ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lurk:

:aktion1:

Disclaimer: WS, nor their Admins and/or Mods, do not provide Dramamine or barf bags for the motion sickness that is sure to occur from spinning on the same ride for hours.

:floorlaugh:

Love that little guy!

:lurk: that's me too!

So let me get this straight . . . ZFG cannot move forward with any further civil case until they "serve" KC with a subpoena to court? How does this process work? Do they just keep scheduling court dates and updating the subpoena(s) until they can notify her?

BTW - OT . . . getting ready to drop my 4000th post - just thought I should do it in the forum that brought me here, amongst some very good people who all had a common goal. . . find Caylee, bring her home, and seek justice.

You did it!!! Congratulations!!

:fireworks:

Chefmom - take that dog outside - you know what happens after three circles's and there are no doo-doo bags in our smilie list!!:what:

Ok, LG! But lately when I pet a dog, it turns into 3!!

:seeya:

:lurk:

:aktion1:

Disclaimer: WS, nor their Admins and/or Mods, do not provide Dramamine or barf bags for the motion sickness that is sure to occur from spinning on the same ride for hours.

I Know! I had to clean up isle 5 when the verdict was read.:floorlaugh:

Yes, she told them that in private. However when her conversation with CA was being videotaped and consequently broadcast to millions she was vehement that she had done no such thing- and she was talking about Zenaida from Kissimmee, not an imaginary person. There was only one reason to do that and that was to keep suspicion on this particular Zenaida.

:seeya: fwiw, I used to get the impression OCA gave this 'mis'information to CA becaue she knew she'd run with it to the media and whoever else would listen, maybe she did it to get her mom into hot water because as she once said she is a spiteful B.:moo:

:seeya: fwiw, I used to get the impression OCA gave this 'mis'information to CA becaue she knew she'd run with it to the media and whoever else would listen, maybe she did it to get her mom into hot water because as she once said she is a spiteful B.:moo:

Yes, either one. She wanted to target this particular Zenaida though, not some imaginary person LE ( or vigilantes) could never find...

Subpoena was served today, yay.

A Summons and a Subpoena were Served.
Any reports on "Who" was served?
Can someone with a twitter account tweet Matt Morgan and ask who got served?

brought over from the Current News Thread

From the Orange County Clerk of the Courts:

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

03/16/2012 Notice of Filing
- INDICTMENT AND SENTENCING ORDER

03/16/2012 Notice of Filing
AMENDED ANSWERS TO FIRST INTERROGATORIES

03/16/2012 Letter

03/16/2012 Memorandum

IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

03/16/2012 Motion
TO STRIKE DEFENDANT'S CLAIM FOR PRIVILEGE

03/16/2012 Subpoena Returned Served

03/16/2012 Summons Returned Served

Just google it. Interesting stuff. Nothing about that subject though

Could you give us a hint as to what we should google? Lol! Sorry!

His name/twitter \ Maybe this stuff should go in the social media/playground thread. I do not want to make the mods mad.

I sent him a tweet. He hasn't said anything today about this. If he answers, I'll report back.

I sent him a tweet. He hasn't said anything today about this. If he answers, I'll report back.

thanks
I checked his Twitter page..he has posted pics and he is not in the U.S
No mention of the recent filings.

thanks
I checked his Twitter page..he has posted pics and he is not in the U.S
No mention of the recent filings.

Did you read the tweets from the other twitter, especially yesterdays and todays?

Did you read the tweets from the other twitter, especially yesterdays and todays?

I didn't understand what you meant..at first...then I opened up the conversations
I thought it curious at first when Matt tweeted to someone to call his office and then I opened the conversation and found out why.
Should these posts go into the Social Media Thread?...the tweets are on MattMorganESQ Twitter and not some fake person.

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Mason said he doesn't think they're good enough to find her.

They've already been doing that and I don't think they're good enough. So they can spend all the money they want to and do all the charades they want to. If they happen to find her, it'll be short lived knowledge, because she'll be gone," Mason said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...s/articles/cfn/2012/3/11/will_we_soon_find_ou

:floorlaugh: :woohoo: :floorlaugh: :woohoo: :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure what makes me happier, that Casey was served or that Mason was wrong.

:cheer: Go team Zeniada!

I think they will find her. I think they already know!!! Come on. It is all a game.

Yes, either one. She wanted to target this particular Zenaida though, not some imaginary person LE ( or vigilantes) could never find...

It really boggles the mind how ZG, ZFG and Sawgrass came to pass. It couldn't have been just a crazy fluke. I hope that is one question posed to OCA that she answers-Somebody should answer it, but as we have all learned from past experience, what a long shot to get any truth out of her!

BTW, I hope everyone except 'you know who' has a great and happy St. Paddy's Weekend. She'll have all sorts of fun reading her papers with fisties aflyin in the air-No Guiness for her:floorlaugh:

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

:floorlaugh: :woohoo: :floorlaugh: :woohoo: :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure what makes me happier, that Casey was served or that Mason was wrong.

:cheer: Go team Zeniada!

They found her already?? Wow, that was fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member