Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get lost over time but do we know if the video of Zach raping poor Holly still exists or was it destroyed and thus the tampering charges. TIA

:seeya: Nothing - yet - regarding that "video" ...

JMO but I have always believed there was some truth behind that "rumor" about the video because it sounds like something these meth heads would do.

Again JMO, but I think the state ran into problems retrieving the video, or maybe a problem with a password IF it was on someone's phone, or maybe a problem with the chain of evidence ...

:moo:

Oh yes, there could be a shot after death if more than one is fired. But in this case, with evidence of only one shot, seems a given that it was not after death. Possible, yes. Probable, no.

IMO.

which is interesting because they just today said three different kinds of bullset shells or casings were found

380 and another can someone help me out with this?

interesting

It may happen when there are multiple gunshot wounds and one shot was after the victim was already dead. The jury isnt going to believe the hogwash the defense is trying to sell, imo.

Seriously I can't believe they thought that was an effective line of questioning. If they want us to believe this, then whoever did the shooting still would face serious charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;907959138956840961]https://twitter.com/NC5/status/907959138956840961[/video]

Looks to me like ZA just got a "neat" hair cut for the trial...

It looks to me (from this picture) that he has a tan line from where he recently had much longer hair...

JMO...

Link: https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 8m8 minutes ago

Court back in session. Next witness: Krystle Rodriguez, senior forensic analyst at University of North Texas (Fort Worth). #HollyBobo

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 5m5 minutes ago

Rodriguez did DNA analysis matching #HollyBobo to the DNA of her family members, Dana, Karen, and Clint.

which is interesting because they just today said three different kinds of bullset shells or casings were found

interesting

Yes, and it brings to mind a possible scenario that I don't even want to think about. This is all horrendous enough and I can't consider how much worse these monsters treated poor Holly. I'll have to wrap my mind around the facts that we are not going to want to hear when the time comes for us to hear them.

Even though it doesn't make sense, I am sickened by the defense attorney for even suggesting her client was railroaded.

It looks to me (from this picture) that he has a tan line from where he recently had much longer hair...

JMO...

Either that or commissary didn't have his foundation shade [emoji850]

:judge:

Trial ending for today ... but tomorrow may be a long day.

:seeya:

https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 2m2 minutes ago

Court wrapping up for the day. Will resume tomorrow morning. #HollyBobo

I'm going to listen to opening arguments again. Wtf is his defense? Lol

JMO...
They had to try to clean him up to try and humanize him.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Pretty rare to shoot somebody after their deceased. Lordy!
I'm willing to believe that all of them had to shoot her in order not to snitch on the others. That way in their demented minds they are all guilty.JMO

Seriously I can't believe they thought that was an effective line of questioning. If they want us to believe this, then whoever did the shooting still would face serious charges.

Yes, it would mean they had already killed her, and then shot her in the head for what? Sick fun? It doesn't help the defense to ask such ridiculous questions.

From what was said in the opening by the state (JA I am guessing) told them Holly was in the bed of the truck and ZA shot her in the head because she made a noise when he believed she was already dead.

They probably have other witnesses ZA boasted to how he killed her like he bragged about he couldn't have picked a prettier woman to kidnap and rape. :mad:

The testimony will become even more graphic as the trial progresses imo.

My heart is breaking for all of the Bobo family.

interesting

A lot of people go hunting in rural areas like this. I doubt the .410 shotgun shell has any relevancy but they had to bag it and take it anyway just to be sure. They would take any empty casings found at the scene but it doesnt mean they will be connected to this case.

Most likely someone could have been hunting birds with the shotgun during dove season, etc.

A lot of people go hunting in rural areas like this. I doubt the .410 shotgun shell has any relevancy but they had to bag it and take it anyway just to be sure. They would take any empty casings found at the scene but it doesnt mean they will be connected to this case.

Most likely someone could have been hunting birds with the shotgun during dove season, etc.

That's quite the variety of weaponry, from .308 (rifle) to shotgun. I agree some of those seem more likely to be left over from hunters and may predate HB being put there.

I'm willing to believe that all of them had to shoot her in order not to snitch on the others. That way in their demented minds they are all guilty.JMO

If they were all there they all would be equally guilty under the law no matter which one shot her. I think ZA is the one who shot and that is why she has one shot to the back of the head.

But the state said ZA believed she was already dead before he shot her but realized she was still making noises. So what did he do before then that was so brutal that he thought he had already killed her? I think he brutally beat her over and over again and may have even strangled her at times.

IMO

That's quite the variety of weaponry, from .308 (rifle) to shotgun. I agree some of those seem more likely to be left over from hunters and may predate HB being put there.

Yes, some may have been out there way before Holly was put there or even in the area afterwards before she was found.

Its not uncommon to see many types of bullet casings or shotgun shells laying on the ground in wooded areas where some may go to target practice or hunt bird or deer. The 308 would be used to hunt deer and the 410 can be used to shoot birds.

If they were all there they all would be equally guilty under the law no matter which one shot her. I think ZA is the one who shot and that is why she has one shot to the back of the head.

But the state said ZA believed she was already dead before he shot her but realized she was still making noises. So what did he do before then that was so brutal that he thought he had already killed her? I think he brutally beat her over and over again and may have even strangled her at times.

IMO

I think they will say he gave her an overdose of drugs and thought she died of that? Thinking back on all the rumors surrounding the case, I wondered if ZA would say she went willingly, she overdosed herself and he panicked and disposed of the body. But that makes no sense if his defense is he did not even know her?? I kind of expect them to throw out some wild scenario like the CA trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx