GUILTY WV - Emmaleigh Barringer, 10 months, dies after brutal rape, Ripley, 3 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

I totally get the anger. I really do. But to share the perspective of one who has been faced with a similar horrific experience...

My son's father shook him violently, and ultimately fatally, when he was 3 months old. Sure I contemplated homicide. However, I realized that a) I'd probably end up in prison (no webslueths back then so I likely would not have gotten away with it) and b) why stoop to that level? I, unlike my son's father, have a conscience and even though I'm a "hopeful atheist," I also wouldn't want to chance it.

Prison isn't fun. Let them rot in there, I say.
I'm so sorry for your loss!!!! That breaks my heart!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

His FB shows that he "checked in" at BoMar Club Drop-In Center which is a 12 step recovery groups for alcohol and drugs. I do wonder if he was "on" something. This was just too heinous.
https://www.facebook.com/bomardropin/

I was wondering if he was possibly doing meth. One of the side effects is substantially increased sexual desire and as anyone can tell from looking at his FB page, the guy was obsessed with sex and possibly even more so when on meth. Also, I was looking at some of his pics on FB and noticed his teeth are terrible and it reminded me of meth mouth. JMO.

I was wondering if he was possibly doing meth. One of the side effects is substantially increased sexual desire and as anyone can tell from looking at his FB page, the guy was obsessed with sex and possibly even more so when on meth. Also, I was looking at some of his pics on FB and noticed his teeth are terrible and it reminded me of meth mouth. JMO.
Quite possible. This country has got to get a grip on the drug problem. One thing is for sure he has messed up his life and a lot of other people's as well, especially that dear sweet baby ..💔

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I think this sick man was a perv deviant pedophile without the help any drugs. RIP little baby and rest in hell to BT. Ugh.

Surely you don't suddenly find infants sexy when you're on meth. A non-paedophile would not even think like that. This is awful :( that poor little girl :(

I see WV does not have death penalty. This guy, oh what a piece of work he is. I am just so very upset by this, been following it since Tuesday night I believe.
There is a petition going around, has over 11k signatures so far, they are going to send it to the White House, they want to hang him. ( I don't think that will fly, but it shows HOW upset people are over this ).
I hope his fellow inmates have a hayday with him. SOOO sad. She was so cute.... and he took it all away... HOW DARE HE !!
:stormingmad:

Hanging is letting him off easy. I would like to cut something off of this ...cram it down his throat and let him choke to death. :mad:

The death penalty was made for a person like this.

I totally get the anger. I really do. But to share the perspective of one who has been faced with a similar horrific experience...

My son's father shook him violently, and ultimately fatally, when he was 3 months old. Sure I contemplated homicide. However, I realized that a) I'd probably end up in prison (no webslueths back then so I likely would not have gotten away with it) and b) why stoop to that level? I, unlike my son's father, have a conscience and even though I'm a "hopeful atheist," I also wouldn't want to chance it.

Prison isn't fun. Let them rot in there, I say.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your perspective is incredibly powerful to me. I can only imagine your journey. Thank you for sharing with us.

The rage is understandable. We see a lot of horrific things. But even to the somewhat jaded eyes of members, some cases, like this one, are so vile and incomprehensible it is hard to keep our composure.

Seems like there is plenty of physical evidence along with the circumstantial. I honestly don't know what real justice would look like in this case. How on earth do you even begin?

The best we can do here is remember this little doll baby, continue to witness and advocate for our littlest victims and hope against hope that this monstrous man is sentenced to the max. It feels like too little but it's all we have :(

We always say the US justice system is the best in the world, but it's cases like this that make me wish we could just take this guy out back and blow him into oblivion.

I just read a post on her friend's fb that other inmates got to the guy and they had to take him out on a stretcher. idk if this is true.

I just read a post on her friend's fb that other inmates got to the guy and they had to take him out on a stretcher. idk if this is true.
Oh please let this be true!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't get this case out of my head. After spending maybe a half hour last night looking thru his FB page, I was truly disgusted with him as a human being EVEN IF he hadn't done this. He is a disgusting pig. Overly sexed, posting very graphic sexual quotes and memes. How could a woman with any self respect want to date him? I mean he is just gross. I was looking for some type of redeeming quality and found not one. And not too many "friends" even responded to any of his posts.

I read in an article this morning that mom's friends and family thought she had finally found her "prince charming." WTH. None of these people read his FB? Or else the bar for prince charming in that circle is WAY low.

I can't get this case out of my head. After spending maybe a half hour last night looking thru his FB page, I was truly disgusted with him as a human being EVEN IF he hadn't done this. He is a disgusting pig. Overly sexed, posting very graphic sexual quotes and memes. How could a woman with any self respect want to date him? I mean he is just gross. I was looking for some type of redeeming quality and found not one. And not too many "friends" even responded to any of his posts.

I read in an article this morning that mom's friends and family thought she had finally found her "prince charming." WTH. None of these people read his FB? Or else the bar for prince charming in that circle is WAY low.

I can't get this out of my mind either. Unless I missed something, I get a feeling she met him online, and moved to WV to be w/him. She moved there in July from what I gathered on what I think is her newest FB page, and on his as well. She had a child on 10/24/2014 at a MD hospital, and then Emmaleigh was born a premie, bless her heart, around Dec. 2015/Jan. She has a FB page showing her w/what looks to be their father. I just have feeling she's met him online and he's charmed her somehow. He made a comment that he "finally got his Amanda" sometime around July 7. As far as his FB, hindsight is 20/20. I see weird stuff like that on FB everyday, admittedly his has quite a steady stream...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onth-old-daughter-horror-basement-attack.html

A new petition is now calling for the hanging death of the West Virginia man who allegedly raped and beat to death his girlfriend's 10-month-old baby girl.

Benjamin R. Taylor, 32 of Cottageville, faces life in prison on charges of murder and sexual assault of 10-month-old Emmaleigh Barringer.

But while West Virginia abolished the death penalty more than 50 years ago, thousands of Americans are calling on the White House to help make an exception for Taylor.

I don't know if I agree that women with young children should not date. I think the bigger issue is women with low-self esteem who are so desperate for any male attention and have no standards and will put up with anything. Look at his FB page. The guy is a total loser and creep. Why would any woman consider him a great catch? I don't get it. These cases are way more preventable than people make them out to be. "Even if he seems nice"....um his FB page shows that he wasn't. Can you imagine him behind closed doors?

Has there ever been one of these "mom's boyfriends" cases where the guy actually looked to be a great guy? And considering that we only see what he wants to put on social media, the bar is set pretty low for that.

I agree. most of these clowns are clearly just that, clowns.

I don't know if I agree that women with young children should not date. I think the bigger issue is women with low-self esteem who are so desperate for any male attention and have no standards and will put up with anything. Look at his FB page. The guy is a total loser and creep. Why would any woman consider him a great catch? I don't get it. These cases are way more preventable than people make them out to be. "Even if he seems nice"....um his FB page shows that he wasn't. Can you imagine him behind closed doors?

Has there ever been one of these "mom's boyfriends" cases where the guy actually looked to be a great guy? And considering that we only see what he wants to put on social media, the bar is set pretty low for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back