GUILTY WV - Emmaleigh Barringer, 10 months, dies after brutal rape, Ripley, 3 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Reason 54321 women with young children should NOT date or have men stay the night.

I am not judging her at all. I'm just so sick of these stories. For years on Websleuths now, it's a common theme. NO matter how nice the guy seems, you can never ever assume your child is safe.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!Over and over again we see this, it's heartbreaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he'd had any priors, whoever let him free, is partially to blame. It should be life, w/o parole for child molesters. They can't be fixed. It's a mental sickness that has no cure. Releasing them back into society is just pure stupidity.

In a post on his facebook there's a photo dated March 14th., a photo of him with his son...in the comments he mentions on April 28th. getting his son a b-day present in a couple of months when he gets the bracelet off. Under house arrest?

Rest Peacefully Sweetheart!

I'm so sorry that Emmaleigh has died the photo of her in hospital is absolutely heartbreaking. I hope they use this photo in court to show what this monster did to her. What is he facing sentencing wise? He should never get out of prison again.

R.I.P Emmaleigh.

Attachments

• Websleuths candle.jpg
    Websleuths candle.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 120
I doubt they need that page as the evidence is pretty clear. Jmo.

Jeez !! Besides the dick [emoji40] pic there's this where he mentions court
0628760c10f3564971c1a20f4bd6f593.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope his cell door gets left open accidently with a crowbar next to it. He is not human, so don't worry about it being revenge. A filthy dangerous animal needs to be put down. If he suffers, meh.

It means she was possibly in the process of dying. The body temp will lower as death nears. It could also be caused from brain shearing if she was shaken too. My heart is breaking but I'm so damn angry too! Graphic warning: but I seriously hope this sick *advertiser censored* is put in general population. They don't take nicely to baby killers and baby rapists. I hope that he dies a horrible death. I have absolutely no tolerance for these sick a$$holes! He needs a meeting with a broom and a big a$$ beefy lifer. They have nothing to loose and will take care of business. There is no fixing these type of people. None. I think a death sentence is way too kind for him. I hope he gets his in prison.
Praying for that precious angel! Praying for the loved ones too.
Seriously....if this happened to my child or grandchild... I would be killed him and be in prison and it would be damn worth it.
I have strong opinions about death penalty. If it is without a doubt a person committed a crime, like in this case, give them two weeks (imho that's too much time) to say goodbye and flip the switch. Don't waste taxpayers money keeping them alive in jail.
I'm just so angry about this! Grrr!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

if you scroll down thru his fb he has a lot of little videos of babies. makes me SICK!!!!

The baby was taken to a local hospital, then to Charleston because of her injuries. Emergency room doctors told deputies that the baby’s traumatic injuries likely were suffered several hours beforehand, according to the criminal complaint. - http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-c...sexual-assault-case-dies#sthash.uxFtsFnd.dpuf

So, he sat with her for hours as she was slowly dying, hence the 90 degree body temp. Does anyone know if he has a history of sex offenses? A history of drug abuse? This makes me want to puke!

I totally get the anger. I really do. But to share the perspective of one who has been faced with a similar horrific experience...

My son's father shook him violently, and ultimately fatally, when he was 3 months old. Sure I contemplated homicide. However, I realized that a) I'd probably end up in prison (no webslueths back then so I likely would not have gotten away with it) and b) why stoop to that level? I, unlike my son's father, have a conscience and even though I'm a "hopeful atheist," I also wouldn't want to chance it.

Prison isn't fun. Let them rot in there, I say.

Most recent article I've seen says "She had a temperature over 90 degrees and injuries consistent with a violent sexual assault, according to authorities."

This may be a silly question, but I'm curious if there is any significance in the reporting of her body temp?

http://www.abc10.com/mb/amp/news/au...-dead-after-horrific-sexual-assault/329628157

If body temperature falls below 90 degrees Fahrenheit, the condition can become critical and eventually fatal. Lying on a cold basement floor would cause a baby's body temp to fall. Babies cannot shiver to create heat, and lose body heat much faster than adults. They probably noted that as some type of time reference. Idk.

I totally get the anger. I really do. But to share the perspective of one who has been faced with a similar horrific experience...

My son's father shook him violently, and ultimately fatally, when he was 3 months old. Sure I contemplated homicide. However, I realized that a) I'd probably end up in prison (no webslueths back then so I likely would not have gotten away with it) and b) why stoop to that level? I, unlike my son's father, have a conscience and even though I'm a "hopeful atheist," I also wouldn't want to chance it.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your pain. I do agree with you though. They should never walk the streets as free men again. Neither should child molesters who have been caught. I, personally, am a follower of Christ. My belief is pretty similar to yours on what should happen to them and why. I would only sink to their level if I advocate their murder, or murder them myself. If I murder another murderer, that still leaves one murderer standing. Again, I am sorry for the loss of your son.

The baby was taken to a local hospital, then to Charleston because of her injuries. Emergency room doctors told deputies that the baby’s traumatic injuries likely were suffered several hours beforehand, according to the criminal complaint. - http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-c...sexual-assault-case-dies#sthash.uxFtsFnd.dpuf

So, he sat with her for hours as she was slowly dying, hence the 90 degree body temp. Does anyone know if he has a history of sex offenses? A history of drug abuse? This makes me want to puke!

He was in jail for something. His fb has posts about court and getting his "bracelet" off. He also posted about rehab nd showed some sobriety chips

He was wearing an ankle bracelet in April.

:grouphug: My heart just broke. I am so very sorry! :tears:

He was in jail for something. His fb has posts about court and getting his "bracelet" off. He also posted about rehab nd showed some sobriety chips

His FB shows that he "checked in" at BoMar Club Drop-In Center which is a 12 step recovery groups for alcohol and drugs. I do wonder if he was "on" something. This was just too heinous.
https://www.facebook.com/bomardropin/

I see WV does not have death penalty. This guy, oh what a piece of work he is. I am just so very upset by this, been following it since Tuesday night I believe.
There is a petition going around, has over 11k signatures so far, they are going to send it to the White House, they want to hang him. ( I don't think that will fly, but it shows HOW upset people are over this ).
I hope his fellow inmates have a hayday with him. SOOO sad. She was so cute.... and he took it all away... HOW DARE HE !!
:stormingmad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back