Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, if xanax is involved here, I don't think it was Casey using it. But more along the lines she was drugging Caylee. IMO, that's where zanny the babysitter came from.

FWIW, if xanax is involved here, I don't think it was Casey using it. But more along the lines she was drugging Caylee. IMO, that's where zanny the babysitter came from.

SuziQ...........why didn't I think of that! Good thinking. 'her babysitter'.........make's perfect sense!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I don't understand why people are so quick to discount that a single unemployed mother would give Xanax to their daughter because it costs $10.

First, she wouldn't give her a whole pill. Probably, 1/4 pill would be enough... therefore, $2.50.

Second, yes, Tylenol PM or Benedryl are cheaper BUT some kids aren't knocked out by it. Some kids (including mine) get hyperactive instead. (No, I didn't drug my kids to knock them out. They have allergic reactions to different things. The doctor says give them Benedryl for it and the next thing I know is that I don't get sleep for the next 24 hours.) She might not know the dosage either (it's not on the box and most doctor's won't tell you unless they see symptoms in person -- at least mine won't). But imagine this scenario: another club kid comes up to her says, "Come party with me tonight at ___". Casey says, "I can't, I got my kid". Club kid says, "That's ok, I've got a Zanny. We'll break it in half (or a quarter) and she'll go to sleep and we can party. My (sister, friend, roommate... insert word of choice here) does it ALL the TIME!"

Third, Casey STOLE close to $30,000 from family and friends in about a very short period of time and doesn't appear to pay room or board. How much money does she need? And if she does other drugs, I'm sure the dealer throws in the Xanax on the side if she spends enough.

Sorry, if this question if this already known info....
Who was the friend that Casey made the remark to about Nanny "Zanny"? And when?

*shudder*

Casey supposedly said that to her parents, according to George Anthony.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

From Greta's show:

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how’re you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what’s going on? And she says, Oh, I’m just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where’s Caylee? She’s with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we’ll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

The rest of it is at the link - lots of details there.

I will have to listen to the 911 tapes again, but if memory serves I thought Cindy used the full name Zanaida in them?

I think that this is a plausible theory.
I realize that there are lots of other Rx drugs out there on the street like Lorazapam and the like that she would have liked but I also know how druggies operate and they will use anything they can get their hands on.

As for Casey's health insurance, has anyone considered that she could be on state medicade? At 22, not being in school full time she likely isn't on her parents insurance. Having a seizure disorder she needs coverage, and so would Caylee. Im sure she would qualify. Im willing to bet thats how she comes across her Xanax, if she does in fact use it. Or used it on Caylee.

Has it recently been said that Casey suffered from a seizure disorder? I know Jesse supposedly took her to the ER due to a seizure, but that's all I've read. Also, I thought Cindy said that Zani was a normal topic of conversation and a friend of Casey's for three years before Caylee was even born, then a babysitter for the past 1 1/2 years. That would put Casey first mentioning and supposedly knowing a Zani back at 16-17 years old.

I believe Casey has been able to live her life style by stealing... therefore if Zenida got her laptop stolen early June she might know that she was looking at apt 210 by having it on her calendar or something... hmmmm

Had posted this in another forum but see where this is the appropriate one.

Maybe something happened along these lines and that is why Casey doesn't know who has Caylee.

Manatee mom arrested for taking Xanax and sleeping while children locked out

"Deputies forcibly broke into the home after Covey was not responsive. Covey was disoriented and did not know where her children were, deputies reported."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...REAKING/310336

After LE excludes every single Zenaida in North America, the Anthony family will probably claim their 'investigations' turned up the Nanny's 'real' name. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: sad but so true!

I'm leaning towards this theory also. Even more so now that I have read the documents, and it appears that the name "Zanny" hadn't come up in conversations with her friends until around the time that Caylee went "missing". Sad.

If she did feed Caylee Xanax, where do you all suppose Casey left her while she was out? In the car? In the trunk of the car?

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Interesting info about the lie detector and some of the questions asked. I never put any faith in the Xanax theory but now I'm starting to question my previous conclusions. :waitasec:

I guess I figured if there was a Xanax connection we would've known by now, someone would have said something about it. I guess someone may have, in statements not yet released and we just don't know.

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Interesting info about the lie detector and some of the questions asked. I never put any faith in the Xanax theory but now I'm starting to question my previous conclusions. :waitasec:

I guess I figured if there was a Xanax connection we would've known by now, someone would have said something about it. I guess someone may have, in statements not yet released and we just don't know.

My goodness!! They are WAY behind, aren't they?

anyone gotten a hold of that homeroom roster? i know some folks here can get it! i have never seen a more resourceful group!

Almost spit my coffee out on this one.....MAY have? Hellooooooooooh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa