WY WY - Kristi Richardson, 61, Casper, 6 October 2014

From Kristi's NamUs page

"Richardson was last seen wearing capri jeans, flats, and a solid color shirt. Richardson may also be wearing a brown University of Wyoming Sweatshirt with a gold UW bucking horse logo on the back."

Dental charting and fingerprints are not available, however DNA has been submitted and tests are complete

http://k2radio.com/daughter-of-missing-casper-woman-responds-to-recent-stories/

Thursday, Richardson's daughter Amber Fazio sent K2 Radio these comments:

-- I have no personal knowledge of any connection between my mother and Mick McMurry or any other man for that matter. Our family has never said we think there is a connection to my moms disappearance or Micks death. We certainly have sympathy for the McMurry family for what they have endured over the last couple of years.

--We do not know Mr. love or understand his personal interest in our moms disappearance.

-- I am frustrated by the rumors circulating around Casper. My interest has been and always will be to find my mom.

I haven't found any new information on this case. Do we know if anyone has searched in any of the areas that Boyles had made deliveries? I saw that he said he had a delivery in Oklahoma on Oct 9th, but is saying he didn't use his truck, even though his company has stated that he did use his truck...could he have been working and getting rid of evidence? (If he did do something to her, of course....I think he did, but that's my own personal opinion.) I personally think that tracking his deliveries and movements and searching in those areas would be best. Have a mobile occupation is the best excuse to drive several miles away, which would be the perfect way to get rid of anything incriminating. Anyone else think this could be a possibility?

I just discovered this case via Crime Watch Daily. The obvious suspect certainly has a lot pointing to him, but I did think the handwriting was quite 'feminine'. Did anyone else notice this, thoughts?

Has anyone heard any updates on this case? Kristi and her kids were clients of mine at a bank in Casper right before her disappearance. I think I had only seen her once before she went missing. I feel horrible for her family.

Has anyone heard any updates on this case? Kristi and her kids were clients of mine at a bank in Casper right before her disappearance. I think I had only seen her once before she went missing. I feel horrible for her family.
Sadly, no. The last article I ever saw on Kristi was posted to K2's website here on July 19, 2018. A search on Oil City's website just brings up the same article that Cagle linked. I hope we get answers soon, especially for the sake of Kriti's family they deserve some kind of closure.

There has been no information released or shared since the DCI took this over, that I know of anyhow? The frustration level with this case and lack of information from law enforcement is THROUGH THE ROOF. I can only imagine the frustration of the family. Please give this family some answers.

Unsolved Cases - Missing Persons - Homicides - Suspicious Circumstances - Division of Criminal Investigation
Richardson%20Kristy%20Lynn%202.jpg

Missing Person, October 6, 2014, Natrona County, Wyoming:
Kristi Lynn Richardson was last seen on October 6, 2014 in Casper, Wyoming. Richardson is 5’ 4” tall and weighs less than 100 lbs. Richardson has shoulder length, dark brown hair.

Richardson is believed to have disappeared between the hours of 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm on the evening of October 6th, 2014. Family and co-workers became concerned when she did not arrive at work at Richardson Trucking the following morning. Richardson and her late husband began the trucking company in 1979 and Richardson still managed the day to day operations of the business. For Richardson, not showing up for work was highly unusual. Police found a cell phone in her bed, her purse with a large amount of cash, identification on the kitchen counter after her disappearance.

The Richardson family has offered a $250,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons involved in her disappearance.

Anyone with information or contact with Richardson is requested to contact the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation at (307) 777-7181.

10/5/2016 story

Nov 29, 2015

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member