Zellner Tweets

Obviously!

His words are so out of touch with reality that they too have, no doubt, been planted.

It is the only logical conclusion. A man who has the intelligence to develop his career in Law to the point where a president selects him to be 7th circuit ct. judge cannot possibly be so clueless about obvious corruption right in front of him. His friends leaned on him a little for this one.

another one today...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 17m17 minutes ago
More
All bottom feeders scrambling to cash in on this tragedy. Try some pro bono work-it's good for the soul #MakingaDifference #MakingaMurderer

sorry, don't have time to do a screenshot, I'm sure BCA has my back and will grab it :) I wonder if she is talking about MG?

She's not the only one talking about MG....

Wisconsin prosecutor Michael Griesbach recently wrote, “To be sure, mistakes were made in the Avery case.”
Yet, he claims that “an imperfect investigation doesn’t add up to a wrongful conviction — or even the right to a new trial — not when overwhelming evidence proves the defendant’s guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt.” Griesbach was actually launching a rather odd personal attack on Avery’s current lawyer, Kathleen Zellner.[1] But she doesn’t need me to defend her, so I’ll discuss Griesbach’s law-related claims instead.

Defense lawyers are permitted “to attack not only the probative value of crucial physical evidence and the circumstances in which it was found, but the thoroughness and even the good faith of the investigation.” Such an attack often reveals “a remarkably uncritical attitude on the part of the police,” as they gather evidence to support their predetermined conclusion of guilt.

Second, the jury did not find Avery guilty “beyond a shadow of a doubt.” The jury did not come back quickly, or even unanimously. Instead, jurors deliberated for days and then irrationally split the verdict, finding Avery guilty of homicide but not of mutilating the corpse. And even though prosecutors (sometimes) love to claim that the word verdict means “to speak the truth,” this jury’s verdict was not the truth; in fact, it spoke the one outcome that could not have been true.

Even Ken Kratz knows that Avery either committed both crimes or committed neither crime.

Unlike prosecutors, I don’t pretend to “know” what really happened in the Avery case. But I do know this: The legal deck was stacked before the trial even started. Wisconsin prosecutors should therefore quietly accept the gift the jury gave them, and hope the federal courts don’t reverse yet another one of their convictions.

http://wislawjournal.com/2017/06/26/critics-corner-mistakes-were-made-a-reply-to-michael-griesbach/

I can't understand how a chain made up of nothing but weak links can be argued to be a strong chain of evidence.

I can't understand how a chain made up of nothing but weak links can be argued to be a strong chain of evidence.
This is a fabulous post & fantastic point!Just my opinion of course😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A bunch of Tweets from KZ today. Not letting up on the pressure!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062617-2.JPG
    Capture-kz-062617-2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Capture-kz-062617-1.JPG
    Capture-kz-062617-1.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Capture-kz-062617-3.jpg
    Capture-kz-062617-3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 103
  • Capture-kz-062617.jpg
    Capture-kz-062617.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Capture-kz-062617-5.JPG
    Capture-kz-062617-5.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 102
..and some more...

She talks about the en banc review in this one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062617-4.jpg
    Capture-kz-062617-4.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 99
...and she read and posted the same article I posted earlier. :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062617-6.JPG
    Capture-kz-062617-6.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 100
So, KZ has been tweeting all night....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062817-3.JPG
    Capture-kz-062817-3.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Capture-kz-062817-2.jpg
    Capture-kz-062817-2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Capture-kz-062817-4.jpg
    Capture-kz-062817-4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Capture-kz-062817-1.JPG
    Capture-kz-062817-1.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Capture-kz-062817.jpg
    Capture-kz-062817.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 85
..and more...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062817-7.JPG
    Capture-kz-062817-7.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Capture-kz-062817-6.JPG
    Capture-kz-062817-6.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 85
...and my favorite of the night....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062817-5.JPG
    Capture-kz-062817-5.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 89
New Tweets....Love her New Picture. "Freedom is never given; it is won."

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz tweet 062917-1.JPG
    Capture-kz tweet 062917-1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Capture-kz tweet 062917.JPG
    Capture-kz tweet 062917.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 174
Freedom in this life/world is an Illusion. None of us are Free, we are all controlled and debt slaves because we are forced to live under a monetary system. And then of course we all sit here on this planet on death row, because it's just a matter of time until we all die, because that is our lot here in this so called life, and no one good or evil is immune from death. Those are the Facts and my life experiences. All IMO

Freedom in this life/world is an Illusion. None of us are Free, we are all controlled and debt slaves because we are forced to live under a monetary system. And then of course we all sit here on this planet on death row, because it's just a matter of time until we all die, because that is our lot here in this so called life, and no one good or evil is immune from death. Those are the Facts and my life experiences. All IMO
I feel the same way too sometimes, Karinna. Then I look at heros like Kathleen Zellner and Laura Nirider and it helps me feel better. They make this world a better place.

KZ's twitter account today is full of people posting their pets in support of Steven and Brendan. I can't post the pix, but here is the link, it's very cute and gave me several smiles today. :)

https://twitter.com/ZellnerLaw

It all started with the picture below earlier today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDmOg_-WsAE18LY.jpg:large

Apparently the above picture is KZ's dog, Bruno.

I feel the same way too sometimes, Karinna. Then I look at heros like Kathleen Zellner and Laura Nirider and it helps me feel better. They make this world a better place.

KZ's twitter account today is full of people posting their pets in support of Steven and Brendan. I can't post the pix, but here is the link, it's very cute and gave me several smiles today. :)

https://twitter.com/ZellnerLaw

It all started with the picture below earlier today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDmOg_-WsAE18LY.jpg:large

Apparently the above picture is KZ's dog, Bruno.

Well i know while we are here we have to try and make the best of it and sometimes it all just seems futile. But yes Ms. Zellner & Ms. Nirider are fighting the good fight and it is a shame that they have to do so because of such a failed system IMO. It would be much better for everyone if corruption was non existent because it really has no place in a fair society and just inflicts suffering on innocent people.
Love that pic. of KZ 's cute dog, :)

Have won 20 million in damages in 2 mo. against cops fabricating evidence. Bad cops break the bank. #MakingaMurderer

You are exactly right but It wasn't always like that here on this planet Karinna. Get rid of the private issuance of money and 99% of our problems will be solved in an instant. This is exactly what JFK was trying to do leading up to his assassination.

Have won 20 million in damages in 2 mo. against cops fabricating evidence. Bad cops break the bank. #MakingaMurderer

Congratulations to Kathleen Zellner on all the great work she does for those wrongfully convicted.
And yes bad cops definitely need to be held to account especially if the taxpayer has to pay the price for what they do when it could all of been avoided.

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 38m38 minutes ago

A convicted felon (x8) tried to mislead AG office re SA. They caught it - and soon the felon. #MakingAMurderer

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 1h1 hour ago

12 False Statements About Steven Avery in Kratz book. #MakingaMurderer https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...Kratzs+False+Statements+about+Steven+Aver.pdf …

and then there was this one that I think she deleted...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 52m52 minutes ago

If the Avery opponents were smarter they would have jobs & no time to tweet & then no comic relief in this tragic story.
#MakingaMurderer

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 38m38 minutes ago

A convicted felon (x8) tried to mislead AG office re SA. They caught it - and soon the felon. #MakingAMurderer

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 1h1 hour ago

12 False Statements About Steven Avery in Kratz book. #MakingaMurderer https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...Kratzs+False+Statements+about+Steven+Aver.pdf …

and then there was this one that I think she deleted...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 52m52 minutes ago

If the Avery opponents were smarter they would have jobs & no time to tweet & then no comic relief in this tragic story.
#MakingaMurderer

Thanks again Missy~~I don't have twitter~~or least until today...LOL Hoping KZ will approve me to follow her, otherwise I'll just have to depend on you to post the tweets.

I think the last was was a dig at KK...LOL

Who is the convicted felon, I wonder???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse