Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

I hear you. And sometimes I get so mad at the reporters because they must not be following the case in much detail because there are always so many questions they fail to ask. For example, when interviewing ZG today...why not ask her if her mom's name is Gloria? Why not ask her why her phone number was not valid. Why not ask her why she didn't correct the police when they said she was at the apartments in April, not June. I am sure she isn't involved, but it would surehelp identify more of Casey's lies.

It is totally bugging me that we don't know how Casey got ZG's name. It is just too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence. LOL. Did I read somewhere that the apt. manager said she actually filled out the guest cards... that it was her handwriting? Maybe Casey was lurking in there and overheard the name. She might have assumed the woman lived there or was moving in and that she would make a good scapegoat.

Another good question would have been to ask her if she has a hyphenated last name (Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales) as Casey stated her nanny had.

Hi, I'm not a cellphone expert, but I assume that a defunct number could still be traced to a specific person. I imagine that's how the correct Ms. Z.G. was identified.

I don't have a source, but I do remember that someone on another website said that Z. was checking apartment possibilities in that area.

Hey, I went to a new dry cleaner about a week ago, and he had listed in his system the last name of the person who had my landline 15 years ago! Amazing, since I've had it for 12 years!

Exactly. I had put this in an earlier response:

MsRyber: "That doesn't change the fact that on page 4 and 5 of the affidavit, they confirm that they did speak with a ZG who filled out the card."

Only to be told that I was incorrect, lol.
Maybe Muzikman and JBean can elaborate on where we are going wrong.

Per JBean's "This is the same information I have seen Muzikman. If Gonzalez did say she filled out the card I would appreciate a link to that info so we can determine if the source is credible."

I would *hope* that the affidavit is credible. But, stranger things have happened. Can someone clarify? Did you guys see something different? If Casey set this whole thing up......wowzers.
Was there any questioning anywhere whether or not ZG was a victim of a burglary in and about Jun 9th, is there a possible police report on file if it did happen? If a burglary did occur was her name printed in a newspaper/blotter? Is this the same ZG that has a blog and spoke of not being the same ZG LE was looking for?

Hey, I went to a new dry cleaner about a week ago, and he had listed in his system the last name of the person who had my landline 15 years ago! Amazing, since I've had it for 12 years!
On the non-working cell number of ZG, could it possible ZG gave a bad number due to not wanting the complex to re-contact her because she was not impressed with the condition of the complex? Don't bother me!

On the non-working cell number of ZG, could it possible ZG gave a bad number due to not wanting the complex to re-contact her because she was not impressed with the condition of the complex? Don't bother me!

Yes - that is what I think and I believe I posted that on another thread. In her interview she stated that she and her boyfriend looked at all the apartments down that street. She sounded like they were just "looking", but not really intending to rent. She said they just looked nice and she wanted to see what they looked like - or something to that effect. I bet she gave a fake number so they wouldn't call her. I have done that before too!

Also - I agree on asking her in the interview about the hyphen thing! I left that one out, but I bet even LE could figure that out from records. I sure wish we could know all the details!

Hi, CheckDaFacts, this seems like a plausible explanation.

I think that the entire ZG apartment visit story is sound and fury signifying not much of anything. The police went to check whether there was a long-time (1 1/2 year plus) resident of Sawgrass with ZG's name, as Casey has asserted. There was no such person. A ZG had visited the apartment building to look at a vacant place. Her fleeting presence in the building didn't confirm one iota of Casey's story, nor did it establish any conspiratorial relationship.

Of such coincidences, giant Grassy Knoll gang conspiracies evolve.

I agree Chanler. The whole issue is probably moot because the main issue was whether Casey's story could be corroborated and it can't. But it is still very curious and very coincidental that a woman by the same name just happened to visit that apt. complex in the same time frame. It might very well end up being just that - coincidence. We may never know unless Casey starts talking....(ha).

I agree Chanler. The whole issue is probably moot because the main issue was whether Casey's story could be corroborated and it can't. But it is still very curious and very coincidental that a woman by the same name just happened to visit that apt. complex in the same time frame. It might very well end up being just that - coincidence. We may never know unless Casey starts talking....(ha).

TxRose, your "(ha)" made me realize that it's quite likely that Casey will never speak up--and of course, no sane defense lawyer would ever put her on a witness stand.

TxRose, your "(ha)" made me realize that it's quite likely that Casey will never speak up--and of course, no sane defense lawyer would ever put her on a witness stand.

I think it is very likely that even faced with overwhelming evidence, she would still continue to lie and try to cover up. Wouldn't that be awesome to witness a prosecutor interrogate her on the stand? Watch her squirm as she tries to explain all the lies. My guess is that she would do what she apparently always does when confronted...gets angry, uses profanity and hangs up or walks away. Talk to the hand. LOL

One thing that ZG said that might lead to a better theory connecting Casey to ZG:

ZG said she had also been searching for apartments up and down the street that Sawgrass is on. Could ZG and Casey have been at one of THOSE apartments at the same time?

That is, maybe the leasing agent asked ZG in front of Casey where else she had looked, or even directed her to Sawgrass (for whatever reason) and Casey overheard or came in contact with ZG's info at one of these apartment's leasing office?

I have also asked before. There still is no proof that ZG toured aprt #210 at Sawgrass is there?

One thing that ZG said that might lead to a better theory connecting Casey to ZG:

ZG said she had also been searching for apartments up and down the street that Sawgrass is on. Could ZG and Casey have been at one of THOSE apartments at the same time?

That is, maybe the leasing agent asked ZG in front of Casey where else she had looked, or even directed her to Sawgrass (for whatever reason) and Casey overheard or came in contact with ZG's info at one of these apartment's leasing office?

I have also asked before. There still is no proof that ZG toured aprt #210 at Sawgrass is there?

This is the way I understand it -
In the interview, ZG was insistent that she had visited a third floor apartment. When the reporter started to correct her...she said it was definitely the third floor. That the Sawgrass had some third floor apartments in the back. She seemed pretty sure of that. The 210 apt. only came into play because that is where Casey led investigators...saying she left Caylee in the stairwell to that apt. Mark F said on Greta that ZG visited that apt. - but he was incorrect. Honestly, I have heard him say a few things that weren't correct.

Of course as I see it...it doesn't matter what apt. ZG saw that day. She went there on 6/17 - which was after Casey said she had taken Caylee there.

She could have just come up with the name from Jesus Ortiz mother (Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz)right, just added the fernandez name in there.

This is the way I understand it -
In the interview, ZG was insistent that she had visited a third floor apartment. When the reporter started to correct her...she said it was definitely the third floor. That the Sawgrass had some third floor apartments in the back. She seemed pretty sure of that. The 210 apt. only came into play because that is where Casey led investigators...saying she left Caylee in the stairwell to that apt. Mark F said on Greta that ZG visited that apt. - but he was incorrect. Honestly, I have heard him say a few things that weren't correct.

Of course as I see it...it doesn't matter what apt. ZG saw that day. She went there on 6/17 - which was after Casey said she had taken Caylee there.

But the date was a big fat lie. Video (now common knowledge) proves Caylee disappeared after June 15th. This has been established since the very first couple of threads, geez. Try and read something before you post, will ya?

She could have just come up with the name from Jesus Ortiz mother (Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz)right, just added the fernandez name in there.

That is a really interesting theory, can you prove that is her name? Surely, with all the media attention she just complained about someone would have mentioned this odd fact. AND I guarantee you a whole thread would have been started one that one fact alone! :)

But the date was a big fat lie. Video (now common knowledge) proves Caylee disappeared after July 15th. This has been established since the very first couple of threads, geez. Try and read something before you post, will ya?

She disappeared on or shortly after JUNE 15 (Father's Day). After the 16th if you believe Cindy and George :rolleyes:

That is a really interesting theory, can you prove that is her name? Surely, with all the media attention she just complained about someone would have mentioned this odd fact. AND I guarantee you a whole thread would have been started one that one fact alone! :)

Well, I was looking back at the thread about the players in this case and that is where I saw the names. It said that she was Jesus's mother. I figured it must have been talked about. I have been trying to catch up on it all. To me Casey seems to pull things from her butt if you know what I mean. It's a little bit of truth, with a little bit of lies. Sometimes if we look at what she has said and keep it simple then maybe we can figure it out better. She seems to just say things so quickly without thinking much.

Well, I was looking back at the thread about the players in this case and that is where I saw the names. It said that she was Jesus's mother. I figured it must have been talked about. I have been trying to catch up on it all. To me Casey seems to pull things from her butt if you know what I mean. It's a little bit of truth, with a little bit of lies. Sometimes if we look at what she has said and keep it simple then maybe we can figure it out better. She seems to just say things so quickly without thinking much.

I went back to try and find where the info was posted that this was Jesus O's mother and in the obit. it says her name is Olga. so if we can find out how they found out this maybe it would clear things up for me.

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. Ortiz Marque [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812 (post #25)

obit link
http://www.newcomernet.com/obituarie...1&Source=value

Jesus myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads