You know it has to do with the Casey Anthony case when....

when you can't seem to look at the American flag the way you once did.

Most of your weekly grocery budget is spent on beer, wine, or other libation, coffee, caffeinated beverages, and snacks, and you have the local Chinese takeout and pizza place on speed-dial :D

Driving down a main thoroughfare right after I moved and the first thing I noticed was the fact that there are two "Amscots" and in between them is a restaurant named "Lazzaro's".

When you hear that a group of friends' party house is named Lake Vag. Seriously!!?? And the young women in the group are okay with it.

When you hear the circus music playing and see the organ grinder monkey grinning. :crazy:

When every time you go to get your hammer or your hose you have a moment to stop and reflect. Yeah that's the ticket.:loser:

OT: Every time I think about them out doing yard work during all that chaos it just blows my mind all over again. The lawn would have been the last thing on my mind. Good grief.

When you hear the word Nanny and automatically think of Zanny.

When you see Febreeze and dryer sheets together you cringe thinking you're going to be knocked out any minute now.

-you look in the mirror in the morning and realize you're cute, but "not a 10"

-a quick trip to Target involves a bevy of beer and bras

-inappropriate giggling on the stand is ok, especially if you're a sibling of the defendant

-gum-snapping is the perfect way to accessorize a bright green sweater

-a person can subversively "flip the bird" simply by adjusting their eyeglasses

-memorial services are a great way to send out top-secret coded messages

-inviting people into your house for a cup o' comforting chili is a good way to reach out to others

-traditional notions of existence are upended (an imaginary person can watch your child, a deceased toddler can be spotted in foreign countries, the truth doesn't exist at all, etc.)

when the court room is filled with grits for the grits meal, pink elephants, bananas and pizza that smell like decomp. , red bull and clashing pocket squares.

when the court room is filled with grits for the grits meal, pink elephants, bananas and pizza that smell like decomp. , red bull and clashing pocket squares.

and don't forget the horses behind those carts.

Casey Anthony Trial when he gets home to no dinner, no clean laundry, I'm still in my jammies on the couch in the exact same place I was in when he left at 6 am for work, and I look up surprised to see him walk in the door......

Ok, ready for that intervention........after the case is finished ! LOL:great:

My mom walks my dog at noon during the week. So even though I'm 43 I have to find a reason that I will be home Tuesday. This for a mother who would not let you stay home from school unless you were vomitting or had a high fever (although I'm the same way).

... when you hear "You are my Sunshine" and begin to cry.

:(

When.....you reason with yourself that it is perfectly reasonable & necessary to spend an entire day livestreaming jury selection for a case that is 3 years old and in another country instead of settling down to a day of work to make an actual income!

Casey Anthony Trial when he gets home to no dinner, no clean laundry, I'm still in my jammies on the couch in the exact same place I was in when he left at 6 am for work, and I look up surprised to see him walk in the door......

Ok, ready for that intervention........after the case is finished ! LOL:great:

OMG - that is so ME! I even made a list for this weekend. DH says why? Uh, HELLO, opening statements are Tuesday. He just rolled his eyes and took his "honey do" list :) Which also includes buying a new pair of speakers for the bedroom so I don't miss a beat should I ever feel the need to make the bed.

:floorlaugh:

... when you hear "You are my Sunshine" and begin to cry.

:(

Oh bless you! I sang that song every night to my son when he was young, and then right before my mom died, we both sang it to her. That song just burns a hole in my heart.

Big hugs,

Mel

When you over hear people talking about this case and you realize you know WAY more than one person should know about this case. Then you proceed to TELL THEM what you know!

When you are mentally mapping out how to avoid the ENTIRE world Tuesday morning @ 9AM.... A pulled back, a migraine, or a fall in the shower maybe involved! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back