ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah !!!!
That didn't take long to find her at all .... I think they knew all along ...
So Miss Fancy pants has to show at court hearings too right? ....

:woohoo:
:fireworks:

Once again ... Foghorn opens mouth and inserts foot ... what an old fool

Thy found her already?? Wow, that was fast!!
We don't know if she was served or not. Court records show a subpoena was served, but it doesn't state who was served. At this time, we can only hope it was her.

If it was her, that just shows that she was not hard to find if somebody really wanted to do so. People just didn't care about her enough to put forth the effort.
:floorlaugh:

Seems WS has the news first again ... newstations haven't reported yet that I can find ... :rocker:

We don't know if she was served or not. Court records show a subpoena was served, but it doesn't state who was served. At this time, we can only hope it was her.

If it was her, that just shows that she was not hard to find if somebody really wanted to do so. People just didn't care about her enough to put forth the effort.

I didn't think of that ... it might that the DOC that was served ... boo ... but it's only a matter of time before she is then ....

Oh no! I hope my excitement wasn't premature.

It really boggles the mind how ZG, ZFG and Sawgrass came to pass. It couldn't have been just a crazy fluke. I hope that is one question posed to OCA that she answers-Somebody should answer it, but as we have all learned from past experience, what a long shot to get any truth out of her!

BTW, I hope everyone except 'you know who' has a great and happy St. Paddy's Weekend. She'll have all sorts of fun reading her papers with fisties aflyin in the air-No Guiness for her:floorlaugh:

Maybe this weekend will get to her and she will mess up or be seen by someone at a pub. She does like St Patty's Day. Can't see her spending it all by her lonesome holed up in a trailer or such.

A Summons and a Subpoena were Served.
Any reports on "Who" was served?
Can someone with a twitter account tweet Matt Morgan and ask who got served?

Nope, no info on who was served. IIRC, MM was talking about getting its address from DOC (probation office?). And that he would subpoena DOC if neccessary. That would be easy enough to do, so maybe that's who was served? All is my speculation, though.

Maybe this weekend will get to her and she will mess up or be seen by someone at a pub. She does like St Patty's Day. Can't see her spending it all by her lonesome holed up in a trailer or such.

Someone is bound to get a pic of her and her pint-SALUTE:shamrock:, then she'll :liar: and say she was being stalked while trying to have a good time and again, her fisties will be flyin because she won't get the dough for the pic. Seriously, I don't think she cares for any kind of celebratory days anymore, she hath done sinketh her boat-Hope her corned beef comes out stringy - my bad:floorlaugh:

I didn't think of that ... it might that the DOC that was served ... boo ... but it's only a matter of time before she is then ....

Nope, no info on who was served. IIRC, MM was talking about getting its address from DOC (probation office?). And that he would subpoena DOC if neccessary. That would be easy enough to do, so maybe that's who was served? All is my speculation, though.

I think he did send a subpoena to the DOC, so I bet that's who was served. :(

I think he did send a subpoena to the DOC, so I bet that's who was served. :(

Oh AZlawyer, don't burst our bubbles!!!! Dang that was fast anyway. I'm going to keep my fantasy of Casey being served herself because she sucks at hiding! I thinking MM enlisted the help of the famous of post it note assassin to get this to her. Yes, I like that fantasy. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm, and nothing from the DT about it either. They only shut up when it's really bad, we all know that!!! :what:

It was delivered in a "birthday" card. lol

Snort! No, even better, it was sent in a gift box for her birthday, and knowing her, she couldn't wait to see her gift! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Snort! No, even better, it was sent in a gift box for her birthday, and knowing her, she couldn't wait to see her gift! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks! I needed that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can someone help me to understand 'Declaration of Cindy Anthony' on 3/20 in the ZFG case?
Link to background or what exactly occurred on 3/20?
Or, is this just submittal of her depo from July, 2008, which I recently reviewed in Valhall's Hinky site.
TIA!

Copied from News thread: BBM
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/23/2012 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon 43A, Lisa T)
03/20/2012 Notice of Filing document in opposition to pltf motion for partial summary judgment- declaration of Cindy Anthony 3/19/12 video attached 7/25/08
03/20/2012 Affidavit declaration of Cindy Anthony

Can someone help me to understand 'Declaration of Cindy Anthony' on 3/20 in the ZFG case?
Link to background or what exactly occurred on 3/20?
Or, is this just submittal of her depo from July, 2008, which I recently reviewed in Valhall's Hinky site.
TIA!

Copied from News thread: BBM
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/23/2012 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon 43A, Lisa T)
03/20/2012 Notice of Filing document in opposition to pltf motion for partial summary judgment- declaration of Cindy Anthony 3/19/12 video attached 7/25/08
03/20/2012 Affidavit declaration of Cindy Anthony

Without having seen the actual filings, no. But I am thinking it is an affidavit of CA with an attachment being her video either at the jail with Casey, or at the M&M deposition, or one of her cameos on local TV......having to do with Casey fingering the real ZG.
Ho boy can't wait to see it ..... especially if it is a video clip of her in that green sweater with those evil eyebrows fresh off botox......:what:

Without having seen the actual filings, no. But I am thinking it is an affidavit of CA with an attachment being her video either at the jail with Casey, or at the M&M deposition, or one of her cameos on local TV......having to do with Casey fingering the real ZG.
Ho boy can't wait to see it ..... especially if it is a video clip of her in that green sweater with those evil eyebrows fresh off botox......:what:

:what: ...on the evil eyebrows, indeed! :floorlaugh:
Thanks bunches, I thought I missed a new CA depo.
Maybe we will know more after the hearing.
:tyou:

In Session ‏ @InSession
@InSession will cover Friday’s motion to dismiss the civil suit against #CaseyAnthony. Fmr. prosecutor,Jeff Ashton,will join us at 9a/ET

I think this means they will cover Friday's HEARING, not motion. So it sounds like it will be broadcast. Maybe it will be livestreamed.

In Session ‏ @InSession
@InSession will cover Friday’s motion to dismiss the civil suit against #CaseyAnthony. Fmr. prosecutor,Jeff Ashton,will join us at 9a/ET

I think this means they will cover Friday's HEARING, not motion. So it sounds like it will be broadcast. Maybe it will be livestreamed.

Important court date tomorrow for ZG vs KC trial goes along with Radaronline press release about KC getting religion. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6