ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason JM thought that was her name, ZFG, until defense counsel pointed it out the mistake to them. So even her own attorney thought that was her name.......how bad is that. And for common, everyday citizens to make that mistake is the very point they are trying to make here.

The other misunderstanding is that she had a job when this all happened, which she assumed she did but had not reported to work yet from what I understand. Sometimes language barriers cause some misunderstandings. Those were the only two to my knowledge. Morgan reported she lost her job and technically she did because the person who hired her withdrew their offer. Some think because she was not phyically working on the job that she did not lose the job. Essentially had this not happened she would have reported to work as she was scheduled and would have had this job.

But sometimes things just slip through. If ZG was asked to read the motion for errors she may not have known she could correct the name and that it may have been written that way for legal reasons. For the most part it was the ZFG that was the big error and it was corrected. The other misunderstandings were because people interpret issues differently such as what constitutes having a job and what is not a job which is far from someone lying.

I find it ironic that the two big issues with KC's lying that first night was the Nanny's name and KC's job which are the very issues that seem to have some of us at odds with ZG's story now.

Every answer that KC refused to answer yesterday just makes a stronger case for ZG. What are the chances of this trial getting jurors who work in the hotel industry. lol jmo

Looking back on my own post I see that I forgot to make it clear that M&M "purposely" using false information made little sense to me.

And I agree that small mistakes like using a wrong middle name should not shoot down the whole case.

The employment and housing status can be considered semantics to me. Whether ZG lost her job at the time of the defamation or was denied employment because of it makes no difference to me. She would still be without work. For a lot of people, no work means no housing.

I like your take on a possible language problem. Living in Sacramento has given me the opportunity to work with people with less than fair English skills. One of my customers was Korean. I couldn't understand a word he said. But he could write English well enough to send his wife over to the store with notes. It worked good for the most part. I got the sales,they got their parts.

I agree. No one but KC can get away with this kind of nonsense. This is just another sequel in the long series of special treatment for her.

And I am really getting sick of it.

The judge allowed her to appear by video (given she's in such danger). Can witnesses testify in court in sunglasses? NO! Can a person pose for a mugshot in sunglasses? NO!

I cannot think of one good reason why KC needed a disguise, and I cannot figure out why the judge did not step up to the plate and order her to remove those glasses.

ETA: Just had a thought...I am not sure if a judge is present at a deposition. Anyone know?

ActuallyI think this ahem, "behavior" will play very well for Morgan. For ICA and her perpetual childishness (not lovely child-like behavior).

In fact, I'm okay with this.

These past 4 years have not humbled FCA, far from it. If her nostrils were flaring at the Depo then she is even more arrogant about her lies ... As a notorious killer.

Don't make her angry ... She has killed and got away with it, she will retaliate and then some. Scary.

She is so superficial, I bet she is hoping for a series 'Keeping up with the Anthonys' just like the Kardashians. She still sees herself as a hot item...

...Oh my goodness. I agree. But she's just not marketable. She's gotten a bit too long in the tooth (s), the body and face change has begun. She'll need work to pull that off.

And of course, there's the internal unattractiveness. She will have to dig deep to pull this out-of couse, she's pretty much mined the depths - all inch and a half of them.

I'm really looking forward to "hearing" from here at 30 - 40- ah 50

I agree. No one but KC can get away with this kind of nonsense. This is just another sequel in the long series of special treatment for her.

The judge allowed her to appear by video (given she's in such danger). Can witnesses testify in court in sunglasses? NO! Can a person pose for a mugshot in sunglasses? NO!

I cannot think of one good reason why KC needed a disguise, and I cannot figure out why the judge did not step up to the plate and order her to remove those glasses.

ETA: Just had a thought...I am not sure if a judge is present at a deposition. Anyone know?

BBM: No ... but he is ONLY a phone call away ...

AFAIK ... there are "exceptions" when a Judge can have the parties in chambers testify ...

MOO...

At the time ZG brought the suit against Casey,there was no money and no promise of money.Wasn't she suing for $15,000? I really do believe it was to help clear her name,at first.
We saw people investigating her ,along with many other innocent people ,on this forum and others.
IIRC there was another Sawgrass near Orlando and posters were investigating the names Casey made up ,friends and sisters of the fake ZFG. Public records ,traffic tickets ,tax records,you name it ,all dragged up because of Casey's lies.
It's easy to say this ZG doesn't have a case,but if it happened to you ,it might be a different story.
I think by now we all know ZG was homeless and just starting a new job. By losing that potential job she lost her income and her ability to get an apt .That's what Casey did to her. To continue saying she had no job and no house is old news,but it doesn't tell the entire story ,either.

Thank you, Miss James, for highlighting the point that I bolded.

To elaborate, from a personal perspective, I can say that I was offended just from having been contacted by Casey's defense team. It went against my grain that they would be casting their net to all of the volunteers that participated with the TES search. No one knew to what extent they might have gone to find anyone of us who may have appeared suspicious.

To have been singled out by name, and never cleared by the family, had devastating consequences. ZG has every right to try to hold this type of deceitful "defense" tactics to a minimum. I would be disappointed if she didn't. It's just simply immoral!

These past 4 years have not humbled FCA, far from it. If her nostrils were flaring at the Depo then she is even more arrogant about her lies ... As a notorious killer.

Don't make her angry ... She has killed and got away with it, she will retaliate and then some. Scary.

I understand what you're saying, cy, about her arrogance but I don't like to believe she has that much power ~ maybe in her own head, but not in reality. There is too much public scrutiny. If she does have that power, I hope she turns it inward.

adding my :twocents: ...

I think KC's disguising her new look, whatever that is ... maybe she's bleached her hair or styled it differently and doesn't want to expose it ...

IMO, it's pretty dumb to think any hairstyle or hair color change is going to be a good disguise for her ... there are just so many pictures on the internet of her in many different hair styles/colors, etc. ...

Her mouth, eyebrows and ears are what she should be concerned about ... oh and the tattoo ....

Another thought, if she wore the sunglasses throughout the depo, is that she may have bleached her eyebrows and needed to hide them ... just a thought ... it just seems wierd that once she was being deposed, she was still wearing sun glasses ...

Absolutely! I think that she has cut her hair short and colored it, red or blonde and has changed her brow color too. Probably sporting colored contact lenses too.

Won't help....she's still ugly from the inside out. Can't wait for her to get hers in a MAJOR way.

Does this fool not understand that she is hated more every day with her smug, arrogant attitude? And the continued lies to the press by her handlers about her being in therapy, dealing with her grief, trying to start anew just put her more in the cross hairs of that "special person" waiting to do her in?

No, No judges at depos - just lawyers for both sides and someone doing legal transcription..

oh wow, i believe you hit the nail on the head (or whatever that saying is)... when i read your post i actually got chills...

Agree! I mean get serious!!! She is already in a secret location and she wears a disguise? This woman must be living in a fantasy world.....

Why was she allowed to wear a disguise?? If she is appearing via Skype what possible reason could there be for Casey to wear a disguise (aside from her delusions of grandeur of course). I think this is just another ridiculous DT tactic to imply that Casey is under some sort of grave risk of imminent bodily harm.

Give me a break.

The sunglasses really yanks my chain. Seriously? Sunglasses in a depo??

I love how some are twisting this deposition and even the whole civil case to make Casey look better. Seriously? How many people has this woman destroyed and mowed over since we knew of her? She doesn't care two bits about the destruction in her wake. And somehow it's wrong for those who were harmed to try to take a bite out of her even if they never see any money? So Casey should be free to harm whoever she wants because she's broke? That makes no sense to me. She's broke because she's a liar and a thief and refuses to live a normal life like anyone else would.

The fact is, ZG's life was very affected by Casey and her lies, which were propagated by her own her mother. Casey is LIAR. Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be trusted. So she says ZG is not the one, and some are choosing to BELIEVE CASEY? Seriously? Since when has any amount of truth EVER come out of her mouth? Why does everyone else have to be greedy moneymongers looking for a bit fame? Casey brought this on herself, so she should suck it up and deal with it. God. There are victims being denigrated here, and for what if not Casey? Like she deserves any sympathy or to NOT have these people get back at her for destroying their lives to save her unworthy one?

She deserves everything she gets. Everything. I hope everyone who ever had contact with her sues her into oblivion.

ITA! There was about 5 months between Casey accusing ZFG of kidnapping Caylee and Caylee's remains being found. While most of us here at WS didn't buy Casey's story, there were people who believed that Caylee had been kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalas. The story was in the local newspapers and on local news on almost a daily basis during that time.

Even after Caylee's remains were found, there were people who believed the nanny may have killed her. With Casey's "not guilty" verdict, there may still be some people who think ZFG had something to do with Caylee's death.

I remember an interview early on in which Zenaida Gonzalas said her children were subjected to harassment by other children and I'm sure they were. I'm sure that once potential employers heard her name that was the end of any thoughts of hiring her. I have no doubt that Zenaida Ganzalas has suffered from the adverse publicity associated with her name and will likely continued to do so.

I've wondered why George and Cindy haven't been included in the lawsuit? Both of them, and Cindy especially, publicly perpetuated Casey's lie about the nanny kidnapping Caylee.

Can you please provide the links to your statements regarding ZG's employment, housing, financial status, evictions and other court actions against her? I haven't heard or read some of this before.

IMO-ZG's life has been changed based on FCA's lies! How much those changes are worth is up to the courts. Maybe Florida can get something right regarding FCA. One could hope.

A disguise to a deposition? Even banks make you take off your sunglasses and hats to enter. This can't be legal. M & M should have objected to this stunt. I don't think she changed her look, to avoid being recognized in the future. She will be appealing her convictions which will be requiring her to appear in court. It's all about attention for FCA and selling that first picture. Very happy to see "most" of the public has lost all interest. For that, I thank Amanda Knox. :D

I have never quoted my own quote but I would like Chilly Willy to provide a link for their statements about ZG being homeless, evicted, lying etc! Almost every other post has been answered or quoted. I want the facts, please. If anyone else has the link to court documents as Chilly as stated exist, please post them.

Thanks in advance.

IMO - it is not right to further accuse ZG, make her out to be a liar, thief, or anything else without the cold hard FACTS! She has been through enough! I don't believe rumors of her or attacks on her should be allowed here. Like many others, ZG is a victim! For what that is worth in monetary value, should be decided by a court.

Why was she allowed to wear a disguise?? If she is appearing via Skype what possible reason could there be for Casey to wear a disguise (aside from her delusions of grandeur of course). I think this is just another ridiculous DT tactic to imply that Casey is under some sort of grave risk of imminent bodily harm.

Give me a break.

The sunglasses really yanks my chain. Seriously? Sunglasses in a depo??

She attended the depo via skype in a disguise? How did M&M verify it was the princess?

I woulda hung up the phone and said "until I see photographic identification that's it CFMCA, this deposition will not continue".

This means she would have to at least resemble her Driver's License. And last I checked they didn't allow you to take piccies with large sunglasses and hats.

MOO

Mel

ETA: Good Lord, it coulda been DCS behind those glasses for all we know. Or maybe even JB (with a bit of make up).

You'll want your own FCA make-over when you see how easy it is. :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• disguise.jpg
    disguise.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
adding my :twocents: ...

I think KC's disguising her new look, whatever that is ... maybe she's bleached her hair or styled it differently and doesn't want to expose it ...

IMO, it's pretty dumb to think any hairstyle or hair color change is going to be a good disguise for her ... there are just so many pictures on the internet of her in many different hair styles/colors, etc. ...

Her mouth, eyebrows and ears are what she should be concerned about ... oh and the tattoo ....

Another thought, if she wore the sunglasses throughout the depo, is that she may have bleached her eyebrows and needed to hide them ... just a thought ... it just seems wierd that once she was being deposed, she was still wearing sun glasses ...
Right on the button denjet. I hadn't thought of it that way but sometimes the most obvious explanation is right in front of us.
A disguise to mask her real disguise.

ActuallyI think this ahem, "behavior" will play very well for Morgan. For ICA and her perpetual childishness (not lovely child-like behavior).

In fact, I'm okay with this.

I agree, I believe this is why they didnt argue about her ridiculous disguise, it just makes her look recalcitrant. wont bode well for her IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike