Found Deceased WV - Natasha Carter, 10, Beckley, 8 Aug 2000

welder 79 said:
Christine: I don't know much of anything new, but I just keep on investigate as much as I can on what I started out with, then I will take a hour or 2 break and then start back and just maybe and hope I get lucky and find something...
Thanks welder, me too, just keep searching for stuff...nothing yet here either :(

The following is the letter I sent to missing and exploited kids this morning. I tried to put this here first, but wasn't approved yet:

Hi there,
Last night I was scanning through the missing children from WV (I am from WV). It occurred to me that some of these kids
might have a MySpace account, since most teenagers seem to these days. So I started searching for the names of the missing
kids and I found something rather interesting that you might want to check on if you haven't already. In regards to Natasha
Carter, missing from Beckley, WV: Poster
I found this MySpace account and the girl is supposedly from Salem, WV and she looks strikingly like the girl who is missing:
MySpace Account
She logged in just yesterday. Then, I went to google. I typed in "neverxforgetxthis" and saw what it brought up. Google
has a cached copy of what this blog looked like a few months ago here:

Google's Cached Version of Her MySpace Account

Just a few months ago it said she lived in Phoenix, AZ. Now being from WV I know that not a whole lot of people relocate
from somewhere progressive like Phoenix, AZ to Salem, WV. In her "about me" section she states that she hates Arizona. She
also says "it will take me a really long time to trust you." The only thing about this is that the birthday says springtime
and hers the missing girl's is in December. But that could be easy enough to lie about. The cached version lists a high
school from AZ and one kid even signed her comments section and left his phone number. I don't know, it probably is just a
coincidence, but you might want to check this out. Thanks for everything you do for these poor kids.

wildchildzmom,

Welcome to WS's and welcome to Natasha's thread. I had looked at the Natasha in Salem,WV a wile back and for some reason, eliminated her as being our Natasha Carter. I honestly don't remember what it was that led me to think that it was not her but I do remember looking at her. It was not set to "private" when I looked at it before. Maybe there were more pictures or something. I have looked at so many on myspace, I just don't remember.

Take a look at post# 33 if you haven't already.

Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome. I did look at post #33. It's hard to say if that's her with so little facial features. The strangest thing that set me off with the Salem, WV one was that just a few months ago she was listed to be in Phoenix, AZ. All her friends were in Phoenix on her friend's list. Not many people move from Phoenix to Salem, WV. Unless they have family ties. I dunno, I just think it's odd. I sent all this to my mother-in-law who used to be an LA police officer and she told me to call the police! She has been trained in facial profiling and such and said it looked exactly the same. Also, a friend of mine who is a contributor at pervertedjustice.com and she really felt it could be her. I was also looking at these pictures when I decided this really looked like her:

Image #1 Image #2

Her mouth, her nose, her eyes. Same kind of look. I dunno. Her mom sure looks creepy though!

natasha_carter.jpg

I can see a resemblance to Natasha with the girl on the left in the myspace picture.
I am sending the picture to Natasha's Dad & Grandmother this morning to see what they think. I'll post when I hear back from them.

Shadow, they do have resemblance. Excited to here what dad and grandma think.

I have emialed the picture to Natasha's Dad & Grandmother. Will post when I receive a reply.

Hey thanks for the welcome everybody! I enjoy solving mysteries using the internet and I love to find information. If there is anything you think I can help with, let me know. I found this while researching Natasha Carter online on my own. This is a great place from what I can see.

Yes, please let me know what her dad and grandma say about the pictures. There is just something *real* similar about those faces to me. I sure hope it is!

Hugs,
wildchildzmom

It is amazing how much the two pictures look alike. If that isn't her I will be shocked. You sure did a great job coming up with that picture from myspace.
I'm anxious to see what the dad and gramma think too. That has to be her.
One of the things that got my attention is her cheekbones and the line that goes from her cheekbones down to her mouth as she is smiling. Everything about those two pictures is the same.

By the way....welcome. Its so nice to have new people join us and add their thoughts and ideas. This is a great place as you have probably already found out.

I sent the picture of the girl on myspace to Natasha's Dad and Grnadmother. I have not heard back from the GrandMother but I received this from the Dad:

I do see a resemblance to Alex's facial shape,
but that's all. Remeber, Alex has blue eyes and a
vertical scar from an auto accident running through
her eyebrow. Plus, her hair is blonde naturally. If
you have reason to believe this might be Alex, please
fill me in. I forwarded your email to Mom and am
having her have a look-see.

Hmmm....I don't think you can tell from those pictures whether that girl has a scar or what color her eyes really are, ya know? I've looked at her old pictures and you can't even see the scar and eye color clearly. Hair color can be dyed, easily, and it also can darken with age. For that matter, eye color can be easily changed if a sneaky mom wanted to. If she is serious about hiding her, she isn't gonna let obvious things like eye color, hair color, etc make it any easier. It would be so hard and strange to not have seen your child in six years! I know in the past six years my oldest son's hair color has completely changed to a darker color. I did email all of this information to the WV State Police just so they could investigate if they feel it is necessary. I'll be anxious to hear what grandma thought.

Shadow205 said:
I sent the picture of the girl on myspace to Natasha's Dad and Grnadmother. I have not heard back from the GrandMother but I received this from the Dad:

I do see a resemblance to Alex's facial shape,
but that's all. Remeber, Alex has blue eyes and a
vertical scar from an auto accident running through
her eyebrow. Plus, her hair is blonde naturally. If
you have reason to believe this might be Alex, please
fill me in. I forwarded your email to Mom and am
having her have a look-see.
Thanks for the update Shadow.

wildchildzmom said:
I did email all of this information to the WV State Police just so they could investigate if they feel it is necessary. I'll be anxious to hear what grandma thought.
Well..the WV police will check it out if it's a good lead. Good work wildchildz, don't stop diggin, dont' just stick to this one, keep lookin'!

I guess a father would recognize his daughter but I swear that is the same girl. She has an unordinary face. It doesn't just blend in with a hundred other girls her age. I hope LE does check it out just to be sure. I would think there would be some changes in the girl after all...her mom is hiding her.
Can't wait to see what the gramma thinks.

wildchildzmom,

Can you go back to the girl on myspace information and see if she says what color her eyes are?

I don't see how the dad can even see if there is a scar through her eyebrow or what color her eyes are. I notice in her missing picture her bangs are over her eyebrows and I can't tell what color her eyes are in that pic although I'm sure her dad knows the color of her eyes.

Yeah, you can't tell see her left eyebrow or whether there is a scar or not on the myspace girl. You also cannot see what color her eyes are...and it doesn't mention it in the cached myspace either. So Dad could not possibly tell whether that girl has a scar or her eye color. And the hair color? Hair color changes as we get older and it can be dyed. For that matter, if someone was serious about hiding someone eyecolor can be changed with contacts easily and even scars could be removed with plastic surgery. But this girl says her name is Natasha Carter (if you type in Natasha Carter in the search feature that is how I found her). It is just overwhelmingly strange to me that this girl looks so much like the missing girl in the face, is the same age, has apparently relocated from Phoenix, AZ to Salem, WV. I wonder if Phoenix or Salem would ring a bell with Dad or Grandma as to locations selected by mom? The girl on myspace says that she hates Arizona and that she is very slow to trust others. I dunno....I hope the police investigate this. I feel overwhelmingly convinced that there is a good chance this is Natasha who is missing.

Find a Friend Results for NATASHA CARTER

11-20 of 581 2 3 4 5 >> of 6

When you search for Natasha Carter on myspace, you will get 58 profiles. I have looked at each and every one of them more than once along with other combinations for her name. Her Dad said that she went by "Alexis" (short for Alexsandra). I have also viewed page after page of profiles under that name.

For some reason the link posted by wildchildzmom for the cached version of the myspace page is no longer working for me.

I have not heard back from the Grandmother on her thoughts on the girl in the picture yet. I will post an update when I hear from her.

Thanks wildchildzmom,

That link worked. To bad that this Natasha's profile is now set to private.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonvsmith
Back