WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickie- I don't know how to ask this so I'm just going to be blunt
I realize Tina is Lena's sister......but we are all here trying to find the truth.
Does Tina have a close relationship with Lena and are there certain subjects we should avoid talking to Tina about? I don't think any of us here want to upset her.

Tina is a very loving caring lady, she is not close to LL, has tried to make contact with her for years. Begged to see the children, lena refused. Tina never met Aliayah, but i KNOW she loves her. She went on several searches and has been helping my bros and I all along. She has been handing out flyers,having T-Shirts made and a lot of other things. She is very upset and worried for Aliayah. I would trust her with my life. I never knew Tina well before all this , but I do now and love her very much. We talk daily.

considering LL's history, I wonder if LE or FBI will persue DNA testing on the twins once they are born..
I'm thinking along the lines of maybe, again, RL may not be the father, maybe that trucker, or some other soul.

My brother Randy has a very strong bond with Aliayah. He has spent a lot of time with her and he loves her like she was his own. He is very heart broken and is very angry. He quit posting on FB because of all the bickering. He is seeking the truth as myself and all of you are. Him and my brother Jesse have been helping me answer your questions.

Hopefully once they see that bickering isn't part of this group, they will change their minds. And thank you for coming here and posting. Your voice just got "bigger".

Night my friends----I have a test very early in the morning--I will "see" you all as soon as I get back!!

Night night sweet Aliayah-....you ARE loved little one....!!

Night my friends----I have a test very early in the morning--I will "see" you all as soon as I get back!!

Night night sweet Aliayah-....you ARE loved little one....!!

We expect an A....just so you know

Vickie- You mentioned earlier that Joann has gotten upset and has now stopped taking your calls. Have you given any thought to what it was you said that upset her so much?
You haven't said anything bad about her....so we know it's not that. But something triggered her. Was it talking about Lena's tantrums?

I said I would be honest, and I will
I believe and have been told that she is mad because I am NOT DEFENDING LENA. I think Lena is intimidating her, and she is mad because I am fighting so hard to get Aliayah home. I have never said anything bad about Jo Ann and have nothing bad to say.I am angry at Lena and Ralph for not trying to help thoer daughter. I understand Lena is her daughter and I know she loves her, but Aliayah is her grand daughter . I know this is hard for her, but I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALIAYAH IS HOME. I DO NOT believe Jo Ann is responsible in ANY way for Aliayah's disapearance.

I said I would be honest, and I will
I believe and have been told that she is mad because I am NOT DEFENDING LENA. I think Lena is intimidating her, and she is mad because I am fighting so hard to get Aliayah home. I have never said anything bad about Jo Ann and have nothing bad to say.I am angry at Lena and Ralph for not trying to help thoer daughter. I understand Lena is her daughter and I know she loves her, but Aliayah is her grand daughter . I know this is hard for her, but I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALIAYAH IS HOME. I DO NOT believe Jo Ann is responsible in ANY way for Aliayah's disapearance.

I wasn't suggesting that Joann was responsible.....and you're right....Lena is her daughter but her first instinct may be to protect her daughter.
Is it possible that Joann has been telling "halftruths" to the family in order to make Lena appear in a better light with the family?
You don't need to answer that question publicly....just something I want you and your family to think about.

Vickie- I don't know how to ask this so I'm just going to be blunt
I realize Tina is Lena's sister......but we are all here trying to find the truth.
Does Tina have a close relationship with Lena and are there certain subjects we should avoid talking to Tina about? I don't think any of us here want to upset her.

Tina is Lena's HALF sister, they share a dad

I wasn't suggesting that Joann was responsible.....and you're right....Lena is her daughter but her first instinct may be to protect her daughter.
Is it possible that Joann has been telling "halftruths" to the family in order to make Lena appear in a better light with the family?
You don't need to answer that question publicly....just something I want you and your family to think about.

Let's put it this way............
YES

i am searching for LL's first court appearance date for her current charges. Anyone know offhand when that is? Also would CPS have a hearing for the children they took?

CPS already had the first hearing. Now there will be a review hearing every 3 months until the fate of the children is decided. There is usually a 6 month improvement period granted. That means the parents have 6 months to do whatever DHHR stated in court.

CPS already had the first hearing. Now there will be a review hearing every 3 months until the fate of the children is decided. There is usually a 6 month improvement period granted. That means the parents have 6 months to do whatever DHHR stated in court.

I was told the next CPS hearing is set for Dec. 19, 2011

Vickie -

If you would like to get the other pictures of Aliayah posted... I can crop out and/or blur out any other kids that are in them.

So that they are ONLY Aliayah. I am more than happy to do it if you would like me to!

Just let me know if you'd like me to... I could even do it tonight if you'd like. :seeya:

Wow.....you guys really are on your own aren't you?

No, I know there are a lot of good supporters out there, and we have GOD and truth on our side.
"I can do all things thru HE who strenghens me"

Is Lena staying with friends or family now? (please don't give the name)

Vickie -

If you would like to get the other pictures of Aliayah posted... I can crop out and/or blur out any other kids that are in them.

So that they are ONLY Aliayah. I am more than happy to do it if you would like me to!

Just let me know if you'd like me to... I could even do it tonight if you'd like. :seeya:

Thank you for your offer, but I would like to get it done local and have the altered photos approved by LE before releasing them. I hope to get that done this week. Nothing personal, but they are very strict about pics with the siblings.

I was told the next CPS hearing is set for Dec. 19, 2011

Juvenile cases are closed to the public. Unless you are named in the petition you can not go into the courtroom. Obviously, Lena and /or Ralph are the only ones who know the truth about why the children were taken.

As I stated before, parents can - at any time - sign their children into temporary custody of DHHR for 90 days. At anytime during that 90 days a parent can call and get their children back the next day. Could that have happen here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500