ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Zenaida had a car with NY License Plates

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/02/ng.01.html
Aired February 2, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

It's in the transcripts with Mitnik and NG:

"KEITH MITNIK, CO-COUNSEL FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ: Most certainly. I don`t know if she`ll voluntarily do it. Her lawyers have been crowing that she`s not going to answer, but they don`t have the final say in it. And these questions have been crafted in a way that I expect our judge will ultimately make them answer the questions.

GRACE: Now, what do you mean by that, Keith? Because -- everybody, Keith Mitnik, no stranger to a courtroom there in Orlando. I mean, when you ask her, Did you have anything to do with the murder of your daughter - - I mean, how can she answer that without incriminating herself?

MITNIK: (INAUDIBLE) very few questions in there that are legitimate questions but that may very well trigger the -- the -- her 5th Amendment privilege. But there are a whole lot of other questions in there that can`t possibly trigger 5th Amendment privilege. For example, she said to her lawyers and said continuously, This Zenaida Gonzalez is not the one that I told the police about. Well, what possible harm could come to her from under oath saying that, once and for all, in an effort to try to clear our client`s name?

All we want to do is get to the bottom of clearing her name and find out that she got our client`s name from that Sawgrass Apartments and use her as an excuse. And then when our client said, I don`t even know this lady, did she back off or did she honestly never mean it to be our client? And let`s say it, clear, loud and clear, under oath, once and for all, and put to vest.

GRACE: Keith -- with us is the co-counsel for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman the tot mom accused of kidnapping little Caylee. Keith, do you believe in any way that she will explain to you how she came up with the name and the connection to Sawgrass Apartments?

GRACE: Oh, did Zenaida have New York plates?

MITNIK: Yes.

GRACE: Uh-oh. You know what? That little fact had escaped me. With me, co-counsel for Zenaida Gonzalez, Keith Mitnik. Everybody, we`re taking your calls live.

I know that's the rumor that's been spread around, but what is it based on? From what I've read, Z?G drove her own car which was only similar in color to the one Casey described. It was a different make and much older.

Never have I read that ZG drove her own car only that the car belonged to her brother who had NY plates so if you have a link to that I'd be interested in reading it. Thanks

I know that's the rumor that's been spread around, but what is it based on? From what I've read, Z?G drove her own car which was only similar in color to the one Casey described. It was a different make and much older.

If you read page #2 on the link provided it says she rode to sawgrass in a car with NY plates. I'm sure theres a picture of the card ZG filled out in OCSD evidence files..

http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Proffer_in_Support_of_Punitive_Damages.pdf

What a piece of work KC is turning out to be. Wearing a disguise and having a 'mouthpiece' so she doesn't have to speak. Just another day for her ducking and dodging responsibility. Couldn't she even plead the fifth for herself? If she's so damned 'innocent' why can't she even show her face?

Just rantin' this morning...

lol, i cannot stop laughing.... why in the world is she wearing a disguise? it's not like we haven't seen her millions of times right? i have a suspicion it has to do with $$$$ (the first pics of the "new" FCA possibly?).... well, she can change whatever she wants but evil isn't hard to spot, imo....

and you are 100% correct, an innocent person holds their head high and proclaims they are innocent to anyone that will listen (at least I would)... everything about her screams GUILTY imo (otherwise, why hide and why not show your face?)... LOL, dark glasses and a wig, r u kidding me? (she has some serious mental issues!)

and im not sure if ZFG has a case or not, but not going to lie and say im not rooting for her... anything to remind FCA that she is an evil mess is good, imo!

Seems FCA can't catch a break...I heard on HLN this morning ...talking about most popular halloween masks...seems FCA mask is considered in such poor taste most suppliers are shying away from it...just another slap in one of her many faces...maybe she can purchase a few for future disguises...LOL

I understand points being made about ZG lawsuit. I agree with some...If I was contacted by LE and questioned about a kidnapping in regards to my name being thrown out there with my vehicle description...then receive death threats to myself but more importantly..to my children..you would see one blood thirsty momma. I would hope M&M would be smart enough lawyers to back up ZG claims and if their not they deserve to lose the case. I would be going on each and every talk show that would invite and pay me to clear my name. I get ticked even thinking about it. If ZG wasn't pursueing a law suit, as a mother I would be asking ...why not! She has every right to stand up for herself and her children. Her name has been slandered by a conartist, not by some innocent that just made a mistake or mispoke!

http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Proffer_in_Support_of_Punitive_Damages.pdf
Why? She's the perfect Monster!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

ChillyWilly said:
I can't help wondering how Z?G and Morgan hooked up. I can't see an unemployed, homeless woman seeking out a well known, high-priced attorney on her own. I'd like to know if Morgan contacted her.
I get what you are saying, M&M are in it for their own benefit, but just because Ms. Gonzales was unemployed and homeless doesn't mean she should not get her day in court with a good attorney. Most of these kinds of cases are taken on contingency basis anyway, why should Ms. Gonzales not have her chance. The case is proceeding so it appears to have merit to at least this particular judge.

From what I have read, Ms. Gonzales has a legitimate case against FCA due to Gonzales verifyably being at the Sawgrass apartments within days of FCA saying she left Caylee at those apartments with a woman of that name. There are other connections being bandied about but I will wait to see the postive proof there. I have read about a similar car/license plates, and other similarities.

IMO, there would be emotional distress damages at the minimum, we will see the evidence about ZG looking for/being refused jobs and places to live.

The case is going forward and I will wait to read/watch the evidence and the trial if we are able to see what really happened.

IMO, MOO, etc.
I really don't care if Morgan & Morgan contacted Zenaida, or if they get publicity out of it, that's to be expected. Zenaida deserves representation whether she can afford it or not! You don't think Jose Baez is milking his "win" for publicity???

If I'm wrong I'll apologize but I have to respectively point out that Nancy G isn't always the best source for accurate information.

And another thing, KC may not have to attend the appeal hearings but if this case is going all the way to trial she will be more than visible because she will have to be there. So would it make sense to change your appearance now. And if she plans on relocation after her probation what does it matter...get it done then.

And if she has had nothing done....she is definitely loosing it. I would not want to be within a county near where she was staying. lol

If I'm wrong I'll apologize but I have to respectively point out that Nancy G isn't always the best source for accurate information.

But the information didn't come directly from NG, it came from Mitnik and is also in the court document. I think that is a reliable source. jmo

snipped from : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-gives-depo-20111008,0,6946795.story

A disguised Casey Anthony, described as angry but composed, was deposed this morning in the defamation suit filed against her by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

Casey wore a Philadelphia Philllies baseball cap, "gigantic sunglasses" and what appeared to be a long, dark-haired wig during the deposition, Morgan said.

BBM: This is un-freakin-believable ... a "disguise" ... this was FCA giving the Judicial System the "Anthony Middle Finger Salute" ... MOO !

FCA would have NEVER been allowed to wear SunGlasses in ANY Court Room ... a deposition is taken "Under Oath" and while there is no "dress code" about wearing "wigs" and "baseball caps", it is total DISRESPECT to wear SunGlasses even during a deposition !

While I totally understand that Mr. Morgan wanted to take her depo and get things moving on this case for ZFG ...

IMO, I wish he would have called the Judge on that ... I know, it probably would NOT have done any good ... BUT still, FCA deserves NO special treatment at all ! FCA should have been held in "Contempt of Court" for those SunGlasses !

NO ONE ELSE would have been able to get away with wearing SunGlasses in a deposition, and especially in a courtroom -- except an "Anthony" !

MOO ...

I was thinking about this deposition and still laughing about OCA's "disguise" and realized - you know - there is something about OCA that is just "off". Dr. Krop claimed she has above average intelligence - but I wonder if this is about the sociopathic personality. That idea of imitating a person with a soul but never quite getting it right....

Just for a minute - think about it...when in high profile cases do people wear disguises to testify in cases? When they do not want the public to know their identity or what they look like.

Well duh...This woman, her lawyer and her family has made a point of making sure every angle of her face, every expression she has probably made, including her reactions and the way she walks, how her voice sounds...we know it all.

So what's to hide? Some peeps have said - because her first "get out of jail free" pics haven't been sold. Well excluding the Ohio ones...but will those pics be a surprise? Would an interview have anything at all that would be new and different? Nope - same old same old. Sure fix that nose or those teeth or puff up the lips if you want....still the same old KC...

It's like she doesn't "get" it.....disguises are for people we have never seen, not her..this attempt was just plain goofy...we know how she reacts, what her face will do, how her body will look as her expressions change. A couple of superficial changes will never change that. So I think this was her very own high drama moment, that and she is afraid to face the general public yet, as herself, without the protection of the courtroom, or her lawyers....IMO

Great points LG !

BBM: IMO ... the "SunGlasses" were to HIDE her "Lying Eyes" ...

And you nailed it -- FCA loves the "high drama moment" ! Hmmm ... things must be "very boring" for her lately ... LOL !

MOO ...

I wonder, was she chewing gum. lol

:floorlaugh:

:gum::gum::gum:

BBM: I am going to guess "yes" ! Again ... another "tactic" of giving the Judicial System the "Anthony Middle Finger Salute" ...

MOO ...

Again coming from Mitnik. Morgan's office has included many false or misleading statements in the documents. I think we'll have to wait for trial, if it happens, to learn the truth.

ZG also mentioned the plates when she was interviewed. What is important is where is the link that proves Mitnik was lying? I have yet to see it. Admittedly this law office did make some scribner's errors in their first filings but they were corrected in the second April, 2009 court document. There would be no benefit for them to make misleading statements. But I wait until I see something to prove this April filing has false information in it. jmo

And another thing, KC may not have to attend the appeal hearings but if this case is going all the way to trial she will be more than visible because she will have to be there. So would it make sense to change your appearance now. And if she plans on relocation after her probation what does it matter...get it done then.

And if she has had nothing done....she is definitely loosing it. I would not want to be within a county near where she was staying. lol

Yep, she will be absent those Dolce and Gabbana shades too:floorlaugh:

Great points LG !

BBM: IMO ... the "SunGlasses" were to HIDE her "Lying Eyes" ...

And you nailed it -- FCA loves the "high drama moment" ! Hmmm ... things must be "very boring" for her lately ... LOL !

MOO ...

She is so superficial, I bet she is hoping for a series 'Keeping up with the Anthonys' just like the Kardashians. She still sees herself as a hot item...

Great post LG...As to her IQ...two words...Charles Manson. There is a difference between book smart, common sense smart and general intelligence. FCA is smart about deceiving, stealing other peoples money, manipulating other people to keep her... otherwise she's as dumb as a bag of rocks.......:floorlaugh:......imo

LE wears sunglasses for a reason. I myself have had times where I felt uncomfortable and reached for a pair of sunglasses. If you study behavior you can see on faces, appearances that some people will wear their hair back with their face totally exposed much like FCA did during the trial. This was their tactic, no matter how small it seemed, to send a message that FCA had nothing to hide. Notice when FCA, JB and CM went up to the podium after verdict was read, CM at one point reached over and pulled FCA arm down as to say...keep your hands away from your face while judge is speaking to you. She was constantly putting her hands to her face, not to wipe tears but to cover her guilt. This disguise tells me she is hiding her face, maybe from shame and guilt but I don't think shes capable of those emotions. More like fear and self importance. Regardless she is hiding.

I worked with a lady and I always knew she was unhappy because she would wear her hair close/covering her face, almost as if she was using her hair to hide her face and walk with her head down, avioding eye contact. Turned out her husband was beating her. After her divorce she started wearing her hair back, walking with her head up and smiling. It's not a full proof method but when you get to know someone it can be a useful guide.

If FCA is going to change her appearance so she can move among the public freely, then do an interview, this wouldn't make sense. Could be their purpose is to keep her.."in the dark" during the interview. Maybe they are trying to make her infamous, a mystery to keep the publics interest. Create an image of mystery surrounding her, no one will ever know what she looks like..ever. Problem is she can't change her name, her walk, her angry fisties. Doesn't matter what she looks like on the outside, can't change who she is on the inside plus I don't think their smart enough to come up with the idea......:floorlaugh:

I think it was just an attempt to keep the safety issue alive, JB likes to keep that card in his back pocket. Also her attempt to make herself feel important..movie star quality, I think the glasses have always had that meaning to her. She just lives in her own fabricated...very small world and hopefully she will stay there!...JMO

Totally agree with this! And, BBM, this is what I think it is all about for KC. She had to leave her "event-planner with a nanny" life behind, so now she is in her "I'm so famous I can't walk down the street-celebrity" mode. She is nothing more than a common thief and a murderer, IMO.

ZG also mentioned the plates when she was interviewed. What is important is where is the link that proves Mitnik was lying? I have yet to see it. Admittedly this law office did make some scribner's errors in their first filings but they were corrected in the second April, 2009 court document. There would be no benefit for them to make misleading statements. But I wait until I see something to prove this April filing has false information in it. jmo

I did not say there was a link, I said we'd have to wait and see. From what I can tell, the information about Z?G riding in a car with NY plates originally came from LP (surprise, surprise) who told some outrageous story about it being Z?G's son's car and the apartment manager running out after the car calling, "Miss Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales???? You forgot to sign your application!" Of course Casey was sitting there in Tony's jeep (even though pings show her elsewhere) and took notes on the whole thing to use later in her plot to frame Z?G for Caylee's murder. I wonder why the apartment manager neglected to tell LE that he ran after Z?G in the parking lot. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv