Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just meant that she has changed her tactics.I still believe that he was more involved than he claims.

Oh I agree. I am sure he is trying to downplay a bunch. But I don't think he was involved in the kidnapping and assault. I think it was Zach and his brother and friend. They are all same age and best friends.

But Zach couldn't rely on his drugged out friends to help him dispose of the evidence so when this older, smarter wiser friend called, he asked for help.

Oh! OK! I was cooking and laundry and walked out of room... and heard in the background and had no idea it was JA... I thought it was another person as it was so short.

One of the first rules of a trial watcher is that you order out or cook in a crockpot. :D

LOL... there is no immunity deal paperwork?

I've never seen my immunity.

Signature. Boom!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She pulled a fast one. That was NOT the immunity deal, it was the proffer letter. So he was telling the truth. She had to back track.

One of the first rules of a trial watcher is that you order out or cook in a crockpot. :D

Yeah. I've used my crockpot these past 4 days but we're cooking out tomorrow so I didn't think that through. Maybe tomorrow will be left over day lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, you just reminded me that I have the absolutely best in my refrigerator. I bought in the market in Charleston, SC. Charleston Bloody Mary bold and spicy........:happydance:

Market.jpg

Photo of market two days ago

She is just reinforcing his story. She is allowing him to say over and over again that he is not guilty of kidnap and rape-- leaving her client to be one of the actors if he is indeed telling the truth that he helped in the initial disposal. I would not like her as my lawyer.

Oh I agree. I am sure he is trying to downplay a bunch. But I don't think he was involved in the kidnapping and assault. I think it was Zach and his brother and friend. They are all same age and best friends.

But Zach couldn't rely on his drugged out friends to help him dispose of the evidence so when this older, smarter wiser friend called, he asked for help.

While jurors may agree with you, this case is against ZACH. And that is what she is trying to confuse the jury with. Even if he is lying about his involvement, the focus for this case needs to be on ZACH!

Typical defense move...

She is just reinforcing his story. She is allowing him to say over and over again that he is not guilty of kidnap and rape-- leaving her client to be one of the actors if he is indeed telling the truth that he helped in the initial disposal. I would not like her as my lawyer.

I totally agree. She is corroborating his story. And niggling over some of the details, but never denying that her client is guilty.

wow can't believe they are still going...he must be busy tomorrow.

lmao! We had soooooooooo many recipes shared during FCA and JA cases!

I made spaghetti sauce yesterday.. woo hoo best reheated to serve for the first time!

Whew! long day!

The jury sure now have much more to consider!

Don't think defense took into account this witness has probably been on the stand numerous times, and obviously isn't shaken or nervous being in court or on the stand. He wasn't going to be argumentative or a hostile witness. He refused to let her get under his skin, and thus, came off believeable, and unshakeable. Not that I believe his whole testimony.

Thursdays has been our 'date night' for my husband and I for over 33 years now. Of course today I didn't feel like going out anywhere so he bought us steaks and the sides for us to eat at home this time. :)

Later tonight... OBE and hubby :heartbeat:

:giggle:

Something came across my facebook feed about children being born 9 months from now due to hurricane

:baby:

I have to ask this.If Jason Autry was on trial would you convict him of first degree murder and sentence him to death?

I totally agree. She is corroborating his story. And niggling over some of the details, but never denying that her client is guilty.

Well technically she can't claim that her client is innocent if she knows he is not. However she should be hitting hard making the witness out to be a liar, thereby giving the jurors the opportunity to decide if they believe the story.

I am new to this case but my understanding is that there isn't much ( if any) DNA linking anyone to the crime. If so it is in ZA's best interest to have this witness be branded an out and out liar because this is the best the State has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892