Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a possibility. Xanax is often called "zanny" by those who buy it off the streeet. You can do a search for zanny in "the urban dictionary" online and see that it is used in a couple of different terms to refer to Xanax.

I'm not buying that theory..it's been here and back again...JMO though of course~

I dont think this is the case, but that's just my opinion.

You can read everyone else's opinions in the multiple topics about this theory.

I haven't been on here as much as I would like to but...one thing that is on my mind is the remark made by Casey to one of her friends that "Caylee is with the Nanny "Zanny." I have heard Zanax been called Zanny before & was just wondering if any of you believe it could be a possibility that she had been drugging Caylee all long, maybe so she'd sleep & she could party, etc.? I am thinking that mmmmmaybe she gave her too much & couldn't wake her up. That would explain the panic with the flurry of phone calls during the 16th 17th & 18th...Then when no one was around, she decided to just bury her body.

Sorry, if this question if this already known info....
Who was the friend that Casey made the remark to about Nanny "Zanny"? And when?

*shudder*

Sorry, if this question if this already known info....
Who was the friend that Casey made the remark to about Nanny "Zanny"? And when?

*shudder*

Don't be sorry Firefly.............You're a newbie.........I'm a long time poster.
THere are so damn many pages on this case you have a program to figure out where you should be posting. Seem's like no ones on the same page.

Welcome to WS. We're glad you're here!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Don't be sorry Firefly.............You're a newbie.........I'm a long time poster.
THere are so damn many pages on this case you have a program to figure out where you should be posting. Seem's like no ones on the same page.

Welcome to WS. We're glad you're here!

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks for the welcome, Love Mama. I am KINDA of a longtime poster.
Came back to WS boards for this case, which is currently breaking my heart Originally I was consumed with the Laci Peterson trial. I think WS has grown so much, whoohoo, that I can't keep up anymore on every angle everyone is posting. This place is better than any show on TV, honest!!!

But, I am still wondering WHO Casey was talking to in reference to the "zanny" comment.

Early in this horrible story I was intrigued with the chatter about Cindy talking about the nanny’s nick name "zanny" and that it may have actually been "xanny"… meaning Casey used to knock Caylee out with xanax and she considered that a babysitter while she was out doing god knows what. There were also talks that she may have accidentally killed Caylee with a xanax overdoes and left her in her car while she was partying. I have not heard that theory mentioned lately and I’m wondering why.

I also used to hear talks about Zenaida's office break-in and how Casey might be a professional thief but that has also been silenced.

Could the two theories be related? Could Casey be the one who stole the stuff from Zenaida and maybe she thought the name Zenaida sounded like it could corroborate her "xanny the nanny" story (the names kinda sound the same)? If she did steal the computer, she could have easily found out that Zenaida visited SawGrass Apartments through her calendar or an email and just decided to pin it on this innocent person. What do you guys think?

If Caylee is deceased, I hope they check her body for Xanax.

Just wondering if you feel like I do, that the Orlando/Orange County Police have presented themselves very intelligently through this thing. They seem smart to me. Agree or disagree?

Thanks, DA

Thanks for the welcome, Love Mama. I am KINDA of a longtime poster.
Came back to WS boards for this case, which is currently breaking my heart Originally I was consumed with the Laci Peterson trial. I think WS has grown so much, whoohoo, that I can't keep up anymore on every angle everyone is posting. This place is better than any show on TV, honest!!!

But, I am still wondering WHO Casey was talking to in reference to the "zanny" comment.

Cindy has said that she knew of "Zanny the nanny" as a caregiver for the last 1.5 years and knew of Zanny as a friend of Casey's (intro through Jeff Hopkins) for several years.

I think the Zanny(Xanax) theory is the most feasible - I don't necessarily think she did it all the time- Cindy and George were eager to babysit and spend time w/Caylee. I don't even think it had to be actual Xanax each time she did it- that would just be a convenient way to refer to leaving her daughter somewhere drugged while she partied.

I think it is a possibility. Xanax is often called "zanny" by those who buy it off the streeet. You can do a search for zanny in "the urban dictionary" online and see that it is used in a couple of different terms to refer to Xanax.

I realize it is used in some crowds when refering to Xanax, I think we all pretty much do but, like some others I don't think Casey was giving Caylee benzo's to knock her out so she could go partying.

With Casey being unemployed, I think she would not waste xanax on Caylee. Casey would have to buy the xanax off the street, and would cost at least a few dollars a pill. I don't think someone would buy street drugs to give to the baby, when a bottle of benadryl would put Caylee to sleep.

According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times. That is why should could not get a driver's license. She would most likely have large prescriptions for zanex and other seizure drugs which would cause a child to go to sleep easily. I seriously doubt she would need to buy them off the street.

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.

According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times. That is why should could not get a driver's license. She would most likely have large prescriptions for zanex and other seizure drugs which would cause a child to go to sleep easily. I seriously doubt she would need to buy them off the street.

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.

Are you a doctor? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of xanax being used for seizures. It is used for anxiety disorders!

Are you a doctor? The reason I ask is because I have never heard of xanax being used for seizures. It is used for anxiety disorders!

I don't know about Xanax but Klonopin (Also a Benzo) is also used to treat seizures.

I know people abuse all sorts of drugs, but I can't imagine anyone trying to get Xanax off the street. I got a prescription once due to anxiety and stress when a relative was very ill in the hospital. It did nothing for me. Lorazepam is much better and I'd think Casey could also have liked Ambien. Telling Amy that she got up in her sleep and hid money sounds alot like what Ambien causes some people to do.

I actually didn't mean the theory was being ingored on this site... I'm talking about the main stream media... I read the news stories every day and it seems like no one is investigating this idea. I'm no expert but wouldn't it be easy to see what scripts she used. If xanax was part of it couldn't they test her to see if she's been using the "full" dose she's been perscribed? I know with pain meds they do random drug tests now to make sure the person is using and not selling their meds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean