Zellner Tweets

Thanks again Missy~~I don't have twitter~~or least until today...LOL Hoping KZ will approve me to follow her, otherwise I'll just have to depend on you to post the tweets.

I think the last was was a dig at KK...LOL

Who is the convicted felon, I wonder???

BBM, Could be KK?

BBM, Could be KK?

KK is not a convicted felon (even if we think he should have been). I am not sure there were 8 women that complained or not, but it would be close to it or more IIRC. He did plead no contest to 6 counts of misconduct through the Office of Lawyer Regulation.

Wisconsin Supreme Court documents:
https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf?content=pdf&seqNo=113968

Here is the complaint with the 11 counts of misconduct:
http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Complaintkratz11AP2758-D.pdf

Here are some emails with Kratz about the allegations:
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Kratz-Emails_redacted.pdf

There are more documents too but I couldn't find them all, I think there might have been a thread dedicated to this early on too.

Love it!
IMO, YES she is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dexter and everyone else who are reporting on these events, is there any central hub on this site that would make it easier to follow you all? I keep subscribing to all the different threads, but I then find there is another thread to follow, that I missed.

I appreciate so much that you are keeping updates in the public eye, but would you consider starting a single thread that would help newbies like me follow you more easily? Maybe an updates page, that then links to the other pages, depending on whether the news or evidence or motion, focuses on Brendan or Steven.

Does that make sense? You all are better source than either news reports or a google search, quite frankly. And I do these regularly. But the real news is here.

Dexter and everyone else who are reporting on these events, is there any central hub on this site that would make it easier to follow you all? I keep subscribing to all the different threads, but I then find there is another thread to follow, that I missed.

I appreciate so much that you are keeping updates in the public eye, but would you consider starting a single thread that would help newbies like me follow you more easily? Maybe an updates page, that then links to the other pages, depending on whether the news or evidence or motion, focuses on Brendan or Steven.

Does that make sense? You all are better source than either news reports or a google search, quite frankly. And I do these regularly. But the real news is here.

Hi Gracie!!! :seeya:

Well, we have to abide by the WS rules. My best advice to you would be to to go the main WS page and scroll down to Nexflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer thread found here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?586-Netflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer). That will list all of the sub-threads, once you are there you can see what is posted in that particular topic. Your unread threads will be in the middle of the page and will be in bold. The grey envelopes at the top are more "static" threads with media information and such. Anytime a WS'er posts it will most likely be in the threads with the orange-red envelope on the left.

Unfortunately, we have to remain on topic in that particular sub-thread~~so you will see new posts when something is updated for each topic IE: Post Conviction Brief for SA or Dassey: 7th Circuit AFFIRMS Judge Duffin in 2-1 decision or Zellner Tweets or whatever the sub-topic might be as the 1st entries in the orange/red envelopes.

Hope that helps!!

Hi Gracie!!! :seeya:

Well, we have to abide by the WS rules. My best advice to you would be to to go the main WS page and scroll down to Nexflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer thread found here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?586-Netflix-Series-Making-A-Murderer). That will list all of the sub-threads, once you are there you can see what is posted in that particular topic. Your unread threads will be in the middle of the page and will be in bold. The grey envelopes at the top are more "static" threads with media information and such. Anytime a WS'er posts it will most likely be in the threads with the orange-red envelope on the left.

Unfortunately, we have to remain on topic in that particular sub-thread~~so you will see new posts when something is updated for each topic IE: Post Conviction Brief for SA or Dassey: 7th Circuit AFFIRMS Judge Duffin in 2-1 decision or Zellner Tweets or whatever the sub-topic might be as the 1st entries in the orange/red envelopes.

Hope that helps!!

I'll try that. Thanks for the excellent coverage!

ok, KZ has been tweeting LOTS lately ... I haven't had the time to grab them all, but saw this one this morning and had to grab it lol

zellner tweet july 19.JPG

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz tweet 072217.JPG
    Capture-kz tweet 072217.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 97
ok, KZ has been tweeting LOTS lately ... I haven't had the time to grab them all, but saw this one this morning and had to grab it lol

View attachment 120274
Just noticed " to the guilters " up top[emoji6]
Oh, Zellner, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for your next move[emoji173]

I'll try that. Thanks for the excellent coverage!
Sorry, Gracie2112
It's been one thing after another here.. ( summers are always swamped )
Hope you found what you were looking for[emoji6]
Stay tuned & stay in touch[emoji6]

OH~~~Jaddie~~~your favorite author again.

Zellner Offers $10,000 If You Pass Her Steven Avery Proof Of Guilt Challenge

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/z...u-pass-her-steven-avery-proof-guilt-challenge

OMG~~~you got to love her!

This is genius!!

Zellner told Patch the test is open to anyone convinced of Avery's guilt - including law enforcement, professional journalists, legal commentators, students or the public. She said the test can even be taken by past or present members of the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department, including Lt. Detective Andy Colborn and his former mentor, retired detective Jim Lenk, who now lives in Arizona. Colborn and Lenk have long been suspected of planting several clues against Avery, including the spare key for Halbach's Toyota RAV4 that turned up on Avery's bedroom carpet on the fourth day of searching the house.

LOL

The full document with the questions can be downloaded in the article. They are the same questions, we've been asking for 1 1/2 now.

Didn't KK say he was an "expert" on SA's case in a letter to SA? I think he should take the challenge.
LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back