Found Deceased WV - Natasha Carter, 10, Beckley, 8 Aug 2000

Since Natasha had her own website at age 10 I was wondering if that site still in exsistence? I'm just wondering if someday she might be messing around on the net and type in her old web address to see what became of it. Maybe info could be placed on there about the search for Natasha or info that she has family looking for her.

beakiebean said:
Since Natasha had her own website at age 10 I was wondering if that site still in exsistence? I'm just wondering if someday she might be messing around on the net and type in her old web address to see what became of it. Maybe info could be placed on there about the search for Natasha or info that she has family looking for her.
....Very good idea..( Wish I came up with that :))If nothing has happened to her I just about bet she's on the net somewhere even if she has to go to her nearest libary to use 1

beakiebean said:
beakiebean,

The father said that the investigators on the case had tried to find her website but were unable to. He said that he thought that it was something afiliated with Disney.

Wonder if he still got that computer?? Maybe someone could check it out? There could be all kind's of clues in that or atleast we would know some of her interest..What little i seen a lot of kid's will carry there own interest or hobby's from when there kids to adult's

beakiebean said:
GREAT IDEA!

Shadow205 said:
beakiebean,

The father said that the investigators on the case had tried to find her website but were unable to. He said that he thought that it was something afiliated with Disney.
I don't know if we are all understanding eachother......maybe we are?

I think what beakiebean meant was if we knew what the old address was, we could 'rebuild it'...incase she went to see what ever happened to it, it would open and she would find that we are looking at it?

And Shadow, your saying, dad doesn't know what the site was at all?

Maybe he can try and find something related, does he still have any of her belongings....the computer she used maybe?

This article was written in 2005...so it can't be our Natasha right?

Another problem? Double counting. With a $10-an-hour clerical job at Howard University, Marilyn Bryant, 41, earns too much money to qualify for any federal assistance, yet is poor enough to live in the Thea Bowman House, which is heavily subsidized by So Others Might Eat. Her three-bedroom apartment rents for $349 a month, but her $400 weekly income is deceptive: A quarter of it is extracted from her paycheck as child support for her daughter, Natasha Carter, 15, who lives with her father. The Census Bureau still records Bryant's income as $400 a week, Michael said, but it also includes $100 of that in Carter's household income.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/28/AR2005082800730_pf.html

Here is another one I found, but the way NaTasha is written, makes me believe it's not here, again!

Hi, my name is NaTasha Carter. I'm a sophomore at Greenville Weston High School I'll be 17 on May 31st. Recently, I ,along with my friend Toya, started a music group. The name of the group is B.R.A.T.S, it stands for Beautiful. Respected. And. Talented. Sisters. We're currently in the process of establishing a record company. If you ever see TDC Inc., that's us. The group consise of myself One 2 Spit Game; LaToya G. One 2 Cherish; and Demeko S. One 2 Break Hearts. Out group is really tight. Hopefully, all of you will hear something real soon.

http://www.urbanjoint.com/artistpg.asp?artistid=10223

I'm just posting stuff I find ya'll......not sure if any of these people are her...but maybe some of these we could do more research?

12. Natasha Carter is one of my best friends, but she gets on my nerves when she makes fun of NickO

http://www.xanga.com/CaSsAnDrA_x0_ChRiStInE

Lebanon High Academic Allstars:

Brake Jr., Tyler Bray, Jenna Vaughan, Greyson Broce, Kayla Brockman, Janell Brooner, Timothy Brown, Justin Bruce, Kyrie Brumley, Zackary Buell, John Bunn, Amanda Carnahan, Nathan Carr, Natasha Carter,

http://www.news-leader.com/springfield/specialreports/academicallstars/20050510-LebanonHighScho.html

I found 52 Natasha Carters on Classmates...I need to figure out her timeline of schooling so I can narrow it down.

32 Alex Carters found.

She would be 17 now right? So that puts her in 11/12? Her graduating year would be 2007? I am not a very good sleuther ya'll! I am so bad out trying to figure out dates. Help? I need her timeline of schooling, they have Elementary schools, middle and high.

Hi all,

First time posting as I'm new to all of this....found something I thought was interesting from a disney related website. It's posted from Sept 2000, a month or two after Natasha went missing but....

"Disney and Fairy Tales--Helping Natasha
[font=Verdana,Arial]Hello all,

I have been working with Natasha on her project and she has asked some interesting questions about fairy tales and Disney....."
[/font]

taken from http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/boardarchives/2000/oct2000/disney_fairytales.html

I searched through the other archives that year and do not find any other reference to Natasha - message, username, etc. A "project" just really reminded me of "homework"....something a young girl may be doing for school? hobby?

Prayers for all the missing and their families,
ScooterD

Wow, you guys have been busy today. Christine, I think that the myspace might be worth looking at a little more. The best the I can figure is that she would be going into the 11th grade this year.

(just my opinion)

i started reading this info about Natasha today so I don't know all of the details, but I was trying to figure WHY she would not make contact w/her father or grandmother, especially if she knows how to make collect calls and is able to. She could've at least borrowed a cell phone from a friend at some point. I wonder if maybe she doesn't just doesn't want to be found. What would be the reason? If she is computer saavy, at the very least she would've googled her own name before and could easily see that she is a missing person. If you are looking for websites that she could be on now, such as a myspace.com, if she is there, then she obviously doesn't want to be found.

Although I think her father deserves to know what happened to her, I think it's important to know if there was a good enough reason for Natasha to go with a mother that she may not have been close to. Was she suddenly uncomfortable around her father? It doesn't sound like things were going very well in her world. Maybe she wasn't comfortable with her grandmother.

Since no one knows what happened to her, then i think they should be focusing on her step father, the lead where she seen w/a pimp, etc. or if any foul play is involved.

mooner,

I sent you a PM with some information that has not been posted in the thread. I think it will answer some of your questions.

Shadow205 said:
mooner,

I sent you a PM with some information that has not been posted in the thread. I think it will answer some of your questions.
Update, update, calling for an update.....what is going on Shadow? Have you met with dad? I haven't gotten emails/PMs about it, or have I, LOL, and have already forgotten?:crazy:

Christine: I don't know much of anything new, but I just keep on investigate as much as I can on what I started out with, then I will take a hour or 2 break and then start back and just maybe and hope I get lucky and find something...

christine2448 said:
Update, update, calling for an update.....what is going on Shadow? Have you met with dad? I haven't gotten emails/PMs about it, or have I, LOL, and have already forgotten?:crazy:
Thanks Shadow, I had got the PM you sent me :slap: after you resent it made me remember, LOL...I guess, nothing since huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyssBear93
Back