf?

I can't think of a good reason why someone would go to a lawyer and not directly to the police unless they were involved in some way. :waitasec:

"We've searched high, we've search low, under over in between everything, but to no avail, we could not bring you back to us (Weston). We have prayed, screamed your name and cried even though most did not know you. You made us think harder, love deeper and say I love you more than we usually do. You made us more thankful for our children and a little less of the wants in life. You gave us strangers that turned into friends that we would have never met and turned those friends into family. You gave us more than what We could give you. We are SO sorry Aliayah, sweet little Aliayah Lunsford. but all of Weston wants to Thank you for what YOU have done for us. ~~~Love Margie Blake"

This was posted by my wife, who's been searching for Aliayah since she went missing. She posted it to her Facebook friends and groups.

It is so frustrating that most public records aren't available online in WV. But they are still public. If you go to the courthouse, you should be able to get the records and make copies of them. But that is going to be very time consuming. That's why the reporters don't do it.

Well, I had a heart attack several months ago, have been unable to work or drive and live just 250' from the courthouse. Time is what I have lots of...for now

Is this still the unlimted number of POI's or something like that...

good question.....it seems like these reporters just like to change words around and call it an updated story.

good question.....it seems like these reporters just like to change words around and call it an updated story.

That's what I meant...somehow I doubt LE has made a new statement.

You know what? What you posted is the reason that I keep logging on to this thread and checking to see if this little girl has been found and someone has been arrested for her murder. Her sad little face keeps haunting me and I can't stand it. I made a pledge to myself today that if this precious little girl is not found and if someone is not arrested for her death, I will totally quit following all missing children cases. I'm very serious.

Hello Lonetraveler,

God bless you. I've done the same thing and I can tell you, the very heart that causes you to follow these cases to start with is the very heart that won't allow you to totally walk away. I know because I've said the same thing myself and yet eventually end up involved--if only from the outside--in yet another case. Much as it hurts... there always seems to be another one.

I can't post a lot but check in daily for any news. While I believe our little girl is no longer on this earth I really did think her little body would have been found sooner than this. I believe "mommy" is the key and it's frustrating to know that LE has to tread so lightly with her at the moment but I understand why it's necessary. If I'm wrong I will apologize but for now I don't buy her story and I think she could end this whole thing by simply telling the truth about what happened to this baby girl. Again... I've been wrong before and if I am I apologize.

Please don't give up. I've learned from past experience that sometimes our love and prayers are all these little ones have. Seriously.

If I am out of line to speak so openly to a stranger in cyberspace, please forgive me. I don't mean to be rude. I just sympathize with what you are saying and felt the need to respond.

Kelly

Hello Lonetraveler,

God bless you. I've done the same thing and I can tell you, the very heart that causes you to follow these cases to start with is the very heart that won't allow you to totally walk away. I know because I've said the same thing myself and yet eventually end up involved--if only from the outside--in yet another case. Much as it hurts... there always seems to be another one.

I can't post a lot but check in daily for any news. While I believe our little girl is no longer on this earth I really did think her little body would have been found sooner than this. I believe "mommy" is the key and it's frustrating to know that LE has to tread so lightly with her at the moment but I understand why it's necessary. If I'm wrong I will apologize but for now I don't buy her story and I think she could end this whole thing by simply telling the truth about what happened to this baby girl. Again... I've been wrong before and if I am I apologize.

Please don't give up. I've learned from past experience that sometimes our love and prayers are all these little ones have. Seriously.

If I am out of line to speak so openly to a stranger in cyberspace, please forgive me. I don't mean to be rude. I just sympathize with what you are saying and felt the need to respond.

Kelly
You are far from out of line....that was beautifully said.

If LE had received a tip that someone in the family had taken Aliayah for her own good, even if was considered kidnapping, they wouldn't be saying a possible homicide, I don't believe...:( so if there was a tip through the attorney, I don't think it was that someone has her safe.

Pardon me if it has been asked/answered, but were there other minor children in the home the night before, and after her disappearance was, ahh, noticed? If so, may I ask the ages?
What did the mother do with them while she was supposedly driving around that morning?

So someone went to the lawyer, but wouldn't give the same information straight to the police? I'm sorry, pardon my french, but wtf?

I can't think of a good reason why someone would go to a lawyer and not directly to the police unless they were involved in some way. :waitasec:

Someone who already has a relationship with the lawyer and trusts him? Doesn't trust the police?

Pardon me if it has been asked/answered, but were there other minor children in the home the night before, and after her disappearance was, ahh, noticed? If so, may I ask the ages?
What did the mother do with them while she was supposedly driving around that morning?

Eleven, nine, five, and 10 month old. Baby A was supposedly in bed with an older sister. Not sure if it was ever confirmed that the kids were in the car during the search, or if they were left at the house. I think that's still an unknown, like most facts in this case.

FYI

WDTV 5 News
ALERT- Fake Facebook page has been created claiming to be the WDTV FB page-we are NOT affiliated with this page. It is making fake claims regarding the Aliayah case.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDTV-5-News/188274944537706

Good grief, could this case get any stranger? You have LE that seemed to be determined to release as little as possible, an elected official that is just as determined to tell all on Facebook and now a fake Facebook posing as a MSM?

Maybe they think they can give the tip and be done with it, whereas with the police, you would need to give a more extensive statement, etc., etc. Obviously they would probably still have to do this, but they might have another layer of protection. Small town, may have a better chance of keeping your identity a secret with atty/client privelege if that was invoked, than you would by just going straight to the local LE.

I believe the hammer will drop after the twins are born. She might have lawyered up but that doesn't mean she can't be arrested for other things. Lying to LE, covering an abduction, whatever. I think they know more than they are telling. jmo

Thanks Mgorules...hmm and the children aren't in any kind of protective custody I gather.
You don't suppose little A passed in the night and an adult in the household panicked and tried to hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg