You know it has to do with the Casey Anthony case when....

When your dog has heard Caylee say"mama papa" and "are you tired papa? " sooo many times, that he thinks she's a member of the family and talks (lil woofs) to the TV. ~ then you tear up!
aww, snap!

When your dog has heard Caylee say"mama papa" and "are you tired papa? " sooo many times, that he thinks she's a member of the family and talks (lil woofs) to the TV. ~ then you tear up!
aww, snap!

Oh gngr - you're just making me cry tonight. I still melt when I watch that video. I just want to reach through the tv and take her home to me (if life was only that easy).

hugs,

Mel

When you are mentally mapping out how to avoid the ENTIRE world Tuesday morning @ 9AM.... A pulled back, a migraine, or a fall in the shower maybe involved! ;)

I had all Three last week FOR REAL! can't fake it next week. :floorlaugh:

seriously I missed a whole day of court cause of a migraine!

a bit of a stretch because you hear it during the coverage of every case, but ... she said it tonight and she'll say it nearly every night of the trial

NG (bless her heart): "put Bremner up. put her UP"

When you agree to go stay with your DIL who is having knee surgery, and you are trying to figure out how to make the 4 hour drive without missing one second of the trial, and then are left to wonder how you are going to watch the trial in a household of 5 with three kids out of school for the summer. It's killing me, but I'm going. Family comes first.

When you agree to go stay with your DIL who is having knee surgery, and you are trying to figure out how to make the 4 hour drive without missing one second of the trial, and then are left to wonder how you are going to watch the trial in a household of 5 with three kids out of school for the summer. It's killing me, but I'm going. Family comes first.

It took me some work since I am technologically challenged but I figured out a way to watch the trial on my Android. The thing has about a 10 minute battery life, though, so I bought 2 extra batteries. I also have a charger for the car so that when I am driving I can be listening to the trial and not worry about my battery dying. My only problem is how to watch and listen when I am around people. I am going to lunch Wednesday with a friend I haven't seen for a while so I will refrain from checking out the trial. I will have to watch that when I get home.

When your Great Dane has learned how to open the door to let himself out..........

LOL Teh - my kitties just love me. I can open the back door and they can go roll in the sunshine to their hearts content. I have to keep my eye on them in case one jumps the fence. The just lurve it when I'm sitting here at the pooter. They're like "WOW - mom is letting us play out here all day!"

Mel

I shut the phone off this morning and sent word that if it was an emergency, call my Husband at work!

:great:

As soon as my feet hit the floor in morning...1. Make sure internet connection is working 2. cable tv is a-ok....
Then to the washroom :)

The defense attorney repeatedly calls his own client a *advertiser censored*, throughout his closing argument.

When you start wondering if random strangers could be chemists in disguise.

When normal words take on new meaning- duct tape, fantasy, imaginary, phantom, black trash bags, white trash bags, babysitter, nanny, Universal Studios, velveeta cheese, heart sticker, Target, chemist, odor, smell, stink, lie/or lies, pool, shovel....

You see Velveeta in the grocery store and immediately think about the phrases "Bella Vida" or "Who cut the cheese".

When your DVr is filled with 18 hours of trutv and hln each and everyday.

When the deceased victim is being seen by a large number of WS'ers smiling or crying (depending on who's in the witness box) from the heaven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back